Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

Over a month later and I finally managed to get a point on the board :D

1S3fe5b4.png - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 15.32% Rare  

And what an adventure this game was..... absolutely stunning :D 

Time for a new point for me :D

1Lc4dcd7.png

1S906e94.png - Battlefield 4 - 9.51% Very Rare 

Sure :P. If that's what you wish for.. hehe.

I'll just start off gentle. But soon enough all hell will break loose.

One point for me :P

:platinum: #130: Table Top Racing: World Tour

1L3fcf24.png

16.33% Rare

Congrats with the plats :yay:. I haven't popped a trophy in almost a month :|. If things continue like this I won't be getting any plats soon.

Sure :P. If that's what you wish for.. hehe.

I'll just start off gentle. But soon enough all hell will break loose.

One point for me :P

:platinum: #130: Table Top Racing: World Tour

1L3fcf24.png

16.33% Rare

Well I'm still waiting for hell to break loose as I have now become joint top of this race :P and soon about to run away with this bad boy :D 

Congrats with the plats :yay:. I haven't popped a trophy in almost a month :|. If things continue like this I won't be getting any plats soon.

well dude no rush on getting a platinum :P I'm quite enjoying the idea of me running away with this race :P 

New platinum time :D 

1L5fb206.png

Zombi - 5.00% Ultra Rare :D

• Like 1

Well I'm still waiting for hell to break loose as I have now become joint top of this race :P and soon about to run away with this bad boy :D

Congratulations, but you wouldn't think I would let you get away with this so easiliy, huh? This is just the beginning. One point for me, please. 

:platinum: #131: Beyond: Two Souls

1L9583fd.png

BEYOND: TWO SOULS™ MASTER 

Collected all trophies!

10.89%

• Like 2

Congratulations, but you wouldn't think I would let you get away with this so easiliy, huh? This is just the beginning. One point for me, please. 

:platinum: #131: Beyond: Two Souls

1L9583fd.png

BEYOND: TWO SOULS™ MASTER 

Collected all trophies!

10.89%

Well nice to see someone is trying to chase me as Dragon has seemed to lose his mojo again ;) And congratulations on yet another new platinum :) I have Beyond Two Souls sat on my shelf at the moment and have been waiting for the right moment to go and start it so its good to hear that you enjoyed it :D 

• Like 1

Hey Razza. Grabbed myself the Zombi plat aswel. Feel intimidated yet?

:platinum: #132: ZOMBI

1L5fb206.png

The Ultimate Survivor 

Earn every Trophy in the game

4.97% - Ultra Rare

Nope still not intimidated yet buddy ... just more impressed that you also survived this boring game :P 

• Like 1

Haha it wasn't that bad. Too bad the difficult trophies didn't stack though.

Yeah I agree could of really done without playing the same game three times over :P although can't really complain as it was on PS+ :P 

Anyways I finally grabbed the platinum for Need For Speed: SHIFT ..... only took me 6 years and 6 months from when I started it to platinum it  :facepalm:

1L38e3fa.png

1S04a2bf.png - Need For Speed: SHIFT - 7.16% Very Rare 

And I think for the first time in this race ya boy Razza takes the lead :D 

• Like 2

Nope still not intimidated yet buddy  :P

How about now? I'm comming for your spot Razza. B)

:platinum:#133: Overwatch: Origins Edition

1L97bc8f.png

Overwatch Platinum Trophy 

Collect all other Overwatch trophies.

0.70 % - Ultra Rare - 100+ Hours (3 Points)

• Like 2

How about now? I'm comming for your spot Razza. B)

:platinum:#133: Overwatch: Origins Edition

1L97bc8f.png

Overwatch Platinum Trophy 

Collect all other Overwatch trophies.

0.70 % - Ultra Rare - 100+ Hours (3 Points)

Okay maybe I am a little bit worried now ... Anyone have a time machine I would like to retract poking the bear with a stick now :P added both your new platinums to the race now  :shakefist:

• Like 1

Okay maybe I am a little bit worried now ... Anyone have a time machine I would like to retract poking the bear with a stick now :P added both your new platinums to the race now  :shakefist:

Yeah I was just about to announce that Olli plat, but you already noticed :P. Gonna announce it anyways, because I love seeing this thread full of platinums I've earned *evil laugh*.

:platinum: #134: OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood

1L286831.png

Academy Award 

Obtain all Trophies

0.69 % - Ultra Rare (2 Points)

Ooh Razza.. I'm not done yet. :D

:platinum: #135: Call of Duty: Black Ops III

1Lf7240e.png

Platinum 

Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.

0.69 % - Ultra Rare - 100+ Hours (3 Points)

So Razza.. Seems like were tied first place.  :eyebrow: 

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

Yeah I was just about to announce that Olli plat, but you already noticed :P. Gonna announce it anyways, because I love seeing this thread full of platinums I've earned *evil laugh*.

