Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

Hey Razza.. another point for me, please. :)

Hitman GO

1L7b0d30.png

Agent 47 

Collect all trophies for Hitman GO: Definitive Edition.

Common - 69.64%

Oh hey Razza, while you're at it adding my previous point, could you also add another one? :D

:platinum: #144: Everybody's gone to the Rapture

1L7f7c31.png

This Pattern is Mine 

You got them all. You got them all.

Uncommon - 21.37%

I think we all got a lot of plats in common. You both have an excellent taste in video games that's for sure :P

Damn you really don't want me to win this competition do you :P 

Both new platinums have been added but luckily I had some reinforcements today as my 5 year old brother helped me grab my latest platinum :D 

1Lc03c25.png

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 28.73% Uncommon 

• Like 2

Damn you really don't want me to win this competition do you :P

Both new platinums have been added but luckily I had some reinforcements today as my 5 year old brother helped me grab my latest platinum :D

1Lc03c25.png

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 28.73% Uncommon 

Hehe nopeee I'm gonna give it my all :D

Congrats!

• Like 1

Hehe nopeee I'm gonna give it my all :D

Congrats!

Well if thats the case then i'm screwed as I'm almost at platinum #150 and the one I have planned will take over 100 hours to do and I will be going into it blind :D

Congrats :yay:.

Thanks Buddy :D how is Kingdom Hearts coming along?

Well if thats the case then i'm screwed as I'm almost at platinum #150 and the one I have planned will take over 100 hours to do and I will be going into it blind :D

Thanks Buddy :D how is Kingdom Hearts coming along?

Ooh awesome milestone! What's 150 gonna be? :)

Well time for an update from me, could possibly be my last platinum for this year and race so I am expecting Floriiss to take the lead in this race very soon.

1Lfe07c1.png 

Assassins Creed II (PS4) - 30.51% Uncommon

Ooh awesome milestone! What's 150 gonna be? :)

Well it was hard to decide between Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or Final Fantasy X but I feel like I owe it to myself to give another Final Fantasy game a go after the sheer enjoyment I had from VII :D

• Like 3

Well time for an update from me, could possibly be my last platinum for this year and race so I am expecting Floriiss to take the lead in this race very soon.

1Lfe07c1.png

Well it was hard to decide between Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or Final Fantasy X but I feel like I owe it to myself to give another Final Fantasy game a go after the sheer enjoyment I had from VII :D

Nice, congrats. I've always liked that plat image, it looks so badass.

• Like 1

1Lfe07c1.png

Damn I must admit you're tackling these platinums quite fast. If it wasn't for the milestone you've had a lot of potential to win this competition, however I'm prepared for anything.. you'll see soon enough when I'll drop a massive bombshell  B)  xD

Time to step up my game once again. *Evolves into SSJ3.*. Get ready boiis cuz soon all hell will break loose.

200.gif#0

44 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

Hey Razza could you add my latest addition :D

:platinum: #145: Surgeon Simulator

1Lbb65bc.png

There Is Nothing More To Teach... 
Completed every achievement. Now go save lives!

Ultra Rare - 0.62 % (2 Points)

Guess we're even now, again! Exciting :P

Nice, congrats :yay: . That bomb you mentioned before wouldn't happen to be FFXIV, would it?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . That bomb you mentioned before wouldn't happen to be FFXIV, would it?

Who knows.. :giggle:. Seriously tho I'm not gonna tell you anything otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise anymore haha. You can keep guessing, but I'm not gonna respond :D:P

21 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yep, that pretty much confirms it.

200.gif#9

Alright you win.. was it that obvious? xD. Anyways, it's going to be thrilling though, since it still takes a while to complete. It'll depend the outcome of this competition for sure. If I wont pull it off then Razza will win the competition, but if I do then there's no thing that can stop me. I've been playing this game since summer and the trophy guide says it's roughly  900 hours to platinum. Don't think it has taken me that long though. I'm probably on 400-500 hours right now. But still.. that's a lot of points. Too many to catch up to :P

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

200.gif#9

Alright you win.. was it that obvious? xD. Anyways, it's going to be thrilling though, since it still takes a while to complete. It'll depend the outcome of this competition for sure. If I wont pull it off then Razza will win the competition, but if I do then there's no thing that can stop me. I've been playing this game since summer and the trophy guide says it's roughly  900 hours to platinum. Don't think it has taken me that long though. I'm probably on 400-500 hours right now. But still.. that's a lot of points. Too many to catch up to :P

Damn well as I previously said this is now your race to win as I'm trying out Final Fantasy X and I don't see me getting the platinum for it this year :) although I might pull Platinum rain day rules and get a couple more games close to platinum but leave one trophy on each game left :P surely that counts right :D 

11 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

200.gif#9

Yeah, it was. That's a great plat to have, FFXIV has one of the nicest plat images I've seen.

