Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

:platinum: #142: STEINS;GATE

1L79e920.png

What a great story. El Psy Kongroo :awesome:

1Sf081ed.png - STEINS;GATE - 42.27% Uncommon

Congratulations on yet another platinum  :yay:  I suppose   <_<  the first person in this race to reach 20 points :D 

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I posted here, but I've got something to show for it:

:platinum: #143: Hitman GO                       :platinum: #144: Last Rebellion                        :platinum: #145 Dark Souls II

1L7b0d30.png 1Ldc3b39.png 1Ld82352.png

1S740aa6.png - Hitman GO - 65.10% Common

1Sa3babd.png - Last Rebellion - 43.22% - Uncommon

1Sa77a72.png - Dark Souls II - 17.22% Rare

One more point for me as I grabbed the platinum for Bully last night :)

1L3b428e.png

Bully - 27.03% Uncommon 

Update with yet another One Point platinum for me :D

1Lca17d1.png

The Lego Movie - 22.52% Uncommon 

Congrats with the plats Razza :yay:.

• Like 1

It's been a long time since I posted here, but I've got something to show for it:

:platinum: #143: Hitman GO                       :platinum: #144: Last Rebellion                        :platinum: #145 Dark Souls II

1L7b0d30.png 1Ldc3b39.png 1Ld82352.png

1S740aa6.png - Hitman GO - 65.10% Common

1Sa3babd.png - Last Rebellion - 43.22% - Uncommon

1Sa77a72.png - Dark Souls II - 17.22% Rare

Congrats with the plats Razza :yay:.

Damn dude I know I am a bit late with the updates, but congratulations on those sweet 3 new platinums you really are trying to make this hard to catch you :P

I also grabbed two new platinums last night :D

1S821bee.png - Table Top Racing: World Tour - 6.23% Very Rare

1Sde5b40.png - Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man - 29.49% Uncommon

I managed to make Pac-Man my new fastest platinum as well :D 

Edited by Razza
  • Like 2

Well Pac-Man being my fastest platinum didn't last long as I managed to grab another new platinum last night ( 3 platinums in 2 days :D ) and managed to be the 8th quickest person to pop this platinum :)

1L1d38db.png

Coffin Dodgers - 64.69% Common 

http://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4546-Coffin-Dodgers.... If only I got the platinum 2 minutes quicker I would be 5th on the list  :shakefist:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #146 & :hidden: #7,000: Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy

1L806366.png

1S986f36.png - Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy - 8.34% Very Rare

Damn dude I know I am a bit late with the updates, but congratulations on those sweet 3 new platinums you really are trying to make this hard to catch you :P

I also grabbed two new platinums last night :D

1S821bee.png - Table Top Racing: World Tour - 6.23% Very Rare

1Sde5b40.png - Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man - 29.49% Uncommon

Well Pac-Man being my fastest platinum didn't last long as I managed to grab another new platinum last night ( 3 platinums in 2 days :D ) and managed to be the 8th quickest person to pop this platinum :)

1L1d38db.png

Coffin Dodgers - 64.69% Common 

http://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4546-Coffin-Dodgers.... If only I got the platinum 2 minutes quicker I would be 5th on the list  :shakefist:

Nice work buddy, congrats :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Another point for me :D

:platinum: #147: Saints Row Gat out of Hell

1L222b9b.png

1S0648ba.png - Saints Row Gat out of Hell - 22.83% Uncommon

Congrats! Seems like I'm the underdog now haha. Man it has been a while since my latest platinum. Crypt of the NecroDancer is really holding me back >.<

Congrats! Seems like I'm the underdog now haha. Man it has been a while since my latest platinum. Crypt of the NecroDancer is really holding me back >.<

Thnx :D. How is Crypt of the NecroDancer going? Getting closer to plat #150, so it's almost time to go back to Star Ocean.

Thnx :D. How is Crypt of the NecroDancer going? Getting closer to plat #150, so it's almost time to go back to Star Ocean.

Decent I guess. Two trophies away from the platinum, but they are ridiculously hard. Obtained almost one of them though, but died on the very, very last of the level, which puts me right back to square one.. sigh. To give you an idea of how hard it is; I've been attempting that trophy for around two months now and still havent pulled it off. I'm just going to continue until I've obtained it and then I'll take a huge break from the game. Going to enjoy some other games and take the lead again in this competition, haha!

