Question about Priceless trophy

Sypher-KoS

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any faster way to get one million? so far i finished all Trials and Easy & Normal Survival Mode and have 600,435FM lol

Finish hard and extreme. That's the only way to get it without just grinding online until they add more content that could possibly award FM. If you haven't done so you get some from viewing the demonstrations as well. Lump for viewing all the basic and advanced then I think it was 1k each per character demonstration.

Edited by ggamer15

Is there any faster way to get one million? so far i finished all Trials and Easy & Normal Survival Mode and have 600,435FM lol

You get 37.5K doing all characters on all difficulties.  You'll get extra money along the way, as you'll likely level up, too.  There are tutorials on each character as well and that will net 8.5K doing all of them.

Finish hard and extreme. That's the only way to get it without just grinding online until they add more content that could possibly award FM. If you haven't done so you get some from viewing the demonstrations as well. Lump for viewing all the basic and advanced then I think it was 1k each per character demonstration.

I did all the demonstrations tutorials so far i have Hard and Extreme difficult but i will give a try both of them

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the worst grinds in gaming. I am currently at 700k FM with Hard survival left to go. I was hoping Extreme would give me a bit more, but it only ended up netting me 20000 FM per clear.

I hope the influx of single player modes coming in the June update will bring with it a ton of FM to earn.

I only need the 1,000,000 FM and 300 ranked wins trophy for the plat. I haven't played Ranked in quite some time but it won't be a hard trophy.

Edited by Leonmyster

This is one of the worst grinds in gaming. I am currently at 700k FM with Hard survival left to go. I was hoping Extreme would give me a bit more, but it only ended up netting me 20000 FM per clear.

I hope the influx of single player modes coming in the June update will bring with it a ton of FM to earn.

I only need the 1,000,000 FM and 300 ranked wins trophy for the plat. I haven't played Ranked in quite some time but it won't be a hard trophy.

Did you clear Extreme with ALL CHARACTERS?? 

If so, props to you good sir. 

What was your secret? 

• 5 weeks later...

Did you clear Extreme with ALL CHARACTERS?? 

If so, props to you good sir. 

What was your secret? 

Sorry for taking a long time to respond. My secret is to abuse any invincible move your character may have. For many characters, it would be their DP. Ryu and Ken (medium DP), Cammy and Necalli (heavy DP).

I did not clear Extreme with every character, my sanity would not be able to survive 100 stages. I only cleared it with 5 characters and they're probably the only 5 I'll ever clear Extreme with because I lack the motivation and patience. Good luck.

I've beaten extreme with Ken, Ryu, and Rashid so far. I made it to stage 93 with cammy and got destroyed by Necalli. :-/

I'm sick of this mode too but now that I got this far with cammy I might bring myself to try again later.

For necallis heavy DP do you mean the one where he moves upwards slashing his hands around?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking a long time to respond. My secret is to abuse any invincible move your character may have. For many characters, it would be their DP. Ryu and Ken (medium DP), Cammy and Necalli (heavy DP).

I did not clear Extreme with every character, my sanity would not be able to survive 100 stages. I only cleared it with 5 characters and they're probably the only 5 I'll ever clear Extreme with because I lack the motivation and patience. Good luck.

I've beaten extreme with Ken, Ryu, and Rashid so far. I made it to stage 93 with cammy and got destroyed by Necalli. :-/ 

I'm sick of this mode too but now that I got this far with cammy I might bring myself to try again later. 

For necallis heavy DP do you mean the one where he moves upwards slashing his hands around? 

• 4 years later...

Yes, still cumulative.

Also a few "changes":

- The Latest season pass (Premium one) has 100k FM in it.

- If you do Demonstrations, Character Story, Survival Easy and Survival Normal for everyone (including the not yet released characters), you will have 825k FM

- Getting Rashid to lvl30 and doing Survival Hard and Extreme with him will be an extra 11k FM

After that, you will already have 936k FM with only having done Survival Hard and Extreme once, and that's not counting FM from online (Golden League journey..) and weekly missions.

With the final build getting the 1 million FM will not require all that many Hard and Extreme survival runs, other then the needed for the trophy.

• Like 1