Surgeon Simulator- Patch 1.02, Cannot be removed ?

Re-LoreLink

Hi PSNPROFILES !! Once again I'm asking for help  :giggle: 

As the title above says I haven't been able to delete the patch 1.02 of Surgeon Simulator on PS4.

At first I've downloaded the game normally and I've played it for a bit (with my second account), then I've seen on the trophy guide that a particular trophy which recuires to get A++ on every operation was glitched "in a good way" in the 1.01 version of the game. 

Now, I've deleted the game and reinstalled it but the patch 1.02 is already downloaded....I also turned off auto-downloading in the settings. I should say that there is not a second download for the patch that I can stop.

I've never seen this happening before.

Do you guys have any notion that could help me ?

Anyway the game is fun and addictive. The maximum I've got is A on the first surgery...this "previous patch" exploit would really help in the trophy hunting.  :blush: 

The game now downloads with the patch already installed, basically

There's now nothing you can do to delete it due it being digital. It's the same with The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, I'm sure

You'll now need to do it legitimately

Have fun

Edited by Aela
  • Like 4

Yep, PSN now works like Steam where the game downloads with the current patches.

Thanks for the info, may I ask you since when ? Cause on vita I downloaded games without patches until a week ago.  :S  

The game now downloads with the patch already installed, basically

There's now nothing you can do to delete it due it being digital. It's the same with The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, I'm sure

You'll now need to do it legitimately

Have fun

Wow !! You've got such an amazing Plat collection. Injustice is my dream plat.  :wub: 

Anyway, Do you know if the surgieries on the alien are required for the trophy ?

Thanks for the info, may I ask you since when ? Cause on vita I downloaded games without patches until a week ago.  :S  

I'm sorry! I should have specified that PS4 does that. Vita still downloads separately. I've noticed it started doing that on PS4 around the time of the last firmware update or so.  

• Like 1

Wow !! You've got such an amazing Plat collection. Injustice is my dream plat.  :wub: 

Anyway, Do you know if the surgieries on the alien are required for the trophy ?

It happend a few weeks ago and its only on the PS4, you can still do it on the vita and ps3.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 02.12.2015 at 2:35 AM, Re-LoreLink said:

Hi PSNPROFILES !! Once again I'm asking for help  :giggle: 

As the title above says I haven't been able to delete the patch 1.02 of Surgeon Simulator on PS4.

At first I've downloaded the game normally and I've played it for a bit (with my second account), then I've seen on the trophy guide that a particular trophy which recuires to get A++ on every operation was glitched "in a good way" in the 1.01 version of the game. 

Now, I've deleted the game and reinstalled it but the patch 1.02 is already downloaded....I also turned off auto-downloading in the settings. I should say that there is not a second download for the patch that I can stop.

I've never seen this happening before.

Do you guys have any notion that could help me ?

Anyway the game is fun and addictive. The maximum I've got is A on the first surgery...this "previous patch" exploit would really help in the trophy hunting.  :blush: 

Hey, I don't know if that bug works on v1.0 but it's possible to have Surgeon Simulator at v1.0. Just delete the game, follow this topic and then you should have your game at v1.0

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What is the glitch on 1.0?  You just have to get A instead of A++ on each level or is there something else to it?  Also if I revert to 1.0 is Best Surgeon In The Universe unobtainable like the PSNP written guide says and what do I do to get around that, do I just do everything else first and then go back to that trophy on 1.2?

Edit: Dowloaded using PSX download helper and still got patch 1.03 not sure what happened but I guess ill have to do it current patch anyways.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

• 1 month later...