Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

I have voted for Razza because...well he has Big Boss avatar and is a massive fan of the Metal Grar series....then he had only one vote so I felt that he needed some support...and finally I think that he will see that almost nobody thinks that he can win (or at least few) which will make him all mad and crazy and that he will make a strong finish in the second part of the year, only to win by a tiny margin. :-D

Cheers to all participants and may the best one win!

• Like 1

Vote goes for Dragon.

Can't betray one of the advisers of my platinum quest, can I? Plus, looks like he's getting himself on gear regarding plats.

Still, good luck everyone. Be sure to get some cool plats.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Vote goes for Dragon.

Can't betray one of the advisers of my platinum quest, can I? Plus, looks like he's getting himself on gear regarding plats.

Still, good luck everyone. Be sure to get some cool plats.

Yay, go loyalty wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527.

I'm gonna have to vote for Dragon, because Dragons are supposed to be cool and badass and not lose! So you better win this, dammit!  :lol:

All joking aside, good luck to all the competitors, this seems like there will a lot of competition for you all.

Oh crap, with my reputation at stake I'd better take this seriously.

• Like 3

You should get a bonus point for every 100 hours required. So standard games 1 pt, something like Symphonia is 2, Star Ocean/Mugen Souls say 450 hours so 5 points. Just a thought.

I'm not just saying this because I'm rooting for D-A either. :)

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

You should get a bonus point for every 100 hours required. So standard games 1 pt, something like Symphonia is 2, Star Ocean/Mugen Souls say 450 hours so 5 points. Just a thought.

I second this. It would make the competition fairer for games that require a hefty amount of time imo.

On a different topic, the banner looks badass btw.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra