What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you while playing games?

dragon_sentry

Well I know that some people did a lot of progress in a game then when you die, you didn't save and you have to start at the beginning. Or you are so close to beating your high score or world high score in a game, but when you're so close to beating it you lose.

When I was battling the final boss in the game (I had very little health) I was so close to killing the boss, my controller died... then the boss killed me. (it gets even worst) I forgot to save the game so I had to go back to the middle of the game T-T (to one of my most hated level in the game)

While grinding the $5,000,000 trophy in GTA4, my power went out due to a thunderstorm. Wiped away about $3.5 Million I had. Was totally pissed when I discovered that after the power kicked back in.

Not only that, but my old PS3 (60GB) YLOD. Never had the chance to backup my old data and had to start ALL THE WAY OVER on SO many games!!

Edited by kidson2004

When I was playing P4G, I decided to leave the extra bosses and the last secret boss fight for the second playthrough because I was already struggling with normal bosses and was underleveled for most of the playthrough. The second playthrough took me another 40ish hours and I got everything done except the secret boss. It was too late when I realized that I'd forgotten to beat the extra boss in Heaven, both my saves were overwritten past the point of no return. I had to play a third time to get it right. :rolleyes:

Edited by Xhillia

I didn't explain what I previously said very well. We had floods in my city so I hadn't gone to work for a week, I sat there playing games and than it hit. Obviously the power went out ;) so I get up after screaming some obscenities and next thing you know most of my older collection (2600, 5200 and NES) is washed away.