Homefront: The Revolution Trophy Discussion

This Game is like Far Cry in a City. Im looking forward to it :) And it has Cryengine :awesome:

I wonder what Resistance Mode is though. 

Resistance Mode is the Coop online mode of the game ^^ 

The beta was lacking to say the least, if I judge the list from that experience it's going to be on a mediocre Battlefield level. Game was repetitive only after an hour.

Wasnt the Beta only for the Coop? I wouldnt judge about an Open World Singleplayergame based on the Coop online mode. Far Cry 3 Coop wasnt that great either and the PVP was even worse, still its a good Singleplayergame ;)

First 50 minutes of the game  ( German Version )

Edited by Sinthoras_96

Looks easy enough. Game looks amazing. I was a fan of the first one but didn't like how short it was. Also, I'm very pleased that they removed multiplayer and focused on the single player.

The multiplayer was the best part of the game. And sadly that's not saying a lot.

Trophies look ok.

Sorry for OT: Do I have to play the first Homefront to understand the story?

No. This is kind of a reboot. Different Developer and different gameplay + story. The first one was CoD like. Short linear campaign with PVP Multiplayer. This one here is more like Far Cry: Open World Singleplayer and Coop Multiplayer.

No. This is kind of a reboot. Different Developer and different gameplay + story. The first one was CoD like. Short linear campaign with PVP Multiplayer. This one here is more like Far Cry: Open World Singleplayer and Coop Multiplayer.

Sound great :D

• 2 weeks later...

The game is easy enough to platinum, just certain trophies won't unlock even when you meet the requirement, or some missions/items glitch not allowing you to complete them for the trophy. For example "completing the game on deathwish" I finished it 4 times on deathwish before that trophy finally unlocked.

any tips for the adaptive warfare trophie and the gogigui trophie?

The weapons you will need to get a kill with are -

• Pistol
  • SMG
  • Phneumatic Pistol
  • Crossbow
  • Bunderbuss
  • Flamethrower
  • Assault Rifle
  • Light Machine Gun
  • Limpet Mine Launcher
  • Pump Action Shotgun
  • Battle Rifle
  • Rocket Launcher

The attachments you need to use are -

• Holographic Sight
  • Muzzle Brake
  • Bipod
  • Reflex Sight
  • 4x Scope
  • Laser Sight 
  • Sniper Scope
  • Foregrip
  • Suppressor

Once you've got a kill with each weapon and attachment, the trophy will unlock (Note you don't need to use the attachments on more than one gun)

I got gogigui trophy on the mission "neds armory"

Inside Job seems so tricky somewhat glitchy, any tips?

This trophy requires a lot of time. (At least for me) You have to sneak into a stronghold and take it without being spotted. I would recormend using a bow and arrow, distraction, RC car bomb and hack tool, simply learn the stronghold, where all the enemies are, using the hack tool to get the drone to kill a few enemies for you. Watch out for snipers as they will spot you instantly without warning. When you are about to take over the stronghold make sure their are no enemies around the base (Or outside) as they can somehow spot you through walls)

• 3 weeks later...