Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Sounds like it's worth it to get her as a party member, might try it too.

I sleep on a couch as well, I find it more comfortable. dreaming-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Right?! It's so much more comfortable! Couches for the win! :D
I tried a bed for years, couldn't do it.

Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch too.

• Like 1

Awww, that's a nice attitude :D

Glad to see another Sacchan fan :D

Actually I completely forgot about her until I found her in the hollow area because it's been quite a while since I've seen the anime.

It made me tear up a little when I saw her in the game and remembered what happened to her.

Sounds like it's worth it to get her as a party member, might try it too.

Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch too.

I could literally sleep on the floor since my mattress is so old and hard that I probably would't even notice the difference. :D

She... cannot be full fledged party member as you can only use her in Hollow Area

Yeah, that kinda sucked, although it does make sense. She starts out at a pretty low level too (LV80), I had to raise her up 20 levels (which went surprisingly quick fighting a LV150'ish reaper-type NM) just so I could clear her first quest (she kept dying... a lot). :(

She... cannot be full fledged party member as you can only use her in Hollow Area

Yeah, that kinda sucked, although it does make sense. She starts out at a pretty low level too (LV80), I had to raise her up 20 levels (which went surprisingly quick fighting a LV150'ish reaper-type NM) just so I could clear her first quest (she kept dying... a lot). :(

Damn, I'll focus on the 7 heroines first then.

I thought I'd go ahead & give a little update: I'm currently on the 92nd floor (Hollow Area complete), playtime is going for 73 hours. I was thinking about taking a break from that for now & doing some of my party's requests for the Hollow Area now (I've only done Sinon's), I want to finish the implement that removes the limiter for the OSS too (I think I have at least a 3rd of it done). Speaking of OSS, I'm starting to get used to that too (at least on the skills I use a lot, & the slower ones), but for longer chains, the recording is going to be a must.

After completing the Hollow Area though, the normal story has been a piece of cake so far, my recommended strength has been off the charts, & the color graph has just been solid blue ever since. xD The only time I mess-up now is when my partner dies, I think on the 90th floor (3rd try), I just ended-up going in solo. :P

• Like 1

Hey, I'm having trouble completing one of Strea's requests. I'm at the one where you're supposed to re-fight the Graceleaf boss (the 3rd one), but I can't get the thing to spawn for nothing! >_<

All the areas are LV2, & I don't have any problem with the other 4 bosses appearing... :hmm:

Nevermind, the damn thing finally decided to show it's self after about an hour of searching. xD

Edited by Masamune

Hey guys, I would like to be a participant. Also, do you have any advice on how to max out the friendliness quicker? Thanks.

People like different ways, but personally I prefer sitting on the bench near the fountain at night holding hands vs kiritos bed. I memorized which topic starters they say that doesn't give much affection. Like "legendary bench/table" doesn't give much. Just don't do anything and then they'll say something else really quick(they're quite chatty).

But that's just how I did it, and it seemed a lot faster imo, others preferred different ways.

Hope it helps!

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I would like to be a participant. Also, do you have any advice on how to max out the friendliness quicker? Thanks.

I prefer Kiritos bed because the topic starters basically pop up instantly, so you don't have to pay as much attention to get one. It also seemed a lot faster to me than the fountain conversations.

That's just my opinion, though.

• Like 2

I think there was a different method depending on if you're playing the PS4 version, or Vita, wasn't there? Anyways, for the PS4 version, I just sat on the bed holding hands (don't think that made any difference, but what the hell :P) & just kept answering questions. 75% of the time it'll be the :r1: button, you can try to remember the questions for the  :cross: button (they're usually the ones where the girl mentions something about her chest or clothes. xD), but I never got more than 4 points for those, so I don't think it'll matter too much if you miss them.

As for the Vita, I'm not sure... I kept thinking I heard something about an :r1: :r1: :cross: sequence? :hmm:

• Like 1

As for the Vita, I'm not sure... I kept thinking I heard something about an :r1: :r1: :cross: sequence? :hmm:

:circle:

proper Japanese layout ;)

Yup, RRO was a certain max on Vita, they changed it in PS4 for some reason (I demonstrated that with the Silica dating video)

But still, R1 was pretty much the quickest way anyway =D

attack on titan :P

Would rather grind the affection, lol :awesome:

Alright, game complete (current time: 84:08:02)! :yay: But I got a little scared for a minute there, "Not One Left Behind" took it's sweet time popping (oh joy... another black screenshot, it was so close to Sinon's ending CG too! >_<). <_< Now what should I work on next... Implements, Hollow Missions, CGs?  :hmm:

It was definitely a fun game though, I think I do like it better than Lost Song.

