Most Recent Incomplete Game

playdemos1

I was thinking... if most recent platinum game and 100% already exist why don't exist a Most Recent Incomplete Game huh? I mean everybody have that incomplete game in the profile, that game that you are trying... trying but you get too tired or just give up... so many games out there right?  "Why should I be playing this more time?"

So we can post here the most recent incomplete games that we have in our profile, yeahhh! This can be cool, we can see why people gave up, what can make a game difficult, let's give this topic a try?!

Let's try to follow an example... I begin with a game that I will delete after this topic be created xD

AirMech Arena (57%)

L0bf27b.png

Wasted Time: 6H

Excuse: No lobbies PvP make it boring just against com

Overall: 2/10

My Review: The game have potential to become a interesting game, but seems that nobody play this online PvP and really Ubisoft? making 3 types of battle inside a category will not help, I mean we can pick 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, but this just make it more difficult to found parties, we must "find game" and make it a type of battle if we found enough players... this is my opinion.

• Like 1

Jetpack Joyride PS3 L2d4704.png Percentage of trophies: 90%

Well I'm putting this off for now as getting the Romeo Alpha Delta trophy is a pain in the butt to achieve. -_- It requires you to reach 5 miles in the game at least. Highest I made it to was 4,870 which I was pretty surprised I managed it. This is still a decent game in my opinion as it's very fun and addicting. :) I'll come back to this in a few weeks and hopefully earn this 100% once and for all.

• Like 1

Is this only for games that you don't think you'll ever finish/dropped games? If not, I've got a ton that I put on hold.

If so, my most recent one is Desert Ashes.

Lb0ef16.png

The game is a demo with a paywall to unlock two trophies. I picked up one of them when it was free for plus members but now I'm waiting for the second paywall to be free as well. It is not worth the money for the amount of content that that the dlc packs give. If the third dlc pack isn't free, this will forever be an incomplete game on my profile.

• Like 2

My most recent that I plan to complete is Metal Gear Rising. I started playing it and then put it on hold, just started up again last night.

The first one I doubt I'll ever care enough to plat is Lego Marvel Universe. I picked it up to play with my kids. I earn about 3 trophies a month and doubt I'll ever develop enough interest to grind out the crap at the end.

The first one going back that I'll probably never earn a single other trophy from is Cloudberry Kingdom. I'm at level 280 or so, 40 left for 100%, but the last two levels are absolute murder and I'm not sure I want to deal with that.

Nice thread idea.

F1 2014 Platinum (stopped at 90%). I'm just not that good at driving games as I generally make at least one mistake and blow the lap/race on hard difficulty. Fun game though but I just don't have the patience to get good at driving games. 

1Le339c9.png

x2, the pressure at the end... we feel the pain, as well as time attacks, super grind, we all know that feeling!

Well seems that we got some comments already, keep it up and show to the PSNProfiles your excuse to don't finish that damn game!! 

Already saw 2 games that I was tempted to buy, Jetpack where Dante told us about the pain in the ass in the miles trophy, that was the main reason to don't get the game in sales for 2€ xD and fifa16 where Boooda said everything in one phrase : "I simply cannot be asked to do the FUT garbage." TRUE

Keep it coming! xD

Edited by playdemos1
  • Like 1

Darksiders 2, I came back to it twice, but now Idk if one day I'll finish it. I got bored, gameplay on ps3 is bad, combos terrible sync, I never understood that Death sounds like a wolverine from old west and the music it's kinda a Japanese Rpg. And above all of that I've heard that it's a very boring platinum.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

L24c764.png

(63% Complete)

Now i'm not saying i'm giving up on this game completely as i've put alot of time into it, however i am currently taking a break. Leveling up each faction is a major chore and i am also concerned about the #1 world record Noms de Guerre and if it's even possible to still obtain.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

GemsofWar (80%)

Ld5bc41.png

Wasted Time: +/-18H

Excuse: 100Hours to level 100? No thank you

My Review: Addictive game, very well done, a lot of diversity of characters, upgrade them is a cool feature as well, have a lot of events, tasks, you have always something to do in this game! The only problem to not move forward is because don't worth 100 hours, it's not that game that I enjoy so much to play that time. Anyway give it a try! :D 

GUNS UP (42%)

L6b598c.png

Wasted Time: +/-7H

Excuse: Not really with patience for level 25 :o

Overall: 3/10

My Review: Cool game with some good points, but the pvp being against the com basically is boring, predictable and make us feel like is just another offline game were you have to level up and if you don't get the premium stuff yeah this will be a lot more boring... 

Darksiders I and Mortal Kombat. The first because of the damnable sand worms and the stage when you have to get past between 5 wooden "towers" avoiding being eated, that and the frustration of trying to get the 160 kills for the "Aerial Predator" trophy. Maybe i'll get to it someday. The 2nd because of the movement and controls with the plus that i suck on fighting games.

• Like 1

Defiance (18%)

L5e8bf8.png

Wasted Time: +/-10H

Excuse: Hours and hours for plat, just NO

Overall: 8/10

My Review: Just maybe one of the worst games I ever played. Don't give this game even a try, very "poor" game for an online game only, time in time you may found someone to help you with some quests but nahhh not worth it

• 5 weeks later...

NFS The Run (45%)

Ld7d15d.png

Wasted Time: +/-3H

Excuse: Poor online service...EA

Overall: 3/10

Review: The campaign have some cool moments, it's different because have QTE but still not a major progress. This game have some years already and I really hope that the new games are better in every aspect.

• 3 weeks later...

World of Tanks (20%)

Lb4443a.png

Wasted Time: +/-12H

Excuse: Too much P2W

Review: Another F2P that can be fun while you're level 3 or less, after that you will find yourself in a pain in the ass situation, winning just a poor number of stars and grind a lot to get a better tank, remember me of Blacklight to level up, uauhhhhh... though the graphics are cool, weather is nice and there are a lot of maps actually.

The majority of my games are incomplete, today I'll go with...

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 18%

b7eUSu1.png

Excuse

I suppose this goes for all of my incomplete games. Since I bought a PS3 last year I've been intermittently bombarded with calls for help from work while studying for uni. Between the two there's been a few periods where I didn't touch the PS3 for weeks or even a couple of months at a time because I either didn't have the time or was exhausted. I'm on a new working schedule that gives me three days a week off so I have a lot more time to relax and enjoy myself now. 

I will go back to the Phantom Pain, after I've cleaned up a few other games first. I want to save what I regard as the best for last.