Blind Playthrough?

SnowyWhiteFox777

I've played all the Souls games since Demons Souls and this will official be my 1st completely blind playtrough. I'm really exited for it! All that I've seen so far is the trailers and the character customization screen. I'm curious if others will do the same. Are you guys going in blind like me or have you already spoiled some of the game for yourselves? lol ^_^

Also, I can't wait to see the funny messages. :P

post-70330-0-98333800-1458650529_thumb.jpg

I've played all the Souls games since Demons Souls and this will official be my 1st completely blind playtrough. I'm really exited for it! All that I've seen so far is the trailers and the character customization screen. I'm curious if others will do the same. Are you guys going in blind like me or have you already spoiled some of the game for yourselves? lol ^_^

Also, I can't wait to see the funny messages. :P

I have played all Souls games blind . In my Opinion the best way to enjoy Souls games!

I mean, i streamed it and some ppl in chat tried to Spoiler some parts , but it was still fun :)

I've played all the Souls games with as little knowledge about them as possible beforehand. Only if I get completely stumped as where to go I'll look online but this time I want to avoid that at all costs and instead pay better attention to item descriptions, NPC dialogue etc. I may even make notes so I don't always have to rely on my memory. 

I know a little about the game and I've seen the trophy list but I plan to make my first playthrough a completely blind run with the sole intention of simply finishing the game. I'll then start a fresh save with a different class and go for the platinum then.