Rate the OP/ED from the anime above you

Neku-tan

8/10 but only because I haven't watched the anime yet. I obviously like them or appreciate them more once I watch some aspects of the anime, and understand the concept of the opening. I had the anime on my watchlist already, and it looks really good, so I'd probably like it more if I had obviously watched and enjoyed the anime.

Can't recall if there's more than one opening for Gantz. If so, I do know that this opening is the 1st one. Don't think it has any more, this anime is uncompleted, seeing as how far behind it is from the manga, which is already completed, and already really long. At least we're getting a Gantz movie, and animated, not live-action. Animation looks REALLY GOOD. I think it continues from where the anime left off? I like the animation from the anime, but it is quite undeveloped, especially due to the anime debuting and ending in mid 2000's. So pretty hyped seeing Gantz in this era of anime that has really good and realistic animation. :D
Edit: Thumbnail video is blank, at least for me. Odd. Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r

9/10 Liked that one a lot.I like almost every OP/ED for Naruto Shippuden. ALMOST like them better than the OPs for Naruto. I like the EDs for Naruto Shippuden better than Naruto's, though.

Aku no Hana Such an odd ED. I really like it though, due to how it fits the anime. Lots of people shit on the anime's animation style, but for what this anime is, I really like it a lot. And the voices of the characters sound so... natural? But as for whatever the fuck this ED is... yeah, I don't fucking know. :P Creepy, but I like it.
  • Like 1

Aku no Hana Such an odd ED. I really like it though, due to how it fits the anime. Lots of people shit on the anime's animation style, but for what this anime is, I really like it a lot. And the voices of the characters sound so... natural? But as for whatever the fuck this ED is... yeah, I don't fucking know. :P Creepy, but I like it.

Definitely odd. Gives me chills whenever it plays each episode (though I stalled it since the episode 7/8 is too weird for me)

Ok that was cool

off topic: have you seen Ajin? It reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul xD

would say 7.5/10

Psycho Pass ED 1