C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

Been playing Armello for about 8 hours straight trying to get the last stupid trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot reast until I have obtained it, its going to be a long night ...

haha you should definitely rest though. Reasting sounds exhausting :)

• Like 1

Platinum #16 - Armello

IjJf0cc.jpg

Completion Time - 1 month, 4 days, 20 hours (#34th fastest! #51st achiever :facepalm:)

So as some of you know I got this game because of the lottery 3. At first I was like, hmm this is actually quite interesting. Got most of the trophies in the first couple of days until I had 4 damn trophies left which put me off for about a month. Was in a boosting session today and received 3 of them! That left me with only one which took almost 9 hours and ended up popping the Plat at 12:00am without even intending to lol. Overall pretty fun game if you feel like something different from the usual but just a warning the trophies are a huge pain if you have no luck like me!

Edited by EpicNogg4
  • Like 1

Congrats on the platinum Nogg! In your trophy cabinet already I see. Its going to take more than that to take my space sadly...

Didnt do much today, made some progress with Saw 2, and watched a few episodes of True Detective. Even the king has a break now and then.

• Like 1

Got the plat for shadow of mordor recently. It wasnt a bad game, the combat is a lot of fun later in the game, very similar to batman style of combat just not as fluid. Wish it had a little more umph though, lot of wasted potential. Working on the dlc now so i can finish this up and put it up for trade on craigslist!

Platinum #16 - Armello

Congratulations on the Armello platinum Nogg!

Got the plat for shadow of mordor recently. It wasnt a bad game, the combat is a lot of fun later in the game, very similar to batman style of combat just not as fluid. Wish it had a little more umph though, lot of wasted potential. Working on the dlc now so i can finish this up and put it up for trade on craigslist!

Congratulations on the Shadows of Mordor platinum Twitch!

• Like 1

You should totally check out this lovely trophy guide by yours truly :)

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3346-Middle-earth-Shadow-of-Mordor-Lord-of-the-Hunt-DLC-Trophy-Guide

Good luck on the two timed trophies. I gave up on those for a little while. I was getting sick on losing by only a few minutes.

Indeed wasn't yesterday dreadful. Today it's 20 degrees cooler and raining :)

It certainly was. Today was much better.

Lol try over here in W.A, been close to 40's. Air-con is a life saver :)

Lol, it was 38 here yesty and I've got no air con. Though you guys over have it that hot fairly consistently so you should be used to it :P
  • Like 1

Alright day today, on my way to getting a plat tomorrow if our lord Simpgraus is feeling gracious. Should also get Saw 2 done in the next week. My blunder in Resident Evil causing me to lose hours of progress has dampened my day though :/

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

Well I *was* planning on platting the legend of Korra today, but the game fucking sucks. Its an absolute chore to play, and even if youre a fan of the show (which im certainly not) the story is super bare bones. Platinum Games have made some great games, like Bayonetta and Metal Gear Rising, but theyve made an equal amount of stinkers.

Last night was able to finish up STFU. Good game if anyone of you picked it up with PS plus.I think today I will be tackling Resident Evil playthrough #3 with Jill on normal trying to collect everything....but I don't want to haha. 

I've been keeping track of what people play but when you plat a game, if it's a backlog game...just give a heads up...I don't want to miss anything.

Also looks like Feral picked up the PS4 controller recently so everyone has points now. It's just a matter of time before Feral catches Salt :)

I was planning on leaving out backlog/golden game bonus points out until the end of each month and only do the regular month's points on my Sunday night status posts. Would you guys prefer to see total points overall in those posts, just the months points, both?

• Like 2

Last night was able to finish up STFU. Good game if anyone of you picked it up with PS plus.I think today I will be tackling Resident Evil playthrough #3 with Jill on normal trying to collect everything....but I don't want to haha. 

I've been keeping track of what people play but when you plat a game, if it's a backlog game...just give a heads up...I don't want to miss anything.

Also looks like Feral picked up the PS4 controller recently so everyone has points now. It's just a matter of time before Feral catches Salt :)

I was planning on leaving out backlog/golden game bonus points out until the end of each month and only do the regular month's points on my Sunday night status posts. Would you guys prefer to see total points overall in those posts, just the months points, both?

Be cool to have the normal updates every sunday and then at the end of each month showed the overall stats with bonus points etc

Today was a very successful day for me! Managed to get a lot of silver/gold trophies in infamous first light. Was going to get the plat then got distracted with Netlfix and stuff. So that will be early tommorow, Also going to make as much progress as i can in Life Is Strange. After those two games I really want to get Tekken done even though I really can't be stuffed grinding to Tekken God, lord whatever.

• Like 2

Yep, put down the bottle and picked up the controller. Lol totally, I'll catch Salt just to be outdone by the legendary Simpgraus.

• Like 1