Official PSNP Song Vote XXIV

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

34 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 The Ramones - I Believe in Miracles
    • #2 Disturbed - You're Mine
    • #3 Taylor Swift - Mine
    • #4 The Pixies - Hey
    • #5 Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
    • #6 Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting - All For Love
    • #7 Foo Fighters - Everlong
    • #8 Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
    • #9 Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply
    • #10 KOTOKO - Light My Fire
    • #11 Phil Collins - You'll be in my heart
    • #12 The Cure - Lovesong
    • #13 Oscar Garvin - Forever
    • #14 Air Supply - Even The Nights Are Better
    • #15 Three Days Grace - Time of Dying
    • #16 Bryan Adams - Heaven
    • #17 Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
    • #18 Lights - Don't Go Home Without Me
    • #19 Rick James - Love Gun
    • #20 Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
  2. 2. What should be the "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXV ***NO*** Multiple Choice

• Any Remix Of Any Song
    • Songs You Hate That You Love (Guilty Pleasure Songs)
    • Songs You Find Sad

KOTOKO - Light My Fire - 1:03-1:23 - Masamune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYPig7cjagY

If anyone is curious, this is the English translation:

Now I’ll set my hidden feelings free to sever myself from the reality that returns to nothingness

Even if fate is inevitable Nobody can predict what will happen I’ll desperately fight against it The future reflected in your eyes will be in my hands

Shout out For my own existence So shout out Until you hear me What can you see from there? Light my fire

We know these powerless and tiny feelings that we can’t express in words

Even if the correct answer doesn’t exist anywhere Nobody knows that only I know The flame burning within my chest will never extinguish Isn’t that right?

Shout out For those who I must protect So shout out Overcome the Time limit up to your demise To your limit Light my fire

Yahweh, who shall dwell in your sanctuary?

Who shall live on your holy hill? (4x)

Finally found The place I must return to is here, so I’ll shout and I won’t ever let go of you again

Shout out Make it loud So shout out No matter what hardships may be waiting ahead Light my fire

• Like 2

Too bad Livin La Vida Loca can't be used anymore, that would've been perfect for this theme.

Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos - 0.52-1.12 - Dragon-Archon

a8f8a596d15b0caa8b33759570279adb.953x953

Lyrics translation

"Bailamos"

Tonight we dance,
I leave my life in your hands.
We take the floor,
Nothing is forbidden anymore.

Don't let the world in outside.
Don't let a moment go by.
Nothing can stop us tonight!

[Chorus]
?Bailamos! - We Dance
Let the rhythm take you over...
?Bailamos!
Te quiero amor mio - I want you, my love
?Bailamos! 
Wanna live this night forever...
?Bailamos!
Te quiero amor mio...
?Te quiero! - I want you

Tonight I'm yours,
We can make it happen I'm so sure.
I won't let it go.
There is something I think you should know.

I won't be leaving your side,
We're gonna dance through the night.
I want to reach for the stars!

[Chorus]
?Bailamos!
?Bailamos!
Te quiero amor mio...
?Bailamos!
?Bailamos!
Te quiero amor mio...
?Te quiero!

Tonight we dance,
Like no tomorrow.
If you will stay with me,
Te quiero mi amor.

Quidate conmigo... - Stay with me
Esta noche...bailamos. - Tonight we dance
?Bailamos!

?Bailamos!
?Bailamos!
Te quiero amor mio...
?Bailamos!
?Bailamos!
Te quiero amor mio...
?Te quiero!

?Como te quiero! - How I love you
?Ay, como te quiero!
?Como te quiero!

• Like 1

I expected so many more loved up songs...I had so many I could've posted but I went with the first song my husband used to tell me he loved me (awww!)

Anyways...thanks for the welcome back, I tried to sneak in through the window unnoticed.  Missed song vote and boosting sessions, but been having a stressful time of stuff needing to be sorted out so felt I ought to step away for a while.  I know a lot of people said I could've just not logged in, but I have somewhat of an addictive personality and would've just sat on here day after day burying my head in the sand.

I won't waffle on and bore you all with my shit as I don't want attention or sympathy...it was just nice to make my first post back in this topic as it is my favorite on the site.  Some great songs have been posted and looking forward to voting (I've already listened to a few)

• Like 1

I expected so many more loved up songs...I had so many I could've posted but I went with the first song my husband used to tell me he loved me (awww!)

Anyways...thanks for the welcome back, I tried to sneak in through the window unnoticed.  Missed song vote and boosting sessions, but been having a stressful time of stuff needing to be sorted out so felt I ought to step away for a while.  I know a lot of people said I could've just not logged in, but I have somewhat of an addictive personality and would've just sat on here day after day burying my head in the sand.

I won't waffle on and bore you all with my shit as I don't want attention or sympathy...it was just nice to make my first post back in this topic as it is my favorite on the site.  Some great songs have been posted and looking forward to voting (I've already listened to a few)

There's so much love in your post it makes up for all the songs that people didn't post!!! serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862   

I really shouldn't have been cutting onions while reading it.... crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 1

Hmm... only 20 songs this time. I've been slacking on my advertising job depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

I had no backup songs this time. The first time I heard it, my only thought was that if I ever found love that I would teach myself this song to play it for them. This was the perfect theme for this song   :D

• Like 1