Sharpshooter Trophy exploit (70% accuracy)

Just tried this and got both Speedrun and Sharpshooter trophies at the same time. Now if only I could get "I Accidentally All the Guns" trophy to stop glitching, I could get the platinum for this masterpiece.

• Like 2

Now if only I could get "I Accidentally All the Guns" trophy to stop glitching, I could get the platinum for this masterpiece.

You sure you got a kill with the propane tank and turret? There's also those red barrels and these all count, you have to kill at least one person with them for it to count.

You sure you got a kill with the propane tank and turret? There's also those red barrels and these all count, you have to kill at least one person with them for it to count.

Yep, 100%, but I will go back and try again.

You have to throw the propane tank and shoot it or else it won't count.

You sure you got a kill with the propane tank and turret? There's also those red barrels and these all count, you have to kill at least one person with them for it to count. Thanks for the headsup!

I was missing the pesky red barrel that you have to throw. I didn't throw them last time. Thanks for the headsup about them!

98e7a5b08538a103278247ea956f8078.png

Edited by Spartan
  • Like 3

On Step 9 - 9. Load up Epilogue in Chapter Select and play through. Once the credits roll, the trophy should pop

Do I have to save over the 2nd save I made after the Encounter when starting up the Epilogue?

If I remember correctly, It won't ask you to make a save when you chose the Epilogue if you've done everything else correctly. At least it didn't for me. Either way, I wouldn't suggest saving over the new save from the encounter.

Are you sure it works with the Crushing trophy? Because I've heard it doesn't

This works for crushing, and all other difficult related trophies:

(not for the digital version, cause you can't delete game updates)

Steps:

1. Complete the game

On 1.00, 1.02 or 1.03

2. Exit game and delete game data

Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > Unchatered 4

3. Start the game without updating
  4. Pause update download

Notifications > Downloads > Click Cross18x18.png on the Update file to pause.

5. Use the Speed run exploit on Crushing-
    1. Start a new game on crushing keeping stats and treasures (Must be save file 2, never delete original save file)
    2. Complete the prologue (Sharpshooter can also be done by enabling Bullet Speed Mode, Infinite Ammo & Barok 44, hit above 70%)
    3. Once chapter 1 starts skip cutscene and play first 30 seconds then exit to main menu.
    4. Chapter select Eplogue on Crushing and choose to overwrite your save. (save file 2, not 1)Sometimes all chapters don't appear on chapter select so delete save file 2 and start again from speed run exploit step.
    5. Wait for 25 to 35 (because of install) mins load and then complete epilogue

Credit to Pyramat speed run glich OP and to the finder /u/awestamisticman on reddit. Original Speed Run Post

Edited by Mr_Marty84
  • Like 2

This works for crushing, and all other difficult related trophies:

(not for the digital version, cause you can't delete game updates)

Steps:

1. Complete the game

On 1.00, 1.02 or 1.03

2. Exit game and delete game data

Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > Unchatered 4

3. Start the game without updating
  4. Pause update download

Notifications > Downloads > Click Cross18x18.png on the Update file to pause.

5. Use the Speed run exploit on Crushing-
    1. Start a new game on crushing keeping stats and treasures (Must be save file 2, never delete original save file)
    2. Complete the prologue (Sharpshooter can also be done by enabling Bullet Speed Mode, Infinite Ammo & Barok 44, hit above 70%)
    3. Once chapter 1 starts skip cutscene and play first 30 seconds then exit to main menu.
    4. Chapter select Eplogue on Crushing and choose to overwrite your save. (save file 2, not 1)Sometimes all chapters don't appear on chapter select so delete save file 2 and start again from speed run exploit step.
    5. Wait for 25 to 35 (because of install) mins load and then complete epilogue

Credit to Pyramat speed run glich OP and to the finder /u/awestamisticman on reddit. Original Speed Run Post

This worked, thank you so so much!!!

Edited by mitchbel1996

I was able to get the sharpshooter trophy without problems on the updated game. I had to delete and play on the original to get speed-run, but fyi, the epilogue load screen took 30 minutes- it's like it had to load everything I skipped. Thank God for Family Guy to kill the time.