Pray clan is recruiting [Black ops 3]

You've got suspect timestamps that you're not bothering to acknowledge on a site full of legit trophy hunters.

Do you not see why you're not going to get many friendly responses here? 

Edited by Sofa King

why are all of you so toxic im just trying to get my clan more members i dont deserve any of this and you're all just picking on new members ... you lot are the reason this community sucks

I would start with answering my extremely polite non accusatory post rather than ignoring it and calling everyone "toxic."  

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

To all you guys complaining about the trophy timestamps and "hacked trophies" i will explain this to you. 

1st Hacking trophies is still not a thing on the PS4 so stop accusing people for hackers on PS4 games.

2nd If someone were to hack trophies i don't think you can just simply hack 1 or 2 trophies.

3th There is a glitch on BO3 which lets you duplicate the level of someone else using split screen. For example if there is someone the level 55. You get the account you want level 55 as the 1st player and the account who is level 55 be the 2nd player and then you have to do a few steps and you somehow magically get the level of the 2nd player. I've seen a video about it but haven't tried it as i really don't care about this. But i just wanted to clear things out. I really can't stand it when people are getting accused as a hacker way to fast before even thinking.

I mean come on, its COD we're talking about. Its full with stupid glitches

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 2

Please explain:

pZ6xenP.png

To all you guys complaining about the trophy timestamps and "hacked trophies" i will explain this to you. 

1st Hacking trophies is still not a thing on the PS4 so stop accusing people for hackers on PS4 games.

2nd If someone were to hack trophies i don't think you can just simply hack 1 or 2 trophies.

3th There is a glitch on BO3 which lets you duplicate the level of someone else using split screen. For example if there is someone the level 55. You get the account you want level 55 as the 1st player and the account who is level 55 be the 2nd player and then you have to do a few steps and you somehow magically get the level of the 2nd player. I've seen a video about it but haven't tried it as i really don't care about this. But i just wanted to clear things out. I really can't stand it when people are getting accused as a hacker way to fast before even thinking.

I mean come on, its COD we're talking about. Its full with stupid glitches

I merely asked him to explain the obvious discrepancy.  He chose to ignore my post and later posted saying people are being toxic and that the community sucks.  

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 2

I merely asked him to explain the obvious discrepancy.  He chose to ignore my post and later posted saying people are being toxic and that the community sucks.  

I know, he's one of those kids who don't like to share glitches with other people so he can use them for himself and thats why im explaining it. 

Also i was not talking about you or any other person who were only wondering how he did it but to the people instantly calling someone a hacker without even thinking.

I know, he's one of those kids who don't like to share glitches with other people so he can use them for himself and thats why im explaining it. 

Also i was not talking about you or any other person who were only wondering how he did it but to the people instantly calling someone a hacker without even thinking.

Now that's not very friendly to a potential clan member who might have wanted to use the same method.  Especially if I have to start a new account.

He did the level 1000 glitch

he did the level 1000 glitch why u hating lmao he isnt even a trophy hunter

Do you even lift bro

• Like 1