Platinum Race of Honor: DetectiveCJ vs. Kochiya Shana

Platinum Race: DetectiveCJ vs. Kochiya Shana  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the platinum race?

I think i doesn't really matter. But, have you play senran kagura games? There were a similar panties to these from DOA.

I've played Shinovi Versus, but don't remember it. I just purchased everything from the store at the end to get the trophy.

Was that DOAX3 Fortune or Venus? I need to find out which icon to use for your update, Kochiya.

You could take a look at Shana's profile to find out which version she played ;).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

You could take a look at Shana's profile to find out which version she played ;).

Duh! *slaps face* I'm so stupid! Sorry about that. I'll get that update up right now.

EDIT: OOOOPS, NVM. Forgot I had already put that up on the thread. My bad. :facepalm: Anyways, replaced my aging sig with a better one.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Duh! *slaps face* I'm so stupid! Sorry about that. I'll get that update up right now.

EDIT: OOOOPS, NVM. Forgot I had already put that up on the thread. My bad. :facepalm: Anyways, replaced my aging sig with a better one.

If a detective misses something like that, I'm getting really worried :| .

• Like 3

Not exactly sure how that relates to my original question or your anit-fanservice comment, but ok... I guess.

Because anti-fanservice espers use their psychic powers to keep clothes on people to prevent nipple flashing.

Though given Japanese laws on nipples in games (besides eroge, obviously), they ironically make these kinds of outfits legal to wear in Japanese games in the first place. :awesome:

Edited by Walter-kun

Because anti-fanservice espers use their psychic powers to keep clothes on people to prevent nipple flashing.

Oh my, thanks for saving me from explaining my own joke =D

Though given Japanese laws on nipples in games (besides eroge, obviously), they ironically make these kinds of outfits legal to wear in Japanese games in the first place. :awesome:

#basedJapan :awesome:

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation. Wouldn't have figured it out on my own.

And I have another platinum prepared for Aug20 with The iDOLM@STER One For All it is only uncommon but still a roughly 100 hour platinum but enjoyable didn't fail any seasonal requests so reached Producer rank 24 at current without missing any promotion chances, I also have Chihaya, Hibiki, Iori, Miki and Mami maxed out for skills.

1L6bd606.png 1Sc4d996.png

Now what game will be next, I wonder?

• Like 1

And I have another platinum prepared for Aug20 with The iDOLM@STER One For All it is only uncommon but still a roughly 100 hour platinum but enjoyable didn't fail any seasonal requests so reached Producer rank 24 at current without missing any promotion chances, I also have Chihaya, Hibiki, Iori, Miki and Mami maxed out for skills.

1L6bd606.png 1Sc4d996.png

Now what game will be next, I wonder?

Added that the post. I'd better get serious with this. ;)

IN THE NEWS: I have received Tearaway yesterday from GF and have been focusing on it. I plan to platinum it sometime this weekend or Monday if I can handle the three trophies requiring a flawless level run, it's easy to fall off into a bottomless pit. I only have six trophies left on that game. I have also received notice that LEGO Avengers for PS4 is being shipped so I might get that plat when it arrives, even though LEGO Marvel Superheroes had left a bad taste in my mouth.

IN THE NEWS: I have received Tearaway yesterday from GF and have been focusing on it. I plan to platinum it sometime this weekend or Monday if I can handle the three trophies requiring a flawless level run, it's easy to fall off into a bottomless pit. I only have six trophies left on that game. I have also received notice that LEGO Avengers for PS4 is being shipped so I might get that plat when it arrives, even though LEGO Marvel Superheroes had left a bad taste in my mouth.

Advice: Clear your backtouchscreen and be sure your fingers do not touch it. Gotta say it's pretty annoying if you die just because the game recognizes 2 taps instead of one.

My 1500th trophy! :lol:

17Lc53989.png

Crisis Averted: Clear the final chapter (Disgaea 5)

Yep, just said 'screw it' with the story and rushed through the end skipping all the cutscenes. Almaz and Chie(my God Buster) tanked all of the final boss's attacks and my scrap mage finished off the boss and ended the story. ^_^

Now for the painful grind of post-game. B)

EDIT: Just got my 30th platinum, but I forgot to sync to the PSN account so I have to wait an hour because I synced my PSNProfiles account to before I got the platinum on the PSN, so it still registers at 88% complete. :(

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Another platinum prepared for Aug20 and this time it is Ratchet & Clank from the HD trilogy:

1L6f7785.png1Sb0280e.png

No idea what will be next seeing as how this wasn't even planned and just done randomly while thinking. It will hopefully be something from the Dengeki, Neptune or Baka Hentai! PP threads hopefully though unless something random occurs again...

Only trophy that really annoyed me on Ratchet & Clank was the 1,000,000 bolt trophy which I ended up getting while on 666,000 bolts think it is trying to tell me it is evil or something considering how much I hated that trophy while skill points I had 24/30 done before beating Drek and I had 19/40 of the gold bolts at that time as well so pretty easy overall.

• Like 1