Broken Game

MuIverick

I played the first mission 5 times now, changing difficulties, looking at guides online, not killing anyone, and at the end it still shows that I killed 1 hostile. I mean how many times do I have to replay this damn mission, Im getting tired of it and starting to question this purchase. I cant go for Clean Hands with that one fucking kill at the start. Did that happen to anyone?!?!?!?

I played the first mission 5 times now, changing difficulties, looking at guides online, not killing anyone, and at the end it still shows that I killed 1 hostile. I mean how many times do I have to replay this damn mission, Im getting tired of it and starting to question this purchase. I cant go for Clean Hands with that one fucking kill at the start. Did that happen to anyone?!?!?!?

Welcome to broken games of Playstation. 

This may help you http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dishonored/176815-dishonored-trophy-guide-road-map.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I played the ps3 version and played through it after platinum five times and among the five times this only happen to me only once, because the last guard got killed by the explosion caused by the bomb you use to escape the prison, after knock him out I left him lying close to the door you need to blow off.

I know it's a Bethesda game, but it's totally not broken, ps3 or ps4.

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Game isn't broken at all. Please do some research before labelling it as such otherwise it might put people off playing this fantastic game. If it says that someone died during your mission, then you've done something that's caused that. Simple as that. Be careful where you leave unconscious bodies. If you leave them near rat swarms, they'll get devoured and it'll count against you. If you leave them in water, there's a chance they could drown. If you leave them near a sloped ledge, there's a chance they'll slide down and fall to their deaths. Just be careful. It's very easy to do a no death run if you know what you're doing. You can check at the end of each mission as well so at least you don't have to beat the entire game before realising that something went wrong.