Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

I'm planning on playing this in March, it's been in my backlog forever. Currently trying to complete some games I already started and then I'll join this right up. I'll come back later but great thread, this is gonna motivate me a lot! Good luck to all and enjoy the game whoever is participating!

• Like 2

Can I join if I'm not interested in the Platinum? I have a 55% completion rate and I'm not sure if I can plat it, that Hardcore Resette trophy is something...

Sure you can join. Who know you may surprise yourself and plat it.

Edited by soultaker655

Haha, I'm actually half way through my third and final playthrough to beat Margret for the plat, so sign me up! :D

(Yeah, I forgot to beat one of the optional bosses on my second playthrough :facepalm:, but I suppose that's not such a bad thing now...)

Edit: I just also wanna say, I like that banner :lol:

Edited by The Duck King
  • Like 2

Definitely count me in.  I've been planning to replay it before 5 comes out, so I may as well plat it.  As an additional challenge, I'm planning to finish all of the Persona games before 5 drops.  For anyone interested in playing the older Persona games, I think it's nice to point out that all of the mainline titles can be played on Vita although the older ones are very rough around the edges.

Finished

Persona

Persona 2 Innocent Sin

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment

Persona 3 Portable (MC)

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

In Progress

Persona Q

Persona 4 Arena

Persona 3 Portable (FeMC)

Not Started

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax

• Like 3

I'm missing the best girl in the banner :P

Goal:

In this event our only goal is to platinum Persona 4 Golden before Persona 5 is released.

I think you have more than enough time xD

P5 isn't gonna be out 'till 2017 if it continues like this.

Good luck to everyone, this is a Plat you definitely want ;)

Are you sure the platinum is not doable in one playthrough? 

Nope. You can only get 47 trophies. IzaOkami and Margaret require beaten true ending before they can be unlocked.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I only have the last part of my second playthrough to do the platinum, but i'm saving the platinum to a milestone so i won't be playing it anytime soon. But as such, i may change my mind and do it anytime.

So, mind signing me? any encouragement is welcomed by me.

• Like 1

COUNT ME IN. I've already stuck the game back into my Vita. I'm already past the second dungeon on my first playthrough. ;)

EDIT: Here's a banner I made for the event which looks nicer than what we have, no offense to the creator of that banner.

persona4banner.png

The chibi characters came from a DeviantArt work by WhipsmartMcCoy.

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

Everyone up to DetectiveCJ has been added to the event. Welcome everyone and remember to have fun.

Alright, count me in ^_^ BTW, when do we start?

Right now.  :dance:

I wish you guys luck on earning the platinum. :)

Thanks. :)

I need to finish this game so sign me in.

Are you sure the platinum is not doable in one playthrough? 

Like Satoshi said you have to finish the true ending in one playthrough before you can fight Margaret and fuse Izanagi-no-Okami.

The Trinity of Green salutes you all :yay:

Wait... I realize who the third member of the Green Trio is... Qwark, Luigi and CHIE! She deserves that spot in the trio of green. Jim Qwilleran wrote a thousand words on the color green in one of the Cat Who books. I can give you what I read if you are interested. ;)

Nope. You can only get 47 trophies. IzaOkami and Margaret require beaten true ending before they can be unlocked.

Izanami-Okami can... okay, you meant fusing IZANAGI-OKAMI, not fighting Izanami-Okami. I was confused for a sec.

Anywho, now that I've platinumed Sly 1 and Sly 2 on the copy of the Sly Collection for Vita(no Sly 3 as that's not on the cart, it's a digital download, or so I was told), I can send that cart back to Gamestop and get back to P4G ASAP. The ability to skip cutscenes(via video fast-forward) is a god-send.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

So just to clarify, for playthrough one: get the true ending and fuse Izanagi no Okami while attempting to beat Margret. Seems like a good challenge, will update my progress soon.

For playthrough one I think your only main goal should be to get the true ending.  During your second playthrough in New Game + is where you'll be able to fuze Izanagi no Okami and fight Margaret.