Rate the OP/ED from the anime above you

Neku-tan

Definitely odd. Gives me chills whenever it plays each episode (though I stalled it since the episode 7/8 is too weird for me)

off topic: have you seen Ajin? It reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul xD

would say 7.5/10

Psycho Pass ED 1

Nope, I read it though. Is the anime the same as the manga?? 

I'd rate the Psycho-Pass ending 8/10

8/10 I like the original Fullmetal Alchemist better than Brotherhood, but I do like the OPs/EDs for Brotherhood a lot better than the original's.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h3x1b_cromartie-high-school-op_fun
Only video with the OP in good quality for Cromartie High School that i could find. Couldn't even find any in YouTube, they were either sped-up, incomplete, or there are videos with the song from the OP, but not the OP intro itself. I guess maybe they are in YouTube complete if you watch a whole episode in YouTube, or something.

9/10

Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope Peak Academy Despair Arc opening - Binaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paQoC-hoQxo

7/10 nice song but there are so much better ones from this ani <3

Yeah, I like the song a lot, but the ending animation could've been so much better.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

10/10 mostly because it's Danganronpa upupupu~ also the song is very nice and the show is better than the first one, too :D

Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika ED - Magia

Yeah, I like the song a lot, but the ending animation could've been so much better.

Well it could be also turned out more worse as well, but true I like the animation for SnS 2nd sociometry more :D

• Like 3

Nope, I read it though. Is the anime the same as the manga?? 

xD I haven't read the manga so i really couldn't tell. But I guess it is the same. I really liked it's art (hmmm.. Deja vu)

would say 8/10 

how about Re:Zero's 1st ED:

Sankarea <3 10/10 Love this anime. I barley know anyone who knows of this anime. I liked it so much i purchased it on blu-ray. And I do watch a lot of movies and anime and shit, but I don't own shit when it comes to owning them, lol

1st opening of Aku No Hana? i know there's like 3 or even 4 openings (pretty sure only 3 though) but I can't recall if this is the first OP that was used for the anime. And man, I can't find any OPs/Eds from the anime on YouTube in where they're supposed to be like 2-3 minutes long, like, I can't find the credits, I can just find the opening/ending song for the anime. Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r
  • Like 1

8/10 Rem is waifu...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwu5lr_sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-opening_shortfilms
Damn it, another specific OP I can't a video of on YouTube. So Dailymotion it is. This is one of the OPs for Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei I think this OP first appeared in EP 4...? Can't remember. I know this ain't the OP you see at first when starting the series.

Meanwhile, the same OP is used for this...

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r