Update #9

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*   :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 77%

Bully-13%

The Walking Dead Season 2 *COMPLETE* 

Valiant Hearts-*COMPLETE*

Dying Light- 42%

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-14%

I beat the data organization as well as the Lingering Will today in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I also did the Hades Cup and the Mushroom XII. Now all that's left to do is 100% Jiminy's Journal and the Gummi ship missions. Then I'll move onto Bully. 

Wow, you're pretty good! I still have to beat Final Xemnas to unlock the rest of the Data Organization fights as well as Lingering Will, but I wanted to try to defeat the Data Org fights I had unlocked right now - Data Demyx is a PITA. :angry: The Gummi Ship missions aren't too tough if you build a ship with no center in it since enemy fire targets the center of your ship so you'll be basically invincible except for physical contact and explosions. Good luck! ^_^

Wow, you're pretty good! I still have to beat Final Xemnas to unlock the rest of the Data Organization fights as well as Lingering Will, but I wanted to try to defeat the Data Org fights I had unlocked right now - Data Demyx is a PITA. :angry: The Gummi Ship missions aren't too tough if you build a ship with no center in it since enemy fire targets the center of your ship so you'll be basically invincible except for physical contact and explosions. Good luck! ^_^

Thanks for the Gummi ship tips. Data Demyx isn't to hard if you equip the Bond of Flame keyblade with Firaga as a shortcut. Then go into wisdom form with as many ethers as you can carry and spam Firaga. Good luck!

Edited by Kent10201

Update

All games starting at 0%

1 - Salt and Sactuary (Completed June 4th)
2 - Titan Souls (Completed June 5th)
3 - Jamestown +(Completed June 10th)
4 - Axium Verge
5 - Rogue Legacy
6 - Shovel Knight(35%)
7 - Gauntlet(Completed July 24th)
8 - Magika 2
9 - Super Meat Boy (73%)

Finished Gauntlet over the weekend and looking to finish Shovel Knight before this weekend.

Psvita:

Djmax Technika Tune (10%)

Zero Escape: Virtue Last Reward(100% July 4th)

Corpse Party: Blood Drive (0%)

Stein's Gate UK (100%  June 1st)

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters (0%)

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy (4%)

PS3:

Far Cry Classic (4%)

Magrunner Dark Pulse(0%)

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (0%)

Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked (0%)

Finished Tokyo Twilight July 25th.

Probably going to fail or come short again.

So I am going to be gone for a week and unable to synch my trophies on PSN, but when I get back, I'll update ASAP. Hopefully I'll have more trophies and be able to complete the event, but I am worried: Ni No Kuni's save icons switched the generic PSN icons so I think I corrupted my saves. I have a save from earlier but I don't know how early and I might be set back by a lot if my other saves are corrupted and lost. If that happens, I'll have to drop out of the event as I will lose a lot of time. :(

Update time:

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4) (0%)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Completed July 25)

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (0%)

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (0%) (Completed June 26)

Tales from the Borderlands (0%) (Completed June 11)

Brothers: A Tale of 2 Sons (0%) (Completed June 7)

Ok Enslaved done, but damn that took longer than I wanted it to. I got delayed mostly because of a little game by the name of Persona 4 Golden... also those damn tech orbs were the worst. I was stuck on 99% in chapter 3 until I finally realized there was a glitch. I figured out how to work around it and moved on after like 6 attempts. Then chapter 9 was killing me and I again played it multiple times to find the last couple of tech orbs I was missing. After that it was a breeze. Overall, good game but definitely hasn't aged well. The mechanics are fine for their time, but it definitely feels different than newer games especially when you consider camera speed and some slight lack of response. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who's been playing newer games, but if you're still on the last gen games and haven't played the higher standard games (like UC franchise for ex.) it's a good game to add to the catalog.

Anyway, on to Ratchet & Clank!!

Made some progress over the past few weeks. I managed to complete South Park and the Stick of Truth, and I have finally started on Okami

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 8/43 (11%)
inFAMOUS Second Son 18/48 (35%)
South Park and the Stick of Truth 51/51 (100%)
Okami HD 6/51 (8%)
3D Dot Game Heroes 12/51 (17%)
Thief 0/38 (0%)

Finally got around to doing some more serious work on this and managed to finish up inFAMOUS Second Son, and I got a little further in Okami HD

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 8/43 (11%)

inFAMOUS Second Son 48/48 (100%)

South Park and the Stick of Truth 51/51 (100%)

Okami HD 13/51 (18%)

3D Dot Game Heroes 12/51 (17%)

Thief 0/38 (0%)

Edited by sweetcoop

I'll sign up for this one a little earlier than the spring challenge.

1. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

2. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

3. Assassin's Creed: Rogue

4. Bully (38/38) Completed 13/7/2016

5. Game of Thrones RPG (51/51)  Completed 6/7/2016

6. Wolfenstein: The New Order

7. L.A. Noire

8. Infamous (34/50)

9. God of War: Ghost of Sparta (36/36) Completed 28/7/2016

10. Just Cause 2

I have 22 platinums since this event started and only 3 of them are from games in my backlog challenge. An epic testament to the power of procrastination and distraction (and also the pitfalls of picking one too many open world 30+ hour 100% games.)

I am aiming to get Infamous done in the month of July, though I'll probably hold off on everything else.

I'm expecting to get at least 8/10 knocked out, but given I'll be doing the team trophy league where high trophy count, low time to 100% games are a must, I just don't know if I'll be able to get around to a game like Just Cause or L.A. Noire.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 1

Update #9

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 77%

Bully-13%

Dying Light- 42%

I beat the data organization as well as the Lingering Will today in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I also did the Hades Cup and the Mushroom XII. Now all that's left to do is 100% Jiminy's Journal and the Gummi ship missions. Then I'll move onto Bully. 

Update #10

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*  :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE* :platinum: 

Bully-13%

Dying Light- 42%

After a 79:38 play time I have finally platinumed Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. :yay:  :yay: I almost ripped my hair out on the gummi missions even with the donut gummi ship model. :shakefist:  With about a month left I am left with three games and it will definitely be a challenge to complete them all due to Dying Light and Shadow of Mordor's DLC. Not only that but I am seriously stuck in both games at the moment mostly because of my utter lack of skill. :facepalm:  For now I'll get Bully out of the way( hopefully this week) and then worry about them. See you when I finish Bully.

Update #11 31/07/16

Finished Soul Suspect, interesting but anti-climatic. I'm actually quite disappointed at how it ended, it was so promising and could've been much better than it was. Not a bad game though, certainly worth the £5.

Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 100%

Walking Dead: Season 2 - 100%

1S120bf9.pngMurdered Soul Suspect - 41% > 100%

1Sb9e3d0.png Until Dawn - 100%

1Seea3e0.pngDust: An Elysian Tale - 100%        

1Sbc50c9.pngLego Jurassic World - 100%

Update

Will probably finish Shovel Knight and Magicka 2 this week

All games starting at 0%

1 - Salt and Sactuary (Completed June 4th)
2 - Titan Souls (Completed June 5th)
3 - Jamestown +(Completed June 10th)
4 - Axium Verge
5 - Rogue Legacy
6 - Shovel Knight(97%)
7 - Gauntlet(Completed July 24th)
8 - Magika 2(60%)
9 - Super Meat Boy (73%)

I would like to join as well ^_^

I own all those games but I dont have them on my list yet if thats ok.

1. Spelunky                                            0%

2. The Goodfather 2                          100%

3. Sonic & Sega All Star Racing      100%

4. Rogue Legacy                                   0%

5. Dead Rising 2                                 100%

6. Sacred 3                                           100%

7. I am alive                                          100%

8. Tales of Xillia                                      0%

I will add 2 more games later because I m not sure what they are going to be.

Sonic Sega, I am alive and Sacred 3 finished ^_^ Now onto last 3 games.

PS4 - The Walking Dead Michonne

PS4 - Agatha Christies the ABC Murders

PS4 - Whispering Willows

PS4 - Gone Home

PS3 - Monkey Island SE

PS3 - Monkey Island 2 SE

PS3 - The Raven      :platinum: 

PS3 - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2     :platinum:

PS4 - Farcry: Primal     :platinum:

PS4 - Tomb Raider DE    :platinum:

10 games and done :), including my oldest PS4 game

Also managed to get through the latest Sherlock Holmes and should complete Wolf AMong us again before the end of the month.  Bring on the Autumn challenge for more backloggery
  • Like 1

Finally got back after my week of house-sitting. I couldn't sign up as soon as I got in the door as my router was being a b(censor) and refusing to connect until recently. :angry::devil:

Anyways, sadly, I made zero progress towards My Five except for getting all of the abilities on Aqua in BBSFM(I woefully neglected her) and getting a couple of RaC3 trophies(the million bolts one and buying the RY3NO to cheese Qwarkastic Battle). I was too busy working on getting re:Chain of Memories up to snuff and trying out the last PS3 RaC - Into the Nexus. Now it'll be back to the daily grind, starting with getting Kisling to Level 42 so I can get the paralysis trophy in