:platinum: #134: OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood

1L286831.png

Academy Award 

Obtain all Trophies

0.69 % - Ultra Rare (2 Points)

Ooh Razza.. I'm not done yet. :D

:platinum: #135: Call of Duty: Black Ops III

1Lf7240e.png

Platinum 

Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.

0.69 % - Ultra Rare - 100+ Hours (3 Points)

So Razza.. Seems like were tied first place.  :eyebrow: 

Jesus, When you said hell was coming you wasn't kidding buddy :P What have I awoken :o

tumblr_m6xjo8Xt3i1qiwd8jo1_500.gif

But seriously congratulations on some amazing bad ass platinums recently, I really need to step up my game as I have been slacking these past couple of months :P 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Heya guys! This thread has been collecting a lot of dust lately. Time to clean it up with a shiny new platinum trophy!

:platinum: #136: Infamous: Second Son

1L889b63.png

Enjoy Your Powers 

Collect all trophies

35.20% rarity

Well.. well.. well.. Seems like I've taken the lead in this competition!  xD 

• Like 1

Heya guys! This thread has been collecting a lot of dust lately. Time to clean it up with a shiny new platinum trophy!

:platinum: #136: Infamous: Second Son

1L889b63.png

Enjoy Your Powers

Collect all trophies

35.20% rarity

Well.. well.. well.. Seems like I've taken the lead in this competition! xD

Check again buddy :P I have gained two platinums since the last update but have been unable to update due to my laptop dying :P

I'm still in the lead with one point :D

• 4 weeks later...

After 4 months I finally got a plat too :dance:. Yeah, apparently I'm still in the race :lol:. But don't mind me, I don't game as much as I used to anymore

Congrats! Must feel good to earn a platinum after such a long time!  :)

Well it has finally happened :D I have a new laptop and have finally gotten around to updating this thread after some awesome platinums had been grabbed ..... also Dragon grabbed a platinum :P

Niceeee ^_^. I should really stop playing Overwatch haha. Couldve grabbed a lot of more plats, but that game is just so addicting x_x. Atleast I'm still in the lead haha!  :lol:

Well it has finally happened :D I have a new laptop and have finally gotten around to updating this thread after some awesome platinums had been grabbed ..... also Dragon grabbed a platinum :P

Yay, finally congrats :yay:.

Congrats! Must feel good to earn a platinum after such a long time!  :)

Niceeee ^_^. I should really stop playing Overwatch haha. Couldve grabbed a lot of more plats, but that game is just so addicting x_x. Atleast I'm still in the lead haha!  :lol:

Thanks, yeah it did feel pretty good.

Did you gave up on NecroDancer?

• Like 1

Did you gave up on NecroDancer?

Me? Giving up? Whats that? Hell no haha. I've taken a hugeeee break from the game. Playing the same game for roughly three months straight was really something. After completing one of the hardest challenges in the game I decided that it was time for a well deserved break. Enjoy some other games instead. Currently I'm having too much fun playing other games so I'll get back to NecroDancer some other day. I'll definitely gonna get back to it at some point. But then I'll have to dedicate myself to play the game for several months again. The last trophy I need is insanely difficult. There are two other people who are aiming for that trophy aswel. One of them is still trying to get it and he's already FOUR MONTHS trying to do so. Really insane and ridiculous.

• Like 2

Me? Giving up? Whats that? Hell no haha. I've taken a hugeeee break from the game. Playing the same game for roughly three months straight was really something. After completing one of the hardest challenges in the game I decided that it was time for a well deserved break. Enjoy some other games instead. Currently I'm having too much fun playing other games so I'll get back to NecroDancer some other day. I'll definitely gonna get back to it at some point. But then I'll have to dedicate myself to play the game for several months again. The last trophy I need is insanely difficult. There are two other people who are aiming for that trophy aswel. One of them is still trying to get it and he's already FOUR MONTHS trying to do so. Really insane and ridiculous.

thats the spirit buddy dont give up on it ..... im not saying that hoping you will spend all your time on it and allow me to steal the lead again :) although I will hopefully have a new platinum today then will be starting a few new games all at once, and maybe even carry on my playthrough on Until Dawn :) 

• Like 1

That's good to know, for a moment there I thought the end of the world was confirmed if there was a game you couldn't beat.

thats the spirit buddy dont give up on it ..... im not saying that hoping you will spend all your time on it and allow me to steal the lead again :) although I will hopefully have a new platinum today then will be starting a few new games all at once, and maybe even carry on my playthrough on Until Dawn :)

Seems like our top secret masterplan has failed :|.

• Like 1