(Insert Witty Greeting Here)

ENinjask123

Salutations! I am but a humble connoisseur of the finest of digital...

...On second thought, screw being formal.

Hi there! I'm ENinjask123, or if you'd prefer an actual name, Mitch. I'm a college freshman studying computer science with aspirations of being a game designer someday. Though I won't pretend that'll be easy to accomplish, but that's its own tangent. You probably know why I'm here (doesn't everyone come here for the same reason?) but I'll say it anyway: to have a good time collecting platinum trophies. So far I have two, one of which was earned yesterday GO ME!!! *Ahem* but I'm hoping to double that. And then double it again. And then double it some more. Being a computer science major, it seems reasonable to think in terms of twos, so how does 128 platinums sound?

That's it. My ultimate goal is 128 platinums. No rush though. Unless of course you're referring to the band Rush, in which case the answer is always yes.

I'd like to meet some of the more experienced trophy hunters, and possible get involved a bit with community projects. I've been looking at the Project Platinum threads and that seems really fun, but I'm waiting to build my game library and my skills first.

That's it for me! Someone else respond now so I know who I'm typing all this for. Cheers!

• Like 1

Yeah this forum does seems to be on the friendly end of the toxic spectrum... That's a good thing. It's extremely reassuring to know there exist gamers who care about doing well and achieving while simultaneously being friendly in the process. Having played League of Legends for a few years, I was almost starting to abandon hope haha.

Nice to meet you all! Hope our trophy hunting paths shall cross!

Also, one last thing, I have both Dragon Age Origins and Inquisition, and I've recently started playing through the latter, but is it better to start with the first?

Hmmm... I hadn't really given much thought of what to do after 128... Keeping with the whole powers of 2 thing I have going on, 256 seems the next logical step. But I don't even own 256 games period, across all my consoles and handhelds, let alone ones that have a trophy list! I'll stick with 128 as my long-term goal, as 256 just seems absurd right now.

Also, one of two things is happening. Either my computer isn't quoting you guys when I click the quote button or I haven't been around long enough to unlock that. Can anyone tell me which?

At least you're not going for 100% completion. 128 plats will be a lot more fun, if you don't have to 100% every thing you play ever.

100%'ers are nuts, muchos respect and all, but it's nuts. 

Good luck on your journey to 128. When you make it there, I advise your next goal be 666 plats, then a new account because why not.

And welcome. If you want, feel free to come over to my house sometime and we can have a Raimi Spider-Man trilogy marathon, and cry and hug about Spider-Man 4.

Hmmm... I hadn't really given much thought of what to do after 128... Keeping with the whole powers of 2 thing I have going on, 256 seems the next logical step. But I don't even own 256 games period, across all my consoles and handhelds, let alone ones that have a trophy list! I'll stick with 128 as my long-term goal, as 256 just seems absurd right now.

Also, one of two things is happening. Either my computer isn't quoting you guys when I click the quote button or I haven't been around long enough to unlock that. Can anyone tell me which?

Quoting is available from the start, so I'm not sure what happens there. If you're using MultiQuote, have you pressed the "Reply to x quoted posts" button that appears?