Max Payne 1 coming to PS4 today

smellslikejavier

Why didnt they use the same achievements as the mobile version. No plat, no sale.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/maxpayne/accomplishments

If they used that it would have had 40 something trophies and be a pretty rare plat. They did such great work on GTA im surprised they slacked on this one.

Games like Hitman Go (4 hour game) get a platinum but not a AAA title? 

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

And to think a couple months ago I was saying I would like Max Payne to be on PS4. Kind of odd for them to have it removed though. Maybe it will be up tomorrow when the Store updates?

I figured Max Payne would be one of the first ones out the gate.

I already had the first two on disc for PS2.

It was free on Plus years ago as a PS2 classic.

And the superior Android version was on sale like 5 years ago for a dollar and I snagged that.

I have no interest in getting yet another version for a jacked up price, BUT, I have something constructive to add into the mix. 

The Android version, and presumably the iOS one as well, had in game things called "accomplishments", which were synced to the Rockstar Social Club and pretty well straight up the same as trophies and achievements. I wouldn't be super surprised if I saw these pop up as the trophies when the game comes out on PS4 

• Like 1

The Android version, and presumably the iOS one as well, had in game things called "accomplishments", which were synced to the Rockstar Social Club and pretty well straight up the same as trophies and achievements. I wouldn't be super surprised if I saw these pop up as the trophies when the game comes out on PS4 

Haha, already beat you too it. Plus if you look at akira's link above the trophies are far from the social club ones. 

Haha, already beat you too it. Plus if you look at akira's link above the trophies are far from the social club ones. 

Fuck it, never mind then. I didn't bother reading the thread, but cool to see someone else picked up on the accomplishments. Nice work guize.

• Like 1

I played this game on premiere, and i dont have anything to old games. But... nope, until its free i will not come back to this. Its not worth buying second time. FF7? Sure. FF8-9 - if they, or rahter when they come - sure! Resident Evil 4 why not?! But this? Nope.

I played this game on premiere, and i dont have anything to old games. But... nope, until its free i will not come back to this. Its not worth buying second time. FF7? Sure. FF8-9 - if they, or rahter when they come - sure! Resident Evil 4 why not?! But this? Nope.

i doubt they will put it for free, since believe it or not adding trophies, 1080p and the other features that comes with this emulation requires money to do, due to addition and testing... unless they put it as a free ps plus game someday.

anyways this remasters/ports are more aimed to people who haven't played them or just want to play them again due to nostalgia, trophies, couldn't find a copy somewhere else, etc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i hope this will come out next week.  :rolleyes:

Max Payne appears listed again in the PS Blog (at least the Spanish one): https://blog.es.playstation.com/2016/04/19/lo-ltimo-en-playstation-store-ratchet-s/ with an April 22nd date.

I believe it might be listed in the PS blogs from all the other countries too.

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

Max Payne appears listed again in the PS Blog (at least the Spanish one): https://blog.es.playstation.com/2016/04/19/lo-ltimo-en-playstation-store-ratchet-s/ with an April 22nd date.

I believe it might be listed in the PS blogs from all the other countries too.

FINALLY! Thanks for info. I am so happy to see this. This weekend will be awesome. Other side i am thinking to wait for discount on this game but i guess i am gonna buy this on friday i dont want to wait much more.

• Like 1

So it's finally out and it's... £11.99 / €14.99 even though no platinum, ok then...

Nope

Same here, it's 22.95, which is the usual for plat ones, not the 15 bucks I was expecting when the plat wasn't included.

Soz boz, I'll wait for a sale on this too. Shame too, I was genuinely eagerly waiting to shell out another 15 bones for this game.

$15 and no platinum? Really? I don't like to pay for trophies, but $10 for PSN lists and $15 for full lists with a plat has been the norm so far for the PS2 on PS4 games. It's definitely worth the $6 it's on sale for today, but it would be hard to justify paying the full $15 for it.