I take it that you didn't like it, right? I personally love it up to this point.

I didn't think it was that bad (I even got a poster of it in my room :P), I'm interested to see how the 2nd season will be, but I heard it got delayed. -_-

• Like 1

Would rather grind the affection, lol :awesome:

Mainstream =/= bad. I think it's one of the few mainstream anime that really deserve their place as one of the most well known anime.

But I do think that the second season is gonna be way better than the first (I read the manga :P).

Don't know when that's gonna air, though.

Alright, game complete (current time: 84:08:02)! :yay: But I got a little scared for a minute there, "Not One Left Behind" took it's sweet time popping (oh joy... another black screenshot, it was so close to Sinon's ending CG too! >_<). <_< Now what should I work on next... Implements, Hollow Missions, CGs?  :hmm:

Man, I shouldn't have started watching Rick and Morty. I didn't even touch my game for like 3 days because I spent my whole free time binge watching both seasons. :D

You are gonna catch up to me pretty quickly. :P

But yeah, I did need like 20 more hours than you to complete the game. I like to take my timeand do useless things for fun. ^^

Anyways, what I'm doing right now is unlocking my full OSS, then the different Hollow Missions while doing Implements. Then the remaining Implements.

And I'm gonna be finishing the game off with leveling and HNMs in MP. (Oh and repeating the last boss fights 6 more times for the CGs...)

• Like 1

Man, I shouldn't have started watching Rick and Morty. I didn't even touch my game for like 3 days because I spent my whole free time binge watching both seasons. :D

Anyways, what I'm doing right now is unlocking my full OSS, then the different Hollow Missions while doing Implements. Then the remaining Implements.

And I'm gonna be finishing the game off with leveling and HNMs in MP. (Oh and repeating the last boss fights 6 more times for the CGs...)

Yeah, I didn't think I was going to like it, but it turned out a lot better than expected. xD I even played the Android game of it for a while (which is like a Pokemon game). :P

I unlocked the limiter for the OSS a while ago, but I didn't bother recording more than a 4-chain combo, & even that gets interrupted more than I'd like (usually right when I start my Arcane Skill at the end). <_<

I'm also very happy we can just re-fight the final boss 6 times instead of doing multiple playthroughs, that would've been overkill. xD

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

Yeah, I didn't think I was going to like it, but it turned out a lot better than expected. xD I even played the Android game of it for a while (which is like a Pokemon game). :P

I unlocked the limiter for the OSS a while ago, but I didn't bother recording more than a 4-chain combo, & even that gets interrupted more than I'd like (usually right when I start my Arcane Skill at the end). <_<

I'm also very happy we can just re-fight the final boss 6 times instead of doing multiple playthroughs, that would've been overkill. xD

You really need to unlock Hyper Armor, I think it's in the mace skilltree. Makes you invincible for like 30 seconds. That means no interruptions. :D

Probably especially useful to you PS4 players, since you don't need to use SP for skills.

And yeah, 7 playthroughs would probably push the playtime to ~250 hours. o.O

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

You really need to unlock Hyper Armor, I think it's in the mace skilltree. Makes you invicible for like 30 seconds. That means no interruptions. :D

Probably especially useful to you PS4 players, since you don't need to use SP for skills.

Oh, really? Cool, I seen the skill, but I just figured they'd still be about to interrupt my attacks, I'm going to have to get that. xD

Oh, really? Cool, I seen the skill, but I just figured they'd still be about to interrupt my attacks, I'm going to have to get that. xD

Oh no no, the 2 invincibility skills are an almost necessity if you want to oss well and make your life sooo easy. I unlocked most skills before even finishing the hollow area, it was soo worth it, got my time back in savings

More UR! :D

And it wouldn't be that bad, scene skipping, quest skipping, hyper speed dungeon crawling, 1 OSS boss kill and you could have 1-2 days playthroughs of Aincrad =D

It would definitely be boring, though =D

(I read the manga :P).

Me too and that's what made me not like it =D

You should have checked my video more carefully :awesome:

I take it that you didn't like it, right? I personally love it up to this point.

Yea, pretty much.

• Like 1

:circle:

proper Japanese layout ;)

Yup, RRO was a certain max on Vita, they changed it in PS4 for some reason (I demonstrated that with the Silica dating video)

But still, R1 was pretty much the quickest way anyway =D

It took a long time for me to get used to the :circle: button instead of using :cross::facepalm:.

I didn't think it was that bad (I even got a poster of it in my room :P), I'm interested to see how the 2nd season will be, but I heard it got delayed. -_-

Me too, most people seem to hate Eren, I don't see why tbh. I read the manga up to the latest chapter and season 2 is definitely going to be great.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1