Is this game good to relax?

Pavani_

It's relaxing because you go at your own pace and take it slowly or fast through it. And you can just build up your settlement and buy all the supplies you need there before every quest, so it's not really stressful as in "i'm so stressed because all my bullets are gone and i have no healing stuff left". 

• Like 1

YES, especially on the lower difficulties. Just lay back, kill stuff, take stuff, and create stuff. No brain or effort necessary :D

That's basic gameplay anywaw. For the platinum, the only real 'effort' you'll have to do is make Save files at the right time to reload and get new story trophies.

Edited by QuentinCle95

As Redgrave said it isn't as difficult as the other Fallout games (I should now since i have gotten the platinum in all 3) The only trophy that will give you a little trouble is the settlement one since you have to pretty much stay there the whole time when your going for the trophy since it will lower your happiness if you leave. 

Definitely a good game for relaxing AFTER you take care of all the story trophies, but even before that it isn't too bad and super easy to know when you're about to cross the point where you need to make a save.. Benevolent Leader isn't hard at all if you read a few posts here. I've just been chilling with a podcast on the last few trophies like leveling up and hacking consoles while enjoying the environment and gameplay. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pavani_ I do find this game offers alot of relaxation, as you can do things at your own pace, and spend as much time planning about what you need. Im really enjoying the gun nut and armorer perks, so increasing my weapons damage as well as range and accuracy, and improving my armor has given me alot of realaxed joy :)  I guess because I know I'll survive better by spending time on figuring out what i need to craft. Like im having a few drinks right now, then im going to do a little supply search and do a quest as my last save was made at Diamond City (just arrived for the first time).

I find Fallout 4 to be an absolute wicked game, and Im going to sink many, many hours into it yet. I also have played all fallout games and got all the trophies (Xbox  :facepalm: ) and I can say to you, just lose yourself in trying to be the king of the wastes, plan on paper when you have your morning coffee, and this game will soothe you and make you feel productive I guess.

sp1xy1ay.png

Edited by sp1xy1ay