how i got my 100%

Danihellgansta

You only have to use a rubberband, put it on the joysticks so the right points left and the left points right, just go and search in arena, "play" games until you get level 20, you will get xp even doing nothing, then do 50/55 missions, kill 50 players in arena and start doing the rubber thing again until you archive 100hours, sometimes servers can kick you from the server but that happens rarely, some pages say you get banned for doing that but i really doubt you will, it took me around 8 nights of rubberbanding the controller, and that way you will get the 100% with almost no effort

"Servers can kick you from the servers" yeah sorry for that

• Like 2

Yeah i shouldve told in the original post that this doesnt help other players so do that a they own risk, im sure more than one player hated me for doing that, and i dont really liked it, but that is the most efficient way,and i didnt really wanted to play that game for more than 100 hours, i did played legit first 20-30 hours, but then i got tired of it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, Brettyboy888 said:

Well not the players fault that the game developers made a trophy where you need to play for so many hours. 

If you go in knowing what the requirements are and know it isn't a game you're gonna play for that long maybe you shouldn't play it at all, that's what I did when my friends asked me if I wanted to play this game.

Point here is, you might not like the game or just not putting in 100 hours, but other players do enjoy the game, and by afking you're leaving your team with one less player, which in 100 hours of games is a lot of teams that get a disadvantage and it might get some people to quit the game altogether.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

Nah.  We're here for trophies that's the point of psnprofiles. 

I'm not saying otherwise, but the rest of the players that are left in your team might not care about trophies, in that case you're just giving them a bad example of what a trophy hunter is.

Creating a lobby to boost with trophy hunters is one thing, but going into public lobbies and screwing other peoples games is assholish IMO.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, HardXDXtraga said:

I'm not saying otherwise, but the rest of the players that are left in your team might not care about trophies, in that case you're just giving them a bad example of what a trophy hunter is.

Creating a lobby to boost with trophy hunters is one thing, but going into public lobbies and screwing other peoples games is assholish IMO.

This game doesn't allow private lobbies.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yea it does suck being down a player(s) for any game, but hey doesn’t mean you’ll always lose, in NFS Undercover there was an 8 player cops and robbers trophy and my entire team (3) was afk and I took on an entire team of real players and still won the match and trophy...same with Lead and Gold game even tho I was the one that told everyone about host doesn’t get booted from inactivity, just think of any “afk ally” as some dumbass 5 yo kid wondering into gunshots.... at least they shoot his ass instead of yours :) boom there’s the silver lining... all you can do is your best and hopefully it’s good enough, or be a snitch and go tell Sony on them. (Not an option in my book!!!!!) Flip side of the coin, what if you’re playing against the afks should be pretty easy huh??? Tell that to the 4 ppl I stomped on NFS UC, 

1 vs 4... now that was a challenge and a trophy I earn that I have respect for.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must admit, I tend to be the person that says going AFK on an online game to get trophies is a deplorable action but this game might just make me a hypocrite. I have no idea how many hours I have played of this game, but my goodness I just want it to end. I have a massive backlog and yet here I am playing an okay free-to-play game for 100 hours just to get a gold trophy.

What is wrong with me? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, happyman778 said:

I must admit, I tend to be the person that says going AFK on an online game to get trophies is a deplorable action but this game might just make me a hypocrite. I have no idea how many hours I have played of this game, but my goodness I just want it to end. I have a massive backlog and yet here I am playing an okay free-to-play game for 100 hours just to get a gold trophy.

What is wrong with me? 

It is a fun game, but not 100 hours fun unless you can get a group together, and I don't recall if you can with this game.

13 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Does the game really take that much focus to play legit? I would rather play half-hearted while watching a video or something then to ruin someone else's experience.

It's really not hard if you want to play legit. Even half paying attention unless you get the hardcore randoms on the other team you can just fart around and do decent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gage said:

It's really not hard if you want to play legit. Even half paying attention unless you get the hardcore randoms on the other team you can just fart around and do decent. 

Thanks! And the games still popular enough to do it legit? I might move this higher in my backlog- I need a grindy game to do while watching lecture videos

17 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Thanks! And the games still popular enough to do it legit? I might move this higher in my backlog- I need a grindy game to do while watching lecture videos

Yeah when I did it last month it would normally always put me in full games. There's not a huge amount of people playing but there's enough that there's always enough for decent games.