C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

hey guys, just wanted to say hi and give you a head up...

i have just spent a few days in hospital, i won't discuss why just to say im been sick and been told you spend less time online/gaming/website viewing.

i will still stay in the comp & game a bit, but as for me smashing your all that will no longer be happening.

everyone else should be watching

Couch

Salt

as these are the two to beat... look forward to watching this comp continue.

PS: when the next point tally update?

• Like 2

hey guys, just wanted to say hi and give you a head up...

i have just spent a few days in hospital, i won't discuss why just to say im been sick and been told you spend less time online/gaming/website viewing.

i will still stay in the comp & game a bit, but as for me smashing your all that will no longer be happening.

everyone else should be watching

Couch

Salt

as these are the two to beat... look forward to watching this comp continue.

PS: when the next point tally update?

Hope everything is well. Next tally point and frozen freefall update will be in roughly 12 hours from now. If y'all want the most accurate point count.....sync those trophies :)

Oh crap...forgot about the frozen freefall update. Currently just trying to finish all the levels. There are something like 190 levels and I'm stuck on level 134 I think. There is also a trophy for getting 500 total stars. You can get up to 3 stars for each level depending on the points earned in that level. I'm roughly 286 stars....At work so can't be sure.

There is also a trophy for beating MP for each character but the characters unlock randomly at different levels. I think I need 3 more. Then there is a trophy for 50 MP wins. This is glitched so needs to be done in one sitting....so yeah not looking forward to that.

• Like 1

Tried for about 3 hours to get the 'Meat Wall' (Kill an enemy with a breach charge) trophy in Rainbow Six Siege. It is so luck based, and I'm so close to the platinum (94%!).

Not looking forward to that one, we should try boost it somehow but going to be hard to both get on the opposite teams :\

Well in my search to find the worst PS4 game I think I may have finally succeeded. I thought it might take awhile to outdo the " rewind " mid race option of Ride, but boy was I wrong.

Motorcycle club, the only racing game I have ever played where you can switch between 3 bikes mid race. The bong must have been getting a real workout when they decided to base the whole hook of their game on that

• Like 1

Tried for about 3 hours to get the 'Meat Wall' (Kill an enemy with a breach charge) trophy in Rainbow Six Siege. It is so luck based, and I'm so close to the platinum (94%!).

Not looking forward to that one, we should try boost it somehow but going to be hard to both get on the opposite teams :\

Boosting trophies gives Saltyie negative points :). That's the only way any of us are going to catch this dude

• Like 1

Well in my search to find the worst PS4 game I think I may have finally succeeded. I thought it might take awhile to outdo the " rewind " mid race option of Ride, but boy was I wrong.

Motorcycle club, the only racing game I have ever played where you can switch between 3 bikes mid race. The bong must have been getting a real workout when they decided to base the whole hook of their game on that

Motorcycle Club is pretty fucked with it's ideas. I've found it quite annoying while I've been playing it on my other account.

Motorcycle Club is pretty fucked with it's ideas. I've found it quite annoying while I've been playing it on my other account.

Every time I see your signature with Dexter, it makes me want to watch more. Just finished Season 2 last night. Pretty good show.

• Like 2

Had a pretty big almost £1000  splurge today. I bought a Vita 2000 model (Hope to start Persona Dancing all Night and that Patton PS+ game soon) and also a Macbook Pro, which I'm using to type this, and I'm pretty damn happy with. 

As for games I picked up a few January Sale titles on PS3 (Disclosing them means I'd have to rek you), and also 'The Deadly Tower of Monsters' which released on PSN today - a twinstick game (I think) where you play a stuntman in an old action movie or something. I've gone back to Saw 2 to clean it up also, and it's surprising how fast you can beat the chapters when not looking for collectibles. I beat the fifth chapter in 20 minutes just running through, and in a 7/8 chapter game that isn't a lot.

• Like 1

Had a pretty big almost £1000  splurge today. I bought a Vita 2000 model (Hope to start Persona Dancing all Night and that Patton PS+ game soon) and also a Macbook Pro, which I'm using to type this, and I'm pretty damn happy with. 

As for games I picked up a few January Sale titles on PS3 (Disclosing them means I'd have to rek you), and also 'The Deadly Tower of Monsters' which released on PSN today - a twinstick game (I think) where you play a stuntman in an old action movie or something. I've gone back to Saw 2 to clean it up also, and it's surprising how fast you can beat the chapters when not looking for collectibles. I beat the fifth chapter in 20 minutes just running through, and in a 7/8 chapter game that isn't a lot.

I see you're playing ESO. Are you going to go for the plat eventually? Its very prestigious. 

I see you're playing ESO. Are you going to go for the plat eventually? Its very prestigious.

You'd like that wouldn't you? Give you time to catch up :-)

I'd like the plat, probably the rarest trophy available when you compare owners to platinum holders. Getting Emperor (Potentially hundreds of hours of work), Fishing (Another hundred) are just out of my reach as much as I don't want to say that. I'll try and get as far possible though, I bought the game n launch with a group, and we've only just gotten back in after two expansions and 20gb+ of updates, so a lot has changed and improved.

• Like 3

You'd like that wouldn't you? Give you time to catch up :-)

I'd like the plat, probably the rarest trophy available when you compare owners to platinum holders. Getting Emperor (Potentially hundreds of hours of work), Fishing (Another hundred) are just out of my reach as much as I don't want to say that. I'll try and get as far possible though, I bought the game n launch with a group, and we've only just gotten back in after two expansions and 20gb+ of updates, so a lot has changed and improved.

I have this on the shelf too. 100's of hours for a fishing trophy sort of turns one off right. 

Just a point of clarification with the Feb Golden Game

Either MX vs ATV Supercross (PS3) or MX vs ATV Supercross Encore (PS4) is ok to be played. The PS3 version has one more trophy. 

Note :

The PS3 version is an ultra rare due to the trophy that requires you to win a race against 11 human players. This trophy seems to be much easier to achieve on the PS4 version.

The countdown timer has been listed in the O.P

Edited by cjshaitan

Every time I see your signature with Dexter, it makes me want to watch more. Just finished Season 2 last night. Pretty good show.

Ha ha ha it's trying to teach you to be a serial killer by watching the show. Cool as, season 2 is one of the best seasons. It's an awesome show though the ending is bad.