Update #11

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*   :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*  :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE* :platinum: 

The Walking Dead Season 2 *COMPLETE* 

Valiant Hearts-*COMPLETE*

Dying Light- 42%

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-14%

That was quicker than I expected. I actually got the Bully plat two days ago but Iv'e been forgetting to update. Next I'll probably try and get the plat for Dying Light and the start the DLC. Progress will be slow for the next couple of days as I don't have much time to play.

Update #12

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*    :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*   :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE*  :platinum: 

Dying Light- 69%

I finished all of the side quests and miscellaneous trophies yesterday. Now all I have to do to get the platinum is get the rest of the collectibles and co-op trophies which I should hopefully get done by tonight. Then all that's left is the DLC trophies and Shadow of Mordor.

Edited by Kent10201

Update 

If all goes well Axiom Verge plat tonight and Rogue Legacy Plat by the end of the week.

All games starting at 0%

1 - Salt and Sactuary (Completed June 4th)
2 - Titan Souls (Completed June 5th)
3 - Jamestown +(Completed June 10th)
4 - Axium Verge(56%)
5 - Rogue Legacy
6 - Shovel Knight(Completed August 5th)
7 - Gauntlet(Completed July 24th)
8 - Magika 2(Completed August 6th)
9 - Super Meat Boy (73%)

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4) (0%)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Completed July 25)

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (23%)

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (0%) (Completed June 26)

Tales from the Borderlands (0%) (Completed June 11)

Brothers: A Tale of 2 Sons (0%) (Completed June 7)

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (59%)

Another update:

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (47%)

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (100%) (Completed August 6)

Sound Shapes (Vita) (100%) (Completed August 7th)

Volume (Vita) (4%)

Ok so I added and finished Sound Shapes on the Vita (won't be autopopping on other consoles til later to avoid the dreaded 9 second platinum) and also finished Hitman Go in the last couple of days. Ratchet is going a bit slower than expected. That damn Bolt Collector trophy is just ridiculous. With the race course glitch, I've had my ps3 running since the late afternoon yesterday and is still on today while I'm at work. Anyway tonight I should probably be able to finish the first playthrough and leave just a couple of small things to do during the Challenge Mode run.

Also started Volume on Vita. I think I should be able to finish as it's now the only game I'm playing on Vita (now that I plat'd P4G).

I think GTA might be tough to pull off tho. I'm away this weekend and I've been doing a lot of training for a race so it's taking up a lotta time that I could use towards these games, but I'm still gonna try my hardest.

Well, I'm out - just got LEGO Dimensions and that'll drain a week of game time. So much for reaching my goals for the remaining three games!

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll get through with this game in a couple of days. I have only the starter pack and one level pack so I probably won't have to worry too much about getting platinum on that game and moving on. :ninja:

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (100%) (Completed August 9)

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (100%) (Completed August 6)

Sound Shapes (Vita) (100%) (Completed August 7th)

Volume (Vita) (34%)

Ratchet is done. Volume is moving quickly but damn its annoying how I can't sync w/o turning off the app. Also, it's been crashing my Vita, so even more annoying to have to constantly restart the Vita. It's the only game that's giving me problems though so at least I won't have to worry about the entire Vita being messed up.

On to GTA!!

Update #12

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*    :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*   :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE*  :platinum: 

Dying Light- 69%

I finished all of the side quests and miscellaneous trophies yesterday. Now all I have to do to get the platinum is get the rest of the collectibles and co-op trophies which I should hopefully get done by tonight. Then all that's left is the DLC trophies and Shadow of Mordor.

Update #13

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*     :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*    :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE*   :platinum: 

Dying Light-74% :platinum: 

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-39%

I got the plat for Dying Light yesterday and just finished the story for Shadow of Mordor. I'm going to get the plat for Shadow of Mordor first and then I'll work on the DLC for both games. (I'm really not looking forward to Parkour Fever and Bozak Horde for Dying Light. :( ) I'll update again when I plat Shadow of Mordor. B)

Edited by Kent10201

I would like to join as well ^_^

I own all those games but I dont have them on my list yet if thats ok.

1. Spelunky                                        

2. The Goodfather 2                         

3. Sonic & Sega All Star Racing         

4. Rogue Legacy                                 

5. Dead Rising 2                                

6. Sacred 3

7. I am alive                                        

8. Tales of Xillia                                  

I will add 2 more games later because I m not sure what they are going to be.

