Aeterno Blade on ps4?

bcks007
Go to solution Solved by BlindMango,

It might be using the same list as the vita, meaning you can't stack both version. Someone please confirm this though.

Some games don't have all the proper console listed, but that's a database error on sony's side and not from PSNP from my understanding.

Most likely Sony hasn't put the PS4 list on the servers yet. That happens from time to time. Can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for it to get fixed.

The game is too old for it to be this.

Like people have said, it's likely the vita list. Sometimes they don't list the platforms correctly (like arkham origins lists the vita though the vita version doesn't exist)

Found another game, with the same issue, Bombing Busters, no vita version found. Can buy on the store, its sorta new though.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3676-Bombing-Busters

ps4 version Sep 15, 2015

vita version  Dec 7, 2015

So i guess maybe the vita version isn't updated yet??, im sure it shares the same trophy list as the ps4.

The game is too old for it to be this.
Like people have said, it's likely the vita list. Sometimes they don't list the platforms correctly (like arkham origins lists the vita though the vita version doesn't exist)

I've seen 10-15 games with that Issue, of listing a system it was supposed to come out on, or got cancelled, or perhaps just a error. I've never seen where 2 games don't have any system tied to there trophies. I guess in the future, maybe a game will come out as NONE or just blank _________. Won't that be fun. :-p

PSNTrophyLeaders has the PS4 version and the Vita version sharing a list. It's listed that way officially on PSN, too.

PSNP and Exophase only list it for the Vita, as well as referring to the game as "Aeterno Blade", while the updated trophy list has been changed to "AeternoBlade"

I guess the list was originally just for Vita, but only PSNTL refreshed their outdated information once the game was added to their site.

PSNTrophyLeaders has the PS4 version and the Vita version sharing a list. It's listed that way officially on PSN, too.

PSNP and Exophase only list it for the Vita, as well as referring to the game as "Aeterno Blade", while the updated trophy list has been changed to "AeternoBlade"

I guess the list was originally just for Vita, but only PSNTL refreshed their outdated information once the game was added to their site.

so you reckon those 2 games will ever be added correctly?

The same thing happened with Towerfall Ascension after the new platform release. Once Sly or someone with the power to rescan the lists sees this thread it should probably be updated.

That's cool if it happens, I guess im kinda surprised there isn't a topic already dealing with this, as im sure he has had to do this a few times over the year(s).

This happened with Teslagrad too. 

I tweeted the devs at the time, and, low and behold, the PS4 logo was added to the shared list here on PSNP a few days later. 

Not saying I'm special or anything, but I suspect that the devs may, possibly, have asked Sony to do something about it. 

AFAIK, if the data isn't correctly listed on Sony's servers then PSNP won't display it.

This happened with Teslagrad too. 

I tweeted the devs at the time, and, low and behold, the PS4 logo was added to the shared list here on PSNP a few days later. 

Not saying I'm special or anything, but I suspect that the devs may, possibly, have asked Sony to do something about it. 

AFAIK, if the data isn't correctly listed on Sony's servers then PSNP won't display it.

The consoles that are shown on lists on this site are what were on PSN at the time the list was first added to this site, we have to manually add consoles if they are added on PSN past that point, the site doesn't automatically detect that. So basically, people have to bring it to our attention and we update it ;)

Edited by BlindMango

The consoles that are shown on lists on this site are what were on PSN at the time the list was first added to this site, we have to manually add consoles if they are added on PSN past that point, the site doesn't automatically detect that. So basically, people have to bring it to our attention and we update it ;)

Oh, right. 

Nevermind my sense of my own self-importance then. :P

I'm wondering if there should be a thread created for that purpose, so people know where to post to let us know of any lists that need updated.

I'm wondering if there should be a thread created for that purpose, so people know where to post to let us know of any lists that need updated.

Sly is adding much easier tools for doing it with the upcoming site update, once that happens I'll probably make a thread

• Like 1

Thanks for explaining that, I had no idea. Figured a computer sniffed them out. Glad my topic was somewhat helpful.

• Like 1