(NA+UK) PS Now Quick Guide: Now With More UK

Good Idea buddy. How inconvenient is it if I were to ask you to put the Est. time to platinum? What I would like to accomplish is start my 7-day free trial and get as much out of it as possible.

Personally it would be, as I'd have to do a lot more searching on other sites. The Trophy Guides are a good way to find out how long some may take.

I haven't played or beaten all of these games, so unfortunately I don't know how long some plats would take over others. Sorry. 

Edited by IceDoesntHelp

Personally it would be, as I'd have to do a lot more searching on other sites. The Trophy Guides are a good way to find out how long some may take.

I haven't played or beaten all of these games, so unfortunately I don't know how long some plats would take over others. Sorry. 

There are places to look for estimated times...

Greag idea and im sure we all appreciate this,my ps now ends in june on the 17 so i still have a little over 2months to play these games :) so far i only started on rocketbirds hardboiled chicken for ps3 and a little bit of the assassin creed games.

• Like 1

This is quite the undertaking and thank you for being so brave to do so.

A suggestion: finish your post as you intend before taking on others suggestions. You may get completely derailed if you try to give into suggestions that come in before you finish.

Good Idea buddy. How inconvenient is it if I were to ask you to put the Est. time to platinum? What I would like to accomplish is start my 7-day free trial and get as much out of it as possible.

Since the games are already listed, while IceDoesntHelp finishes up the linking of the games, you could be a big help and look up the Est time to plats and send them to Ice so he can just plug them in afterward. Team work!

• Like 1

I was actually going to ask if the region made any difference, now I know, thanks!

No problems, not sure what other regions are like or how many regions there is, but I was excited to see Assassins Creed in your list, and checked the UK PS Now, and disappointed to find it wasn't there. I think only the Sony published games are available worldwide (though that might not be right ...).

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm done the OP for now. If there are any errors don't hesitate to tell me, I will fix them as fast as I can.

Also, I'm not sure if Zen Pinball Classics has a trophy listing, I've been trying to load the game to find out but the XMB keeps crashing, so if anyone knows, please let me know.

My next step is to do the games that are available just for Renting, but that'll be in due time, this took much longer than I thought it would.

Thanks everyone for your patience and the support!  :)

No problems, not sure what other regions are like or how many regions there is, but I was excited to see Assassins Creed in your list, and checked the UK PS Now, and disappointed to find it wasn't there. I think only the Sony published games are available worldwide (though that might not be right ...).

Absolute legend. Nice work!

Damn dude, this is brilliant. 

Not into trying out PS now. That, and I'm EU.  But this is some great work here.

Good job.

Good afternoon! I have added the UK to the list.

I've tried to keep it simple, and I really hope it is.

I will continue to work on this guide and make it more accessible to everyone :)

Edited by IceDoesntHelp
  • Like 1

Nice work! Been looking for a good up to date list for what UK PS Now has to offer since the UI for PS Now on the console itself if the most useless thing I've ever seen.

Holy, I know. PS Now in NA is so much easier to navigate, they actually have an alphabetical list, EU's is a mess.

• 2 weeks later...