What are some fast platinums i could get?

Pavani_

Believe it or not, but Demon's Souls if done correctly is one of the fastest platinum trophies there are. It can be done in about 2 and a half hours, and it has 3 stacking trophy lists.

I know for a fact these are not fast... They all take like 10-12+ hours...

Well, 10 hours is fast. I mean there are games like everybodys gone to the rapture or tekken tag tournament hd, which are faster but 10 hours is pretty short

Well, 10 hours is fast. I mean there are games like everybodys gone to the rapture or tekken tag tournament hd, which are faster but 10 hours is pretty short

XBlaze is more than 10 hours though. :P

Some fast ones I got:

Megamind

Sound Shapes (especially if you can get the stacked ones to auto pop, and so many DLC trophies)

All the Tell Tale Games with platinum are pretty easy and like 10 hours.

Magus

Teslagrad

ICO is fast, but not that easy

Hannah Montana The Movie

Trine 2

The testament of Sherlock Holmes

Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters

Terminator Salvation

Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL

Rango

Under Defeat HD (but you may want to AFK for like 16 hours, do it while you sleep)

The Darkness II (though, this takes like 15 hours)

Supercar Challenge (if online still works, or you got two PS3s and can get the correct version)

Jak and Daxter (2 and 3 takes about twice as long)

Puss in Boots

Shrek Forever After (very boring)

Last Rebellion

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

NCIS

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (though like 12-14 hours)

Sly 1

SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection

inFAMOUS First Light

Master Reboot

National Geographic Challenge! (get NA version! NOT EU!! or was it the other way around, make sure you get the right version, the other got glitched trophy)

Ferrari The Race Experience (easy with cheat code, but you gotta drive a lot still... very boring, but easy and pretty fast still)

if you got move:

wonderbook, there are 4 games or so, each shouldn't be around 5-15 hours, difficulty varies

Get Up and Dance

Start the Party! Save the World

Cabela's Adventure Camp

if you got mic:

Disney Sing It: Family Hits

• Like 1

Korean version of Corpse party has access to the debug menu so can take around 2 minutes

the other game I can think of is Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru If you skip it all, my first to platinum trophy time on this is 7.5 minutes =?

Theres loads of visual novels that take a few hours text skipping 

Personally I believe in quality over quantity. Id rather have 20 plats from games that I really enjoyed whether they are easy or not (for example Assassin's Creed II is one of my easiest but also one of my favourite games) than 100 plats built up from easy games that I didn't enjoy and would not like to see that game on my trophy list. 

So I'd say why not be patient for your 100th. It can still be Dark Souls 3 but take your time and play games you enjoy. The trophy list isn't even out for it yet so it could be really difficult or time consuming which would give you a good reason to come back. 

• Like 1

I second the quality over quantity.  I have some really lazy platinums (Taco Master, Magus)  but most of mine are from games I really wanted to play (Drakengard 3, ff xiii,xiii-2 and lightning returns)  I feel prouder of those ones than having to slog through something really bland just to pump up my trophy count

Well, the OP already dropped the idea of playing easy games, but i will recommend one i just platted.

Gemini: Heroes Reborn. It's easy and everything, but it's a really fun game. Having powers is awesome.

Edited by Attorned

Literally just go to pure protein mans profile.

99% of his list is just, easy and quick games.

if you have some spare cash though.

You can stack telltale games and auto pop sound shapes.

So walking dead season one x3

wolf among us x3

Tales from borderlands x2

game of thrones x2

back the future x2

Sound shapes x6

murdered sould suspect x2

steins;gate x16 or so lol.

They're all easy as easy can get and there's 36 of them.

It will moleste your wallet though.

Wow, that's some good info, i won't do it now, but i 'll grab some of those on sales.

Captain America: Super Soldier

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Wrecked: Revenge Revisited

Trine 2

BioShock

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (absolutely atrocious game, but quick and easy plat)

None of these games should take you very long at all, if you use a guide for collectibles as and when required.  Trine 2 could be done in just a few hours.