Those 6 games are completed but I dont think I can make it on time with the last 2 so feel free to add me to the hall of shame -_-

I"m getting a little concerned. I got dragged into the Pokemon XY Anime and lost two days to it, so now I'm behind. I am working on grinding everyone in Birth by Sleep to max level so they have a chance of surviving the secret battles. (Finally got all the Rumble Racing arena missions out of the way - Ven's unlocked Villain's Vendetta.) Need to complete all the Unversed Missions for Ven and Aqua. Terra's ready to finish his journal by fighting all four secret bosses.

Okage's a pain, but I'll try to spend a day grinding out levels so I can get to the final village of the game and endgame. I hate Epros. :angry:

Finally, I am still timid and haven't gotten work on Ratchet and Clank for PS4 yet. I can probably grind out the rest of the holo-cards and weapon levels, though.

Summer Backlog challenge completed. I wont be adding anything as I will be cleaning up games with dlc and they are currently over 10%.

All games starting at 0%

1 - Salt and Sactuary (Completed June 4th)
2 - Titan Souls (Completed June 5th)
3 - Jamestown +(Completed June 10th)
4 - Axium Verge(Competed August 8th)

5 - Rogue Legacy (Completed August 11th)
6 - Shovel Knight(Completed August 5th)
7 - Gauntlet(Completed July 24th)
8 - Magika 2(Completed August 6th)
9 - Super Meat Boy (Cmpleted August 14th)

Update:

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4) (6%)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Completed July 25)

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (100%) (Completed August 9)

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (100%) (Completed August 6)

Sound Shapes (Vita) (100%) (Completed August 7)

Volume (Vita) (100%) (Completed August 11)

Volume is done. Now only have GTA 3. I might still add another smaller Vita game but let's see where I am with GTA by the end of the week.

Update #13

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*     :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*    :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE*   :platinum: 

Dying Light-74% :platinum: 

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-39%

I got the plat for Dying Light yesterday and just finished the story for Shadow of Mordor. I'm going to get the plat for Shadow of Mordor first and then I'll work on the DLC for both games. (I'm really not looking forward to Parkour Fever and Bozak Horde for Dying Light. :( ) I'll update again when I plat Shadow of Mordor. B)

Update #14

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*      :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*     :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE*    :platinum: 

These do not qualify for the challenge:

Dying Light-74%  :platinum: 

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-89% :platinum: 

Turns out I screwed up big time. After reading the OP today I realized that both Dying Light and Shadow of Mordor do not count as I bought them a week after the OP was posted.  :(  However, that also means that I completed all of the games that actually count for the challenge. So I guess it's a win-lose situation. It sucks that because of my stupidity :blink: they don't count, however, I completed the challenge and platted two of the best games I've played so far. :)  I don't know if I'll be back for the Fall Backlog Challenge as I'm going to be really busy and am planning to participate in Platinum Rain Day Round 3. I'll definitely join one of these when I have the time though. Until next time... 

Sorry to do this, but I'll have to drop out of this challenge. Well, at least I completed 3 out of 5 games. Reason why is that I got sidetracked with other games, so yeah, sorry again.

I know the feeling, I've gotten into Pokemon Omega Ruby again and gotten obsessed with Shiny Hunting. :(

I know I have half a month left but I feel like I'm way behind. I don't want to end up dropping out the challenge too, but at least I have another trophy for Birth By Sleep so I'm at the home stretch there. Not too many trophies on the PS4 Ratchet and Clank, but Okage is the one I'm dreading as I have a lot of grinding to do for that game. Oh well...

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

It has been a long time since i had something to add but finally i have a little update...

Just two hours off GTA and i finished my first Crysis 3 walkthrough :D

Maybe i can reach 100% within a week, but only if i stop GTA for this month :(:D

Oh and i played the first Mission of Bleach, so that's one trophy more in my list xD

If i had added Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal at least on Vita i would have another game finished stupid me :facepalm:

New Status

Batman: Arkham Asylum 48/48 (100%)

Run Sackboy! Run! 13/13 (100%)

Crysis 3 49% --> 67%

Bleach: Soul Resurreción 0% --> 1%

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 10%

Malicious 10%

Edited by Evil_Joker88

OK, so i may be in trouble. I thought it was going well so i decided to do Ratchet : Gladiator which i've just finished, however looking at what i have left to do on the 2 games its going to be very tight for the end of the month. Hopefully i'll be ok provided i don't get distracted by any other games.

Beerwego - thanks for offering to help with the online for fight for fortune. I just sent you an invite.

