Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

Update :D

:platinum:

1L8dfde9.png

LittleBigPlanet 3 - 3.63% Unc..... Wait a minute I grabbed an Ultra Rare :D

Damn, congrats dude :yay:. Now go play MGR. Looks like I need to step up my game too. Just so you know: I didn't want to do this, but you're forcing me :eyebrow:  :devil: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

can't wait to get started

What do you mean? The event already started.

So Dragon is tied for the lead, seems the ​horse ​ dragon I bet on is paying off so far. You all are doing pretty well though, keep it up doods!.......Well just do enough to stay competitive anyway don't do more Dragon, not as if I bet my life savings on this or anything xD.... :)...... :|

Thnx dood :D. Don't worry, You're going to cash in big time :pimp:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

What do you mean? The event already started.

Thnx dood :D. Don't worry, You're going to cash in big time :pimp:.

Not on my watch :D

Floris you really gotta beat dragon, he called me a traitor yesterday so there is now way you can let him win :awesome:

Haha don't worry I got this.  xD

• Like 1

Scored my first 3-point plat:

:platinum: #138: Dynasty Warriors Next

1L80ae59.png

1S9c8f9e.png - Dynasty Warriors Next - 0.87% Ultra Rare - 100+ Hours

God damn it, I be ill for a couple of days (Damn brother trying to sabotage me  :shakefist: ) And you pull this sort of thing out of nowhere :o Congrats on a sweet platinum... time someone put some pressure on Floriiss :P

Edited by Razza
  • Like 1

God damn it, I be ill for a couple of days (Damn brother trying to sabotage me  :shakefist: ) And you pull this sort of thing out of nowhere :o Congrats on a sweet platinum... time someone put some pressure on Floriiss :P

Lol, did you get ill just by seeing the plat? Thnx :D. I think Floris is feeling the pressure, he took a break from NecroDancer and started playing Black Ops 3.

Floris you really gotta beat dragon, he called me a traitor yesterday so there is now way you can let him win :awesome:

Because you said you voted for me :P

Lol, did you get ill just by seeing the plat? Thnx :D. I think Floris is feeling the pressure, he took a break from NecroDancer and started playing Black Ops 3.

Well... actually I'm waiting for that device to be delivered which allows me to play with keyboard instead of the controller. Should be here by tomorrow so from there on it'll be NecroDancer all the way. :P

You actually spend $150 on that :o

Yes I did. At first I didn't want to spend that much money on a device I'll probably just use once, but I decided to do so because of two reasons. First of all it should make it easier to controll the characters since now I have two fingers to use for moving, while on the d-pad I only use one. Pressing 350 times with one finger on the d-pad in one minute without missing once is extremely hard to pull of. With two fingers available I can press way faster, which is a huge advantage. Secondly I can always sell the device afterwards on ebay. Not for full price ofcourse, but I'd get some money back. :)

Yes I did. At first I didn't want to spend that much money on a device I'll probably just use once, but I decided to do so because of two reasons. First of all it should make it easier to controll the characters since now I have two fingers to use for moving, while on the d-pad I only use one. Pressing 350 times with one finger on the d-pad in one minute without missing once is extremely hard to pull of. With two fingers available I can press way faster, which is a huge advantage. Secondly I can always sell the device afterwards on ebay. Not for full price ofcourse, but I'd get some money back. :)

I never use eBay, it's the Half-Price Books of the Internet. :P

Still, I'm sure you can find more uses for that device. You should if it costs THAT much. I never buy anything more than $50 if it's not going to be sticking around. Anyways, won't say anymore. Keep truckin'. ;)

• Like 1

I never use eBay, it's the Half-Price Books of the Internet. :P

Still, I'm sure you can find more uses for that device. You should if it costs THAT much. I never buy anything more than $50 if it's not going to be sticking around. Anyways, won't say anymore. Keep truckin'. ;)

Well half price is better than no price, right? :P

Yeah, you're probably right. But then again I always use the controller, except in this case since it's close to impossible with the controller. Maybe I'll need it someday again on some other game, but I highly doubt that. :P

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has been too quiet the past few weeks, let's liven things up with a new plat:

:platinum: #139: OlliOlli 2 Welcome to Olliwood

1L286831.png

1Sed9116.png - OlliOlli 2 Welcome to Olliwood - 0.69% - Ultra Rare

And with that I take the first place :awesome:

Damn I know this is a friendly competition so I shouldn't be encouraging you but DAMN!! that is a sweet platinum you have grabbed right there my friend :D I really need to put some work in now with this and finish off MGR soon :P 

• Like 1

I'm digging Razza's list so far; lots of franchises that I personally enjoy. :)

Good luck to all 3 participants! :jaymon:

Thanks man, if you have been loving the list so far then you will love this latest addition to it :D 

1L508e28.png

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - 2.92% Ultra Rare 

• Like 4