Let's Play Catherine

My wife eyeballs me during each of the confessional questions.

Game: "Is marriage the beginning or ending of life?"

Me: Catherin_edimage.jpg

I'd suggest going for the Law endings by answering with the good responses while she is watching. Might want to wait until she's not around before you answer those with the Chaos option.  ;)

• Like 1

My wife eyeballs me during each of the confessional questions.

Game: "Is marriage the beginning or ending of life?"

Me: Catherin_edimage.jpg

Shit, I'm out of likes, which almost never happens.  "Honey! I only answered that way for the trophies..."  :devil:

• Like 2

started this game about 6 months ago, got most of everything done, went to try babel... decided it wasn't worth it to continue. I am having THE HARDEST time with this babel thing. Got the first part done but can't seem to get anything accomplished in the other ones... much praise to all those who have completed that monstrosity lol

started this game about 6 months ago, got most of everything done, went to try babel... decided it wasn't worth it to continue. I am having THE HARDEST time with this babel thing. Got the first part done but can't seem to get anything accomplished in the other ones... much praise to all those who have completed that monstrosity lol

You can always give it another try. Babel comes down to practice, lots and lots of practice.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness. I leave the office for lunch and people assume my wife has murdered me.  :lol:

I honestly played this game with her around me before we were married and answered everything honestly. And in all honesty, I put "it ends" when I first played. (Before I hunted trophies or looked at the endings)

If I remember correctly I got the bad cheater's ending.  :facepalm:

When I play this for trophies though and I was going for the bad karma endings during the texting parts... Oh man. She gave me some nasty looks. I had to explain trophy hunting and such to her. Then we ate cookies.... that were poisoned.... Hell has internet. Join me.  :devil:

Oh my goodness. I leave the office for lunch and people assume my wife has murdered me.  :lol:

I honestly played this game with her around me before we were married and answered everything honestly. And in all honesty, I put "it ends" when I first played. (Before I hunted trophies or looked at the endings)

If I remember correctly I got the bad cheater's ending.  :facepalm:

When I play this for trophies though and I was going for the bad karma endings during the texting parts... Oh man. She gave me some nasty looks. I had to explain trophy hunting and such to her. Then we ate cookies.... that were poisoned.... Hell has internet. Join me.  :devil:

That was one loooooooong break :awesome:.

Lol :lol:, I can totally imagine the evil glares you must've received. Good to know Hell has internet :devil:, now I want to know what Heaven offers :angel: .

• Like 1

Statements like this make me nervous....

I wouldn't worry too much about someone else struggling with a stage. Babel is one of those things where the experience and difficulty vary greatly from person to person. For me, I breezed through Altar and the Obelisk, spent a good day on Menhir and was starting to feel like a badass until I started Axis Mundi. That was the one that I struggled with and it took me 2-3 days and what felt like 100's of attempts. Then there are other people who thought Axis Mundi was easy and completed it within 1-2 tries.

Like Dragon said, each stage just comes down to how quickly and how well you pick up on the patterns and layout of the stage. Also, a lot of luck in getting the good spawns for the block formations. Just going to be different for everyone so you won't know which ones are going to be hard or easy for you until you've started working on them yourself, so I wouldn't stress too much yet.

• Like 1