Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

7 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

It's not often you come across someone interested in history on a forum such as this. I wonder what kind is most interesting to you 

Asian history and culture, emphasis on Japan especially. 

Has a nice dragon thing

Probably likes anime.

On 20/05/2019 at 4:45 AM, Dreggit said:

It's not often you come across someone interested in history on a forum such as this. I wonder what kind is most interesting to you 

For me personally it's British / European History. Maybe I'm biased but it's the most interesting for me especially since it influenced the whole world. WW1, WW2, French Revolution, Roman Empire, Italian Renaissance, Jacobite Risings, British Empire.. I could go on but you get the point. European History FTW. :P

15 hours ago, 30 Year Old Boomer said:

Should play the rest of the Prince of Persia series on his account! I'm curious as to why you only have the reboot played so far. 

I actually played all of them and have the HD collection :D It's just that one is my fave :D
OT: Is rather new to the forums  :D 

Edited by Johnathan994

Enjoys Japanese influences, culture and media. Seems to enjoy the forum games board quite a lot. Sometimes coming across michevious, might be someone that'd be fun to have drinks with... I am more than certain they would have enjoyed the Hatsune Miku hologram pop singer opener for a show in our venue several years ago.

This is not my venue, but this was the opener for that show that year in full for your viewing pleasure...

Edited by Dreggit
Video context added
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...