Favorite 5 Games Ever?

WOWJAREDISCOOL

This was plenty hard to decide but I found that I loved older games from my childhood so much more than the ones I've been playing more recently. It's always the nostolgia that gets me.

1) dot Hack (Theres something about this series that I love so much and I cant quite place it the hacking, coma victims, poetic symmetry, beautiful music...It's all of it I guess)

2) Breath of Fire II (hard choice to pick between II and IV they are both sooooo good)

3) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (I also want to put Link's Awakening on here!)

4) Diablo I as well as II (the Butcher always terrified me as a child)

5) Silent Hill 2 (I 've played this more recently but psychological horror and symbolism are 2 themes I absolutely love and are perfectly mixed in this story)

1.  Link to the past-  (by far my number 1, played and beat it at least 50 times on different systems)

2.  Star Wars Knights of the old Republic (I want this as a hd remaster on the psn so bad I can taste it.  Do this for me disney you will make so much money. If this game had a platinum I would have had it without trying for it, with all the different ways I played and beat this game)

3.  Bioshock Infinite- great story kinda had a "Fringe" in the early 1900's feel to it.

4.  Walking dead-  so powerful I cried for 5 minutes after the credits

5. Ratchet and Clank a crack in time- great story, loved everything about it, it was my first ratchet game and by far the best)

Edited by dodgedoors

Oh........ I'm not sure that I can now call it 5 games which I like the most.

I sure about Ridge Racer 7. When I saw this game in 2007, the year, I honestly could not sleep and then dreaming about the PS3 up to 2011. I remember when it bought the PS3, Then and bought this game. Ridge Racer 7 is now forever for me the best game.

Second is Sengoku Musou 3 Z. In 2011, this game also demolished the my head. And the dream finally buy a PS3, was felt even more strongly. It's like a cry, but I was in Russia is very difficult to buy this console because of problems related to the work. But to buy this game I could only in 2013. Next game. Tales of Xillia. 2012. I do not know why I then wanted to try this game, but I was not mistaken in the choice.

Puh...

Super Mario Land 2

Metal Gear Solid 2

Final Fantasy X

Call of Duty 4

BioShock

Difficult but I think it works...

Maybe not the best games, but the games  I spent the most time with  in my hole life. :-)

Edited by Beefi

• 2 months later...

Ocarina of Time 3D, Rayman 3, or Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Say what you like about the Water Temple in OoT - I enjoyed it. It was very maze like and fun to try and navigate. Navi wasn't too annoying either.

I've beaten Rayman 3 bout 22 times (I keep my save files numbered, going up and i think I'm on 23) because it is really that fun. Must get the HD version at some point.

As for TiT, it was an amazing game. High Impact games messed up the Jak series, so I was dreading TiT because it was a different company, but it turned out being my favourite Sly game (and it had Clockwerk, something Sly 3 severely lacked)

I couldn't think of another 2... I'll ponder it.

Edited by madbuk

5 - GoW 3 - my first PS3 game, gotta love it, awesome fun, extra points for the gore

4 - Tom Raider - they re-invented Lara, more humanized character, the game is almost perfect, shame on the MP and it's glitched trophies

3 - Uncharted 2 - this was my first game on this series, absolutely loved, excellent story

2 - Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - i'm dying to see another HP game. Really fun, enjoyable even on MP

1 - CoD MW2 - say what you want but this game defined an entire game generation as MP players, I've became a fan playing this one 

hope you liked some of my games too.

In no specific order:

RuneScape -loved this game played from 06-'10.

Skyrim
The Last of Us
Final Fantasy
Pokémon Yellow - 1st video game I ever played.
Super Smash Bros. on N64

CoD MW2/Black Ops zombies multiplayer with irl friends best thing ever.

More than 5, I know. -_-

Off the top of my head and limiting myself to no more than one game from a particular system:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [Wii]

2. Mega Man 2 [NES]

3. Red Dead Redemption [PS3]

4. Starcraft [PC]

5. Sonic and Knuckles [Genesis]

Now, if we're talking about my top 5 PS3 games only, that's easy:

1. Red Dead Redemption

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

3. Mass Effect 2

4. BioShock

5. Dead Space 2

This is really difficult for me...

These games are in no way in any particular order and they are the games that I have played multiple times...

Final Fantasy X (can't wait for HD collection)

Paper Mario (the one on the N64/true one)

GTA San Andreas (first GTA game; can't wait for GTA V)

007:  Goldeneye (first N64 game)

Fallout 3 (personally my first "open world" game)

Of course, there are several more I can probably mention, but this is a start  B)

• Like 1

Honorable mentions:

• Twisted Metal 2 (Playstation)
  • Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
  • God of War (PS2)
  • Uncharted (PS3)
  • Jeto Moto (PS2)

#5. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64): This may not have been the only game I owned for the Nintendo 64, but it might as well have been. I played through this game many times. It still gets to me everytime Saria talks to me about leaving Kokiri Forest. How a game can bring out that many emotions without the main character speaking a single word is beyond me.

#4. Super Mario Kart (SNES): This game brings back memories of hosting many tournaments in my childhood bedroom. It wasn't large enough so half of the time people were playing from outside the window (and this is back in the day when controllers still had cords attached to them!). This was my first racing game ever and, in my opinion, the best. For my money, none of the games in the long-running series can even touch the original.

#3. Shadow of the Colossus (PS2): Can videogames be considered works of art? That's up for debate, but if they can there is no better example of one than this game. The landscape is huge and gorgeous. The colossi are even more so. The game is so simple with nothing but sixteen huge boss battles, but it keeps me coming back for more. This game's Platinum Trophy is the one that I'm most proud to have obtained. It's also my 40th Platinum and my 2,500th Trophy. Show me a man that did not get all weepy when Agro fell to his supposed death before the final colossus and I'll show you a liar.

#2. Kingdom Hearts (PS2): I've never played a single Final Fantasy game in my life (I'll wait for the gasps and ridicule. Alright? Are we finished? Let's move on then.), but being a huge Disney fan for years brought me to this series and the fantastic, though sometimes confusing, storyline has kept me waiting for each new installment. It all began with the first and best one though. This game had one of the catchiest songs ever in a videogame and it still gets stuck in my head. If you start playing this game, you'll easily get addicted. In Kairi's own words, "I know you will!".

#1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES): Here it is. The game I've played through countless times and still can't get enough of. I got this game for Christmas the year it debuted and was disappointed because all I had was a regular ol' NES. My final gift that year was my SNES system and the rest is history. Such a great story with epic boss battles. My favorite still being the squid with all the little orange cream puffs floating around him in the Dark World's Dungeon-5. I remember freaking out when I first travelled to the Dark World and turned into a helpless pink bunny. I thought I was going to be stuck that way until I found the nearby Light World portal. I'm definitely going to be taking another trip to Hyrule soon so be afraid Ganon, be very afraid.

Edited by TMNT4LIFE