Can't install Vita version C2-13270-3

ScooloV

Rebuild your database

I had the same problem with Killzone Mercenary 2 years ago.

Now it works.....

I had the same problem with PSASBR and even formatting didn't help until Sony fixed the problem, so I'm asking if anyone else tried to install PSV version.

Edited by ScooloV

Same problem here..

The version I got is the one with the other trophylist (the one listed as PS4 only and without the "Curious" trophy) but it says on the PS Store I bought the cross-buy bundle. 

Maybe that's a part of the problem as well..

I really hope this gets solved, this game is perfect for PS Vita!

Edit: just tested the PS3 version; that one does have the Curious trophy listed.. Weird  :huh:

Edited by magmar126
  • Like 1

So I see we get a cross-buy with two trophy lists, two Platinums and for fairly cheap? I might pick it up if it's not too much of a grind; that fucking 100 hours trophy in Blitz is ridiculous. 

That single trophy is the reason I will never play another Treasures of Montezuma game and why I check the trophy list of every game before I play them now. That was worse than any grind I have ever done in any game.

Alawar is terrible about responding to questions over email or Twitter. Blitz froze on me every third play no matter what I did, which made getting Denizen all that much worse. Good luck, ScooloV!

I'm getting the same error on the Vita as well. I've downloaded and tried to install it several times, but get the same error every time. 

I've been able to download and install other games in between attempts, so it's definitely an issue with this particular game. I also bought the one that had the cross-buy option, not the PS4 only one.

I bought Duke 3D when it leaked onto the store early, got the 100% and everything on the PS3 version but the Vita version wasn't added to my list. Later I complained and they gave me a full refund and let me keep the game anyway.

Sony's support are often slow at getting back to you and largely idiots, but eventually, all but one of my complaints to them has been resolved.

Edit: I forgot to reply to the post and just talked about myself. Anyway, the Vita doesn't like installing half the stuff I threw at it in the day, so this doesn't surprise me, the Vita is a buggy mess at best and unplayably,  godawfully slow at worst.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Got answer from Sony and Alawar.

Sony said that I have to redownload/format/etc bla-bla-bla (standart answer that it's my hardware fault), I resent them video provided above and still got no answer .

Alawar is aware of this problem, they'll add repatched version (without this Vita technical issue) within 7-10 days.

Here's the answer I got (in russian)

Здравствуйте,

Это ответ на Ваше обращение в службу поддержки Фабрики игр Alawar от 22.12.2015 16:11:40:

>======================= СООБЩЕНИЕ ===================================

Это техническая проблема, нужно будет скачать исправленную версию через 7-10 дней.

>=====================================================================
Edited by ScooloV
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...