Parker's 5 Year, $50 Giveaway (And Some Other Prizes)

Parker

Want $50?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Want Some Free Money?

• Yep
    • Shut Your Whore Mouth, Parker

Dust: An Elysian Tale and Life is Strange will be the first two games followed by Bloodborne.

Damn, I already platted Life is Strange and don't have a PS4 T_T. Not sure if it's on your list, but I am writing a gameplay guide for Dark Souls II.

So happy to see my bud dragon receiving all this love, if I can nominate anyone would be him too. Since day one I had the privilege to learn from him and also he was my mentor for guides, so cheers bud :D

Thnx bud :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Im going to nominate Dragon-Archon because he has been a very friendly member of the community. I've joined (and failed unfortunately) a few events he has ran and he has been very helpful and encouraging to everyone, including me. He always makes things interesting and that's just as a member! I'm not going to even include his work for the site, but that's there too.

Why did I join the site? Well, at first I just wanted a trophy card if I'm completely honest, but then I discovered the trophy log and statistics that the site tracked, so I began to use that. Every now and again I would scan through forum topics if they seemed interesting, and eventually I found myself lurking more and more. Everyone seemed friendly and helpful, and unlike other places where I tried to boost my trophies, PSNP was not only easier, but it seemed less populated with annoying assholes that wanted to pop a trophy then leave the session and leave you out of luck. So I eventually joined the forums and within two or 3 days, I was already being pulled in with contests and community events. I haven't regretted my decision yet, and I've been thinking about becoming a premium member because I don't see myself leaving anytime soon!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Parker only mentions the winners will be announced on June 6th, but he doesn't say in which year :awesome:.

Parkers latest status update said

"

Parker
I just realized that I never announced any winners for my 5 year giveaway. Sorry about that, there has been a ton of forced overtime at work the past few weeks so I've been working 16 hour shifts just about every day. I'll announce the winners sometime tomorrow night.
"

So he is obviously talking about 2016.

Parkers latest status update said

"

Parker
I just realized that I never announced any winners for my 5 year giveaway. Sorry about that, there has been a ton of forced overtime at work the past few weeks so I've been working 16 hour shifts just about every day. I'll announce the winners sometime tomorrow night.
"

So he is obviously talking about 2016.

That's great, but please tell me you didn't just write a serious reply to a joke?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

That's great, but please tell me you didn't just write a serious reply to a joke?

Not serious, I just wanted to politely bump this thread and figured a satirical response would just be a way to do it haha. That's tge problem with text, hard to tell how it's supposed to be recieved haha.

Parker

Lmao, are you guys sure that's in 2016?  :awesome: 

But on a serious note, you gotta give props to the man he works 80 hours a week and still have time to do giveaways. :jaymon:

Edited by Xeliot

Lmao, are you guys sure that's in 2016?  :awesome: 

But on a serious note, you gotta give props to the man he works 80 hours a week and still have time to do giveaways. :jaymon:

I give him props because after 80 hours, he's gives away some of his efforts just because he can. That's props-worthy in my book.

Congrats to the winners!

Apologies for the extreme delay, I've been working a ton of forced overtime and then spending time with my wife and son on my weekend since I don't get to see them in the week. 

When I'm not such a lazy bastard I'll compile all the names of the people nominated for the $20 reward (unless some awesome PSNP member wants to do that for me and either PM it to me or just post the names  :lol:) and get a poll up for you all to vote on. 

Parker

I don't mind compiling the list of names nominated. Then again, do we even need a poll? Pretty sure Dragon-Archon is going to win considering how many times he was mentioned in the nominations.  :)

EDIT: PM'd you the list. 

Edited by MStalker58