I started that last week and can't even get past Zone 1 xD Even though I'm pulling for Dragon to win you should get like 100 points if you pull off that plat lol good luck dood

• Like 1

Decent I guess. Two trophies away from the platinum, but they are ridiculously hard. Obtained almost one of them though, but died on the very, very last of the level, which puts me right back to square one.. sigh. To give you an idea of how hard it is; I've been attempting that trophy for around two months now and still havent pulled it off. I'm just going to continue until I've obtained it and then I'll take a huge break from the game. Going to enjoy some other games and take the lead again in this competition, haha!

Damn, 2 months on a single trophy :o. That sounds like a boring grind.

I started that last week and can't even get past Zone 1 xD Even though I'm pulling for Dragon to win you should get like 100 points if you pull off that plat lol good luck dood

A 100 points plat would mean 9,800 hours played dood (the other 2 points are for obtaining the plat and being ultra rare). There aren't even 9800 hours in a year, so by that time the plat race would've been finished :P.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Haha neat! Yeah it's a lot of trial and error. I can remember it took me several hours to beat the zones individually. 100 points for obtaining this plat is a good idea though  :awesome:

A 100 points plat would mean 9,800 hours played dood (the other 2 points are for obtaining the plat and being ultra rare). There aren't even 9800 hours in a year, so by that time the plat race would've been finished :P.

Nah it's not really a grind, because each game is different.. but after playing so much I just want to play something else .. :P

But there is a 98 points bonus for being the first and the only person in the world with a platinum like that?  :awesome:

He could easily do that if he plays inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber dood :P

• Like 3

Nah it's not really a grind, because each game is different.. but after playing so much I just want to play something else .. :P

But there is a 98 points bonus for being the first and the only person in the world with a platinum like that?  :awesome:

That must be a relief, doing the same thing over and over again would make me insane. It's a good thing I play games that hardly requires any grinding such as Star Ocean 4 :P.

He could easily do that if he plays inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber dood :P

Damn, I totally forgot about that dood :|. Maybe I should make an appointment with Dende too. Spending 2 days in there might just be enough to get rid of the backlog. Afterwards I'd get a PS4 and spend another 2 days in there :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

:platinum: #146 & :hidden: #7,000: Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy

1L806366.png

1S986f36.png - Operation Abyss New Tokyo Legacy - 8.34% Very Rare

Nice work buddy, congrats :yay:.

Another point for me :D

:platinum: #147: Saints Row Gat out of Hell

1L222b9b.png

1S0648ba.png - Saints Row Gat out of Hell - 22.83% Uncommon

I finally found time to update this :D Congrats on the couple of latest platinums :D I really do need to focus and actually platinum a game and stop starting new games all the time :P 

I finally found time to update this :D Congrats on the couple of latest platinums :D I really do need to focus and actually platinum a game and stop starting new games all the time :P

Thnx :D, I'm going to be busy for a while, so this may have been my last plat for quite some time :|.

• 2 weeks later...

Over a month later and I finally managed to get a point on the board :D

1S3fe5b4.png - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 15.32% Rare  

And what an adventure this game was..... absolutely stunning :D 

Congrats man! 

Just giving you a headsup I'll be back with some nice plats soon enough hehe. 

After completing one of the hardest challenges on NecroDancer it's time for a well deserved break. Will be playing some other games so expect to see a comeback haha :D

• Like 1

Congrats man! 

Just giving you a headsup I'll be back with some nice plats soon enough hehe. 

After completing one of the hardest challenges on NecroDancer it's time for a well deserved break. Will be playing some other games so expect to see a comeback haha :D

Ohhh damn it I know I will regret poking the beast with a stick .... but screw it :P

giphy.gif

Just bring it :D

Edited by Razza
  • Like 1

Ohhh damn it I know I will regret poking the beast with a stick .... but screw it :P

giphy.gif

Just bring it :D

Sure :P. If that's what you wish for.. hehe.

I'll just start off gentle. But soon enough all hell will break loose.

One point for me :P

:platinum: #130: Table Top Racing: World Tour

1L3fcf24.png

16.33% Rare

• Like 3