Danganronpa 1 & 2, Final Fanasty X X-2 HD and more possibly coming to steam

Ichiban-Hybrid

Well there are tons of games ported and being ported from PC to PS4 as well, like The Forest, Octodad, Grow Home, Surgeon Simulator, Among the Sleep, Gone Home, etc... so they can have those games, but sadly they will never have real AAA exclusives like Bloodborne, The Last of Us, Infamous, Uncharted, The Last Guardian, Quantic Dream's games (Heavy Rain, Beyond, Detroit), Horizon, Until Dawn, The Order 1886, Dreams, Tearaway, Wild, etc...

Edited by Finozzi1696

CONFIRMED!

I find it hilarious that of the two sites I've seen this article on (Gematsu and this) that it mentions Danganronpa and Final Fantasy X/X-2 in the headline yet ignores the fact that the same leak found f***ing Half-Life 3.

Before anyone says it will never happen: I could bet easy money that it will within this console generation and that the internet will explode once it happens.

I find it hilarious that of the two sites I've seen this article on (Gematsu and this) that it mentions Danganronpa and Final Fantasy X/X-2 in the headline yet ignores the fact that the same leak found f***ing Half-Life 3.

Before anyone says it will never happen: I could bet easy money that it will within this console generation and that the internet will explode once it happens.

Because it's common knowledgement that it's in development.

It's just that Valve is not in a hurry to finish it. I bet they have just a small staff working on it

Yea, with Journey and Half Life 3 on the list, I find it hard to believe. Also like oh my god the comments in the article is like a War. PC elitist of course gloating and giving a bad name to the PC community but the people loyal PS aren't doing a good job in making Playstation community look respectable either.

War%20War%20never%20changes_zpsu1aoq35j.

Yea, with Journey and Half Life 3 on the list, I find it hard to believe. Also like oh my god the comments in the article is like a War. PC elitist of course gloating and giving a bad name to the PC community but the people loyal PS aren't doing a good job in making Playstation community look respectable either.

Tbh any fanboy of any console who will mindlessly and aggressively declare a fucking machine as "superior" or a "master race" over another is immature and far from respectable. I know not all fans are like that, but they sure stand out in all the communities 

• 3 weeks later...