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Lego Movie : The Video Game (PS4)

The Order 1886 (PS4)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Vita)

Mousecraft (vita)

Ratchet and Clank - Into the Nexus (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Uncharted : Fight for Fortune (Vita)

Ratchet : Gladiator (PS3)

Progress Report:

1. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PLAT)
  2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (74%)
  3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PLAT)
  4. Okage: Shadow King (73%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (71%)

Trophies recently obtained: 46Seee92c.png25S29a00a.png6Sc79031.png17S29d9ef.png10S378a8a.png26Sda61cf.png

The end looks to be bright...

(1) Finally cleared the Villains' Vendetta with, surprisingly, my Level 66 Aqua! She was the one who earned the trophy - those Firewheels saved her bacon and I used Fire and Thunder Surge a lot. All I need to do now, besides Critical mode and getting the Collector trophy that glitched up and didn't pop, is defeat all four secret bosses with everyone and fill out the reports. Terra's the closest to his trophy - he only needs to defeat the four secret bosses to get the last part of his reports. Aqua's the one most behind, missing 20% of her commands in the collection. At least everyone's got the Minigame section at 100% and has both Pete D-Links in the Hit category. Gawd, I never want to try to get Captain Justice or Dark on the Command Board ever again!

(2) I then buckled down and got some more Okage trophies. I leveled up Kisling to Level 41 in the Deep Grave Pit(he got the last levels after defeated the Phantom Evil King, which took two tries, but eventually I got it and forgot about farming the Masterless Swords since I think there are some in the World Library) and earned enough money for Wealthy Slave from the Milky Urns. Paralyzed a bunny ourside of Madril for the Don't Move a Muscle trophy and then switched Kisling out for Big Bull. Now to fight the Vampire Evil King and get ready for hilarious grinding for Varsity...

Tomorrow I might try to grind out holocards in R&C reboot for the 100% holocard trophy. I dread the Rilgar Gold Cup... :(

• Like 2

Tomorrow I might try to grind out holocards in R&C reboot for the 100% holocard trophy. I dread the Rilgar Gold Cup... :(

No need to grind. It'll come naturally as you finish up the Challenge Mode playthrough.

That Rilgar Cup tho.... yea that's a tough one. Although based on the other games you've been working on and the progress, this should be a walk in the park for you. In general it really isn't a hard trophy. It took like 10 tries before I realized that you can boost without a full bar.  :facepalm: Once I realized that it only took another few tries. Once you have the map memorized it becomes just a matter of hitting all the corners right and avoiding any damage.

No need to grind. It'll come naturally as you finish up the Challenge Mode playthrough.

That Rilgar Cup tho.... yea that's a tough one. Although based on the other games you've been working on and the progress, this should be a walk in the park for you. In general it really isn't a hard trophy. It took like 10 tries before I realized that you can boost without a full bar.  :facepalm: Once I realized that it only took another few tries. Once you have the map memorized it becomes just a matter of hitting all the corners right and avoiding any damage.

I know you can exchange five duplicate cards for one you don't have, so I guess it won't be too much of a problem. Thanks for the help! Now if only I could tear away from my 2DS for a couple of hours to boot up my PS4... xD

But to be honest, I'm worried I won't make it. I'm avoiding BBSFM like the plague because of those secret bosses and dreading the Okage grind in the World Library to get Ari and his companions to Level 70. Once I get to the Primal Groudon part and fin that, I'll put aside the 2DS and spend a ton of hours trying to get the remaining trophies. Good luck to the rest of you! ^_^

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Fight for fortune complete, just 2/3rds or Ben 10 Racing to go. Should be ok as long as i stay focused and don't get distracted by other games.

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Lego Movie : The Video Game (PS4)

The Order 1886 (PS4)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Vita) - 34%

Mousecraft (vita)

Ratchet and Clank - Into the Nexus (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Uncharted : Fight for Fortune (Vita)

Ratchet : Gladiator (PS3)

I finally got a trophy!

*crickets*

Yeah, I know it's nothing, but I finally defeated Armor of Eraqus with Terra to get the Light's Will trophy so now Terra has only No Heart and the two extra bosses to get 100% on his reports. Haven't touched the other games yet.

Progress Report:

2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (74%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (74%)
  • Like 1

Update on progress so far:

1. The Order 1886 - 0%

2. Until Dawn - 0%

3. Grand Ages Mediaeval - 25%

4. Bomber man Ultra - 5%

5. Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - 100%

Grand ages is now at 70%. Bomberman Ultra is at 10%. Due to work and other things I need to do I will not be able to complete this challenge but I might try to finish Grand Ages between now and then.

