Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

With Razza getting the Metal Gear Rising plat, I suddenly felt the need to get one too :awesome:.

:platinum: #140: Titan Souls

1L164e75.png

1Sbdef1b.png - Titan Souls - 3.11% Ultra Rare

Damn dude that was quick :P good to see that I am helping to push you to earn yet another ultra rare platinum, I just fear once floriiss finishes that tough game he's playing at the moment is when all hell breaks lose and will be earning ultra rare platinums each day :P

• Like 1

Damn dude that was quick :P good to see that I am helping to push you to earn yet another ultra rare platinum, I just fear once floriiss finishes that tough game he's playing at the moment is when all hell breaks lose and will be earning ultra rare platinums each day :P

Thnx :D, looks like I better work harder on Star Ocean 4.

I just fear once floriiss finishes that tough game he's playing at the moment is when all hell breaks lose and will be earning ultra rare platinums each day :P

That's going to take a while though, I'm afraid. The average time to complete this game is around 750 hours, but most people took longer than that. This is without a doubt the hardest platinum ever. It's extremely hard. This game makes other games like SMB or IaB look like a walk trough the park. 

How do people know that, considering no one's platted the game yet?

The game has been out on Steam for over a year now, and less than five people have obtained all achievements for that. I don't know the exact number, but iirc there were 2 or 3 people that were able to do it. So that's where the average time comes from.

Look who managed to pull off another platinum this month :P

:platinum:

Ratchet And Clank 3 

1Le84a33.png

I finally managed to finish this game off and grab the final platinum from the Ratchet And Clank HD collection :D

Edited by Razza
  • Like 2

Nice, congrats :yay:. So what do you think about the game?

Thanks buddy :D I found it to be really enjoyable and thought the story was better in this one than it was in the previous games :) although the final leveling up weapons was a bit annoying :(

You forgot to mention the best part...getting to play as Qwark :D

I didn't mention it because I just thought it was common knowledge how awesome Qwark is :P 

also time for yet another new addition to my tally :P 

1L47879f.png

Teslagrad - 31.64% Uncommon 

• Like 2

In that case:

:platinum: #141: Persona 4 Dancing All Night

1L393507.png

1Se86c8f.png - Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 45.34% Uncommon

Congrats Dragon :D. I still need to pick that game up

I didn't mention it because I just thought it was common knowledge how awesome Qwark is :P

also time for yet another new addition to my tally :P

1L47879f.png

Teslagrad - 31.64% Uncommon 

Well obviously :). Congrats on the next plat as well :D

In that case:

:platinum: #141: Persona 4 Dancing All Night

1L393507.png

1Se86c8f.png - Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 45.34% Uncommon

Nice work dude that didn't take too long to grab :D so you decided against making this number #150 what you got in mind for that milestone instead :P .... also congratulations on grabbing the lowest rarity platinum in this race so far :P 

Well obviously :). Congrats on the next plat as well :D

Thanks buddy, it was a boring game in all honesty and nothing special but I can't complain as I got it free with PS+ :P

Thnx Mayus, the story is great (but a bit short), still recommend it.

Nice work dude that didn't take too long to grab :D so you decided against making this number #150 what you got in mind for that milestone instead :P .... also congratulations on grabbing the lowest rarity platinum in this race so far :P

Thnx :D, yeah I already have a Persona game for the #100 milestone. Decided against using multiple games from the same series for milestones. 

And don't worry, you still have the title of lowest rarity plat with the Hitman Go plat :P. Last time I checked it was at 50+%.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Thnx Mayus, the story is great (but a bit short), still recommend it.

Thnx :D, yeah I already have a Persona game for the #100 milestone. Decided against using multiple games from the same series for milestones. 

And don't worry, you still have the title of lowest rarity plat with the Hitman Go plat :P. Last time I checked it was at 50+%.

shhhhh at the time of grabbing that platinum it was only at 30% ish :P and ohhh I see dude what you got in store for that number then or are you leaving it a mystery/unknown platinum :P  

shhhhh at the time of grabbing that platinum it was only at 30% ish :P and ohhh I see dude what you got in store for that number then or are you leaving it a mystery/unknown platinum :P

Looked it up and it's now 65.33% :o. Let's do a hangman game to find out my plat #150:

_ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _      This is how many letters the name of the game has. Have fun guessing :awesome:.

Okay smart ass :P star ocean four? If so that will net you so many points :o

That is ... correct :|.

I still want to finish the hanged man, so enjoy:

______

l/         I

l         o

l        /O\

l         / \

l______

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2