Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Ok, I was able to take down the first boss fairly easy (it did take about 15 minutes though), I didn't even have to worry about those extra characters fighting, they were at full heath most of the time. My chosen partner almost died a couple times though, maybe that's because I was using Sinon (who's really under-leveled). :P

But I got the final strike, & none of the extra characters died. I have to do that for every main floor boss fight, right?

Congrats :yay:, yeah you have to do that for floors 76-100. I used Asuna, because the boss was weak against thrust attacks and because she's the best SAO heroine :awesome:.

• Like 1

Oh, I thought you had to be at LV5 with a girl to get their Bed CG, but I just got Sinon's at LV4? :huh:

Don't you guys understand that Yuuki is obviously the best girl.

I always get sad when I hear her name because of what happened in the anime, that's one of the reasons I like the game's story a lot better. :D

Ok, I was able to take down the first boss fairly easy (it did take about 15 minutes though), I didn't even have to worry about those extra characters fighting, they were at full heath most of the time. My chosen partner almost died a couple times though, maybe that's because I was using Sinon (who's really under-leveled). :P

Yea... you... probably should wait a bit before using Asada-san (:awesome:)

She gets level boost around Floor 80 from her events so... unless you want to go to Hollow Area first and get OSS to obliterate bosses, you should wait with Sinon and use Silica :awesome:

Oh, I thought you had to be at LV5 with a girl to get their Bed CG, but I just got Sinon's at LV4? :huh:

Bed CGs can happen on an arbitrary affection level. You just need to be on mood Level 5 so you can perform himedakko and bring them to room and get mood Level 7.

It's just it's almost impossible on affection LV3 and tough on LV4 =D

I always get sad when I hear her name because of what happened in the anime, that's one of the reasons I like the game's story a lot better. :D

It's canon... unfortunately...

But yea, Mother Rosario and Yuuki is probably the most emotional part of SAO together with... certain Moonlight Cat guild member...

Asuna > any other SAO heroine :awesome:

This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to tsukkomu =D

• Like 1

Quick question: anyone know what the 1.02 patch does for the PS4 version? I don't like downloading them unless I have to (especially for digital games).

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to NOT download it since UpdateStation4 automatically downloads everything...

In any case, it should improve stability (no, not the filler Sony provides when they have nothing to say about update :awesome: the real stability fix that lowers freezes) and it should also fix the Debug Complete that was a bit bugged on US release.

And back to Asuna, even her butt is not the most important in SAO, how can someone even call her best :awesome:

2ba.jpg

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to NOT download it since UpdateStation4 automatically downloads everything...

I find my way around it, I usually keep the system disconnected from the internet in the settings (it does get annoying though). If I downloaded every patch available, I'd be out of internet usage within a week. xD

I find my way around it, I usually keep the system disconnected from the internet in the settings (it does get annoying though). If I downloaded every patch available, I'd be out of internet usage within a week. xD

Oh, that is definitely a great way how to block UpdateStation =D 

But yea, I would suggest downloading the patch, especially considering you have NA version =)

Oh my bad, in that case 99% of the trophies must be done solo.

He could at least get some help leveling up while doing the 100 HNM trophy, that would help with the SP story. But the game is not all that difficult so it wouldn't really be necessary. 

I'd say just do the SP as intended otherwise it won't really be fun. I mean if you are gonna spend ~150 hours on a game then you really want to have some fun playing it.

So I recommend just playing the game normally (and paying attention to the trophy guide if you chose to do the Infinity Moment story first) and then maybe getting some company while doing the multiplayer trophies and leveling.

Edited by xFalionx

Take that Satoshi, I just earned the bugged Beta Tester trophy on my Vita version on the first try. :D

I think that was also pretty much the last thing that's missable on my list. Now I only need to beat the floor 100 bosses without casualties and I can engulf myself in hollow missions and implements. :P

• Like 1

I'm up to the 85th floor, once I get to the 87th I'll start the Hollow Fragment section. Haven't had too much trouble yet, the bosses on 82 & 83 took a couple tries because my allies kept dying though (I ended up bringing them in multiplayer & leveling them up some). I've also got Sinon, Lisbeth, Silica, & Leafa's affection maxed out, I've been doing one about every other floor so I don't have to do them all at once later. :P

But I've only got 20% of the trophies (14/55) & the game already has an "A" rating, I guess that just shows how rare it is. xD

I'm up to the 85th floor, once I get to the 87th I'll start the Hollow Fragment section. Haven't had too much trouble yet, the bosses on 82 & 83 took a couple tries because my allies kept dying though (I ended up bringing them in multiplayer & leveling them up some). I've also got Sinon, Lisbeth, Silica, & Leafa's affection maxed out, I've been doing one about every other floor so I don't have to do them all at once later. :P

But I've only got 20% of the trophies (14/55) & the game already has an "A" rating, I guess that just shows how rare it is. xD

Nice work with the affection :yay:. I jumped into the Hollow Area after floor 77 :lol:.

Take that Satoshi, I just earned the bugged Beta Tester trophy on my Vita version on the first try. :D

I think that was also pretty much the last thing that's missable on my list. Now I only need to beat the floor 100 bosses without casualties and I can engulf myself in hollow missions and implements. :P

Cool, maybe it was patched together with all the patches Vita got =D

I was one of the first players, we played without any patches, patches are for the week :awesome: