How hard is this game to Platinum?

SuperSaiyan3985

Not difficult at all. You don't even need a guide for the collectibles as they're all visible and can be reached by using logic to figure out the best path. Just do yourself a favor and buy this game/enjoy as opposed to weighing whether it's an easy platinum or not.

It's fun; reason enough, I'd say.

• Like 3

LOL I was asking for a rating because there are no guides on PSNProfiles. Playstationtrophies doesn't give ratings.

What Sorcery is this :o

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/prince-of-persia/8504-platinum-difficulty-rating.html

Wait I used that joke already :P

Seriously for me I found the game really boring and I just ran out of desire to keep playing it.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd say a 3, 5 maximum. It was patched so that the speedrun/elika saves trophies pop regardless of how long it takes/how often you fail, which removes the majority of the difficulty. DLC is a decent challenge though.

It took a while to get into this game, but once I did I loved it.

Honestly, I'd say a 3, 5 maximum. It was patched so that the speedrun/elika saves trophies pop regardless of how long it takes/how often you fail, which removes the majority of the difficulty. DLC is a decent challenge though.

It took a while to get into this game, but once I did I loved it.

Oh hey!

What Sorcery is this :o

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/prince-of-persia/8504-platinum-difficulty-rating.html

Wait I used that joke already :P

Seriously for me I found the game really boring and I just ran out of desire to keep playing it.

Yeah it doesn't look very good, this reboot has nothing to do with the original trilogy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...