Sort, Filter & Hide Download History

JONNY-1992-_-

Sony should add an option to Sort, Filter and Hide your Download History on the PS Store. People have been asking for this for Years and it's incredible to think that It's almost a decade since the Store launched on the PS3 and still there is no option to do these things.

I've read about this online and there have been many people complaining and rightly so as there are people that have hundreds or even thousands of Downloads in their History and have to go through so much to be able to Download something that they bought 5 Years ago. This has been the case for those that have had their PS3 break from corrupted data for example.

It seems like such a simple thing for Sony to do and it makes a much more user friendly interface and a better experience. When you think about all the things you can Download on the Store such as Avatars, Themes, Full Games, PSN Games and other Downloadable Content then why can't this be seperated into Groups as well as allow the ability to Hide certain Downloads from your History and these can be put into a 'Hidden Folder' which you can access to 'Unhide' things whenever you like.

There is the option to do this on Amazon for your orders and Sony have included the option to Hide Trophies so why can't they do this?

TL;DR - Sony should allow the option to Sort, Filter and Hide things from Download History.

• Like 2

I suppose I should have also mentioned the PS4 and PS Vita Stores because if they were to include this feature then it would be nice to have it across all the Stores.

The ps4 download list can be sorted and filtered. Items can't be hidden though. Also the web store exists. You can search from there and just click download to your ps3/vita/ps4.

I really find painful to go through the download list nowadays when i have over 350 items there. I didn't buy many dlc and most games are demo + unlock, so i should have around 200 games between choosing what to download. Around 40% of them were already completed too. For the rest, specially on the vita, i search the game as ask to download. For ps3 games, i ask to add to download list through PC and restart the system. Seems like the purchased content gets sorted through publisher's name after around 6 weeks of purchase. SONY's things are always on the bottom of the list too.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

They probably haven't bothered because with the exception of delisted items a person can just search for something in the store and download it again that way.

This is not even always the case.

I've got some games that have been re-upped for various reasons, one of them being Zuma, and when I look them up in the store, Sony wants me to pay for them again.

It's really annoying to go through over 1000 items on my main account and a couple of hundred items on others especially if you can't remember with what account you bought the game.

Besides that it can't be that complicated to implement such a feature. Sony just doesn't care at all about their customers as long as the money is coming in. Fuck'em.

edit: typo.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

I still think it's easier to just go to store and search for the game, but damn, this thing is good.

It's not easy to search for that the name of which you do not know.

I, like many others here, auto-add everything that comes up for free on PS Plus. In addition, I've made a tonne of digital discounted games when the price was right, with plans to get around to playing it sometime down the track. I've been a Plus+ subscriber for 6 years. My download list on the website is 80 pages...

It would be nice to have a better filtered, sorted and categorised list of what we own on our accounts. The download list on the Vita is a good example. You get everything, even if it can't be downloaded to that system.

• Like 1