Race Of The Trio - 2016 Platinum Challenge

Race Of The Trio  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Finish 1st In This Challenge?

To be fair I only managed to play an hour of it before stopping so I am sure if I played more of it I would end up enjoying it :D and sweet I may start DAO some point this year then... though the rate my backlog is growing I will never see the end of it :P 

:shakefist:  Also damn you dragon you have got this song stuck in my head now  :shakefist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q

Ah I see, ME2 has a slow start but after that it gets better. Lol, mine has been growing too. It's time we did something about that backlog monster.

Mwuahahahaa evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928, mission accomplished B).

• Like 1

Only 1 point per 100 hours? You're not in it to win it if you're going for those.

I'm gonna back Archon here. Our tastes are often similar, and he created my favorite Project Platinum to date. Don't fail me!

Those extra points per 100 hours is just something to keep things a bit balanced, otherwise people playing longer games (not me though) or people who enjoy RPGs (again totally not me ;)  ) would be at a disadvantage. Now I ... uh, I mean we don't have to worry about falling behind.

Thnx :D, I take it you're going for the platinum rank in the PP Dragons?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Those extra points per 100 hours is just something to keep things a bit balanced, otherwise people playing longer games (not me though) or people who enjoy RPGs (again totally not me) would be at a disadvantage.

Furthermore, you can use PlayStationtrophies.org guides or forums for back up. I support this policy as it would allow you to have more fun with games that have 200+ hour plats. I think it would also make the race less stressful if you aim to go for those. However, restrictions should apply too, like you won't get any points unless you plat such games. No 'hours spent' exceptions.

Furthermore, you can use PlayStationtrophies.org guides or forums for back up. I support this policy as it would allow you to have more fun with games that have 200+ hour plats. I think it would also make the race less stressful if you aim to go for those. However, restrictions should apply too, like you won't get any points unless you plat such games. No 'hours spent' exceptions.

Yeah, points are awarded when the plat pops and time is based on what the guides say. Points are rounded down to the nearest 100.

Those extra points per 100 hours is just something to keep things a bit balanced, otherwise people playing longer games (not me though) or people who enjoy RPGs (again totally not me ;)  ) would be at a disadvantage. Now I ... uh, I mean we don't have to worry about falling behind.

Thnx :D, I take it you're going for the platinum rank in the PP Dragons?

Maybe, but I think you have a Vita game on there? I don't have a Vita unfortunately.

Double update: 

I have recently earned One Point by obtaining the platinum for Life Is Strange (Amazing game I would highly recommend it) 

Floriiss has also earned One Point by grabbing the platinum for Tales From The Borderlands 

• Like 1

Double update: 

I have recently earned One Point by obtaining the platinum for Life Is Strange (Amazing game I would highly recommend it) 

Floriiss has also earned One Point by grabbing the platinum for Tales From The Borderlands 

Looks like I'm the underdog underdragon now. 

• Like 2

Updated as Floriiss has gained 2 Points as he has got the platinum for I Am Bread  :shakefist:

Looks like I'm the underdog underdragon now.

Don't worry Dragon all you need is some motivational music :P

Edited by Razza
  • Like 3

This thread has been so quiet the past week, time to dust it off and add another point:

:platinum: #133: Drakengard 3

1L5c959f.png

13.66% Rare

Well because I didn't want your new platinum to get lonely I decided I would pop a new one as well :P 

:platinum: # 122 - Assassins Creed Syndicate

1Lb1d6ab.png

23.98% Uncommon 

• Like 3

This thread has been so quiet the past week, time to dust it off and add another point

Well because I didn't want your new platinum to get lonely I decided I would pop a new one as well :P

Hey.. Wait for me guys! Time to add another point aswel :D

:platinum:#128: Game of Thrones

1La054a2.png

32.80% Rare

• Like 3

Hey.. Wait for me guys! Time to add another point aswel :D

:platinum:#128: Game of Thrones

1La054a2.png

32.80% Rare

horaayyy platinum party :P congratulations on yet another platinum though i'm sure it's not a rare :P  :highfive: also high five for a new platinum in common between us  :highfive:

• Like 2

Floriiss

1Sfacfd0.png - NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2 - 2.59% Ultra Rare - 100+ Hours 

1S58b61b.png - Resident Evil Revelations - 8.47% Very Rare

1S3b36bf.png - LA Cops - 44.00% Uncommon

1Sf638b4.png - Fuse - 8.25% Very Rare 

1S0baa81.png - Rocket League - 21.73% Uncommon

1S271e24.png - Goat Simulator - 43.68% Uncommon 

1S196af1.png - Tales From The Borderlands - 43.85% Uncommon 

1S5dbf83.png - I Am Bread - 0.24% Ultra Rare

1S9945a1.png - Game Of Thrones - 32.93% Uncommon 

Total Points - 11

Slightly confused, should this not be 12 points?

9 games = 9 /// 2x UR = 2 /// 1x 100+ hours = 1

Total = 12

Or have I read the rules incorrectly xD

• Like 1