Let's Play Catherine

Nightmare? Not yet. Perhaps I should do that first. Once I get my PS3 back in action I think I'll do that just to get into the groove again. Tackle Babel last.

Yeah you'll learn all the styles like the back of your hand by the time you beat the game on hard. Then babel will seem like a doddle. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, Dragon. The first three stages are 6/10, after getting the gold trophies for every stage for the story in hard mode, they aren't so hard. But Axis Mundi. Well, that level can be tricky, 9/10. I beat it on Pair mode, but it's not as easy as people says. xD

Thanks again for adding me to the Hall of fame. This "Let's play" motivated me to get this platinum. Thanks to Eli_Bloodthirsty and Saionji for their hints and help. And thanks to my brother in real life for being my Axis Mundi collegue. 

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 2

Nicely done, congrats :yay:. Added you to the Hall of Fame. Tbh I didn't think anyone was still going for it. How would you rank the Babel stages from easiest to hardest?

I will be back at this.  Currently I don't have electricity so I can't PS3, only Vita.

Thank you, Dragon. The first three stages are 6/10, after getting the gold trophies for every stage for the story in hard mode, they aren't so hard. But Axis Mundi. Well, that level can be tricky, 9/10. I beat it on Pair mode, but it's not as easy as people says. xD

Thanks again for adding me to the Hall of fame. This "Let's play" motivated me to get this platinum. Thanks to Eli_Bloodthirsty and Saionji for their hints and help. And thanks to my brother in real life for being my Axis Mundi collegue. 

IRL partner, nice.  probably makes it a bit more palatable when you have a friend to suffer with :)  And well done to you for completing the game.  

• Like 2

I will be back at this.  Currently I don't have electricity so I can't PS3, only Vita.

IRL partner, nice.  probably makes it a bit more palatable when you have a friend to suffer with :)  And well done to you for completing the game.  

Haha, well, it wasn't a friend, it was my little brother, he has never played Catherine so, when I told him that I needed his help, he accepted because he likes the game. I had to said what to do to him but after a few hours, we made it.

I wish you the best of luck when you are playing this game, I'm sure you will get this platinum soon. Thank you for your words.

Edited by Iris Heart

Ok :D.

Haha, well, it wasn't a friend, it was my little brother, he has never played Catherine so, when I told him that I needed his help, he accepted because he likes the game. I had to said what to do to him but after a few hours, we made it.

Does he still like the game after doing Axis Mundi?

• Like 1

Ok :D.

Does he still like the game after doing Axis Mundi?

He's 20 years younger than me, so, he was 12 years old when he used to watch me playing Catherine (now he's 17). He loved the story and yeah, he still loves the game. Axis Mundi didn't scare him at all. xD

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

Finally, this plat is mine! Yeah!

Congrats!

That's something to be proud of!

He never played the game but likes it? Interesting fellow :D

Congrats!

That's something to be proud of!

He never played the game but likes it? Interesting fellow :D

Thanks, yes, that platinum is even more rare than Puppeteer (my other UR platinum)

He never played the game, but he used to watch me playing it. Anyway, he was a great for Axis Mundi.

Haha, he doesn't have a PSN account, he's not a PSN user and he is most interested on playing Minecraft on PC, actually, PC is his main platform. And he has a youtube channel, kids nowadays, they are just interested on youtube bloggers and stuff. xD

Oh, I'm feeling like I am living a South Park episode. xD

Lol, I remember that episode.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I will have electricity in a few days.  Will start going for The Golden Child on a nightly basis, followed by the other 3 Babel stages. So yes, I'm still motivated for this :D

Awesome, I'm glad someone is still going for it :dance:. For a moment there I was considering to end this event earlier if no one was participating. Good luck with Babel :D.

Is anyone still going for this event? 

I'm still going to finish this!

I went back recently and got another hard mode gold, but of course I completely forgot how to play. So I decided instead I'll wait until I have the time to finish it all in one go, so that I'm well-practised for Babel. And yeah, I'm not in a rush as I had the end of the year in mind as a deadline.

I went back recently and got another hard mode gold, but of course I completely forgot how to play. So I decided instead I'll wait until I have the time to finish it all in one go, so that I'm well-practised for Babel. And yeah, I'm not in a rush as I had the end of the year in mind as a deadline.

Lol, it was absolutely opposite for me =D Whenever I came back to it, I felt like I was getting better and better =D

Awesome, good to know :D.

If Hard mode is too difficult you can always do a quick practice run on Normal. The gold rewards will still be there when you change the difficulty back to Hard.

• 1 month later...

Awesome, good to know :D.

If Hard mode is too difficult you can always do a quick practice run on Normal. The gold rewards will still be there when you change the difficulty back to Hard.

Hey, do you have any tips for beating Babel? By far it's the only platinum that seems to hard for me... I just can't beat it.