Final Fantasy XV limited editions

ShadowStar83x

PSA: To anyone who wants one of the 30,000 super obnoxious collector's edition of Final Fantasy XV you better get to the square-enix store right now, because it's only available there and it will be gone in minutes if not seconds.

It's on sale now for $269.99

Edited by soultaker655

$270 for the Ultimate one?!?! Are Squeenix high lol 

Thats about £190.. I got The Witcher 3 one for £140 on release day from a store and it had basically the same stuff, except a bigger statue and a medallion. Even the normal edition had tickers a compendium and a map, which I can gurantee this wont.

Fucking hell Squeenix, make your customers wait 10 years then nickle and dime them...

Wow, that CE seems a bit overpriced. It must be a very large statue of noctis.

Not particularly. Play Arts is pretty famous for making high-quality figurines that appeal to collectors, so many in that group are going to see the price tag as standard. That said however the CE is not a smart buy for non-collectors (myself included), so most people should just stick with the cheaper options available at the moment.

• Like 1

Not particularly. Play Arts is pretty famous for making high-quality figurines that appeal to collectors, so many in that group are going to see the price tag as standard. That said however the CE is not a smart buy for non-collectors (myself included), so most people should just stick with the cheaper options available at the moment.

Ah ok, thnx for the explanation. I'll just get the cheaper version.

Play Arts are notorious for being outrageously overpriced and the quality of the figures is extremely inconsistent, unfortunately. Basically, at this price it's a ripoff.

Nothing too shocking about the price or content of the CEs though. Seems like a nice treat for hardcore fans. Personally, I'm not pre-ordering anything from SQEX. It's been 10 years since they made a somewhat decent FF game and my enthusiasm for the franchise and faith in the company has waned accordingly.

Nothing too shocking about the price or content of the CEs though. Seems like a nice treat for hardcore fans. Personally, I'm not pre-ordering anything from SQEX. It's been 10 years since they made a somewhat decent FF game and my enthusiasm for the franchise and faith in the company has waned accordingly.

Amen to that. However, I do hope the rabid fans buy up early, so that the impending lull in sales drops the price by 2/3 in a few months. It might be worth it then (although more likely, I'll just check it out of the local library, a la Type-0).

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1