1 hour ago, Razza said:

Damn well as I previously said this is now your race to win as I'm trying out Final Fantasy X and I don't see me getting the platinum for it this year :) although I might pull Platinum rain day rules and get a couple more games close to platinum but leave one trophy on each game left :P surely that counts right :D 

It's called the Platinum Challenge, not the "Close to Platinum Challenge" :P Nice try though haha.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, it was. That's a great plat to have, FFXIV has one of the nicest plat images I've seen.

I agree, the plat image looks gorgeous :)

On 12/12/2016 at 3:26 PM, Floriiss said:

It's called the Platinum Challenge, not the "Close to Platinum Challenge" :P Nice try though haha.

I agree, the plat image looks gorgeous :)

Well I suppose then if I'm not allowed to get close to a platinum for it to count then I had better just grab another :P

:platinum: #150 

1Sb9e3d0.png

Until Dawn - 24.73% Uncommon 

I know I had stated before that platinum 150 was going to be Final Fantasy X but after returning to this game these past couple of weeks with a friend to do multiple playthroughs I thought this would be a really cool platinum to have as 150 as it's a platinum we both worked towards :D Don't worry though I am still enjoying the phenomenal Final Fantasy X and although it won't be #150 that won't take anything away from the amount of sheer fun I am having with that game :D 

I will update all images and points tomorrow on the OP as it's getting late here and I have got an early start tomorrow :)  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Razza said:

Well I suppose then if I'm not allowed to get close to a platinum for it to count then I had better just grab another :P

:platinum: #150 

1Sb9e3d0.png

Until Dawn - 24.73% Uncommon 

I know I had stated before that platinum 150 was going to be Final Fantasy X but after returning to this game these past couple of weeks with a friend to do multiple playthroughs I thought this would be a really cool platinum to have as 150 as it's a platinum we both worked towards :D Don't worry though I am still enjoying the phenomenal Final Fantasy X and although it won't be #150 that won't take anything away from the amount of sheer fun I am having with that game :D 

I will update all images and points tomorrow on the OP as it's getting late here and I have got an early start tomorrow :)  

Nice man! Congrats on achieving that awesome milestone! That game looks so much fun. I've been wanting to play it so badly but it rarely gets on a sale. Even when its on a sale its still quite expensive. Waiting for a good price drop and then I'll definitely pick it up. Awesome to see you enjoyed this one and making it your 150th. 

I've noticed that I'm actually close to 150 as well. Think it'd be really cool to make FFXIV my 150th one, but that'd mean I have to go full berserk mode and pop 4 other platinums as well while going for FFXIV in the meantime which already takes quite a lot of time. Lol if only I had more time. It might be possible tho. Would be cool :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

Nice man! Congrats on achieving that awesome milestone! That game looks so much fun. I've been wanting to play it so badly but it rarely gets on a sale. Even when its on a sale its still quite expensive. Waiting for a good price drop and then I'll definitely pick it up. Awesome to see you enjoyed this one and making it your 150th. 

I've noticed that I'm actually close to 150 as well. Think it'd be really cool to make FFXIV my 150th one, but that'd mean I have to go full berserk mode and pop 4 other platinums as well while going for FFXIV in the meantime which already takes quite a lot of time. Lol if only I had more time. It might be possible tho. Would be cool :P

Yeah I know buddy it's still really expensive over here as well, I managed to get it cheaper last year during Xmas time as it was a preowned game :) 

I was going to ask you how FF XIV was going dude as it seems like you have been putting in the work on that game :D  It's also awesome to see we are both going for a FF platinum this close to the end of the year :D time to hop on our Chocobo's and ride the rest of this year out in style :P