I think next time I will pick short games so that way if things get busy and I lose my gaming time I might still be able to complete them.

Edited by Chris1-1sirhC

Only a week left in the challenge! Where did the time go? :S

Well, better get my butt out of the chair and start working on the rest of the trophies and pull some all-nighters! (Not like I can sleep - I have allergy issues every night so I'm coughing up a lung. Sorry, I didn't mean to gross anyone out, but I am making cough lozenge companies VERY rich. :( )

Progress Report:

2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (88%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (74%)

Trophies recently obtained: 3S8599eb.png43S4d3075.png4Sbebb5b.png46Sa9651e.png

Finally got a game past Persona 4 Golden in the 80% department! ^_^

I managed to get down on my fat candy @$$ and force myself to play a game other than Pokemon Omega Ruby. That and allergie symptoms were giving me a very non-PS gaming week. But after that, I finally got finished with my Challenge Mode Run of R&C for PS4 and Dr. Nefarious was the last enemy who danced to the Groovibomb after I had traded in a few more duplicates to get my holocard collection complete. The Cha-Ching trophy was the most boring; since I had passed the point I could farm Sandsharks and Test Robots, I had to go between three worlds to rack up the bolt multiplier to x20.

All I need to do now is buy the remaining Omega weapons, level them all to Level 10 and to 100% upgrades(I might have to do another challenge to get more enemies) and win that Rilgar hoverboard race Gold Cup at under 1:35. Wish me luck!

After getting that platinum, I will probably make OKAGE the fourth platinum - it's not hard to finish, just very time-consuming(I need three characters at Level SEVENTY) and in the mid-term I'll try to get the remaining commands for Ventus and Aqua's reports in BBSFM. (Ven is only missing Focus Block which is a prize in the Royal Board but Aqua's missing a lot more.) Then I can focus the rest of the week on beating all the bosses to get 100% reports of all three characters and then the Critical Mode Runs.

EDIT:

Progress Report:

2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (88%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (84%)

Trophies Earned: 10S35f077.png8S36fbb6.png16S215e83.png9Scfd77d.png

I DID IT! I FINALLY GOT ONE OF THE JOURNALS TO 100%!!! :D

I have gotten all of the command collections for all three characters completed after some lucky RNG in the Royal Board for Aqua and Ventus, getting the Focus Barrier/Block to complete their collections.

I tried fighting No Heart with Aqua, got nowhere, then tried Ventus, who was at max level. After three defeats, Ven was able to pull in the win; No Heart didn't do his cheap@$$ explosion attack that drains you to 1 HP and nukes your Command Gauges on the last attempt. Then, after dying to Vanitas Remnant, I tried the same tactics used on regular Vanitas with Aqua - tons of Mine Squares. He dashed right into them while I was spamming my 76 Mega-Potions and died.

Then was the dreaded crux of all evil, Young Xeha--- I mean, the Unknown Figure. I died once, but then on my second attempt...

I killed him without knowing it! Ven won after a few minutes of me mashing the Triangle button! :jaymon:

Got my Adventurer Ventus trophy and now I'm done playing Beginner Mode Ventus. I'll replace that file with my Critical Mode Ventus once I get the other Journals complete so I can just overwrite all three files and prep for Critical Competitor.

Sorry this was long, but I am just relieved! I think BBSFM can be platinumed now! :yay:

Edited by DetectiveCJ

With a week to go, I realized I haven't updated in over a month.  here is where I am at

A boy and his Blob 21/21 100%

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate 15/31 26%

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ 32/32 100%

Costume Quest 2 PS4 18/18 100%

Far Cry Primal 51/51 100%

Lego Marvel's Avengers 71/71 100%

A Boy and his Blob was adorable.  the puzzles weren't ever too taxing and it was a pretty chill environment.  Looks absolutly beautiful too.

Blackgate has been pretty fun now that I have finally picked it up and have some of the enhancements for my gear.  I'm almost done wiht my first playthrough and then I have to speed run my 2nd and 3rd by next wednesday.  I should be able to and complete my goal.  I would have started Blackgate earlier, but Odin sphere was way to good for me to put down

A boy and his Blob 10/21 47%

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate 1/31 1%

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ 32/32 100%

Costume Quest 2 PS4 18/18 100%

Far Cry Primal 51/51 100%

Lego Marvel's Avengers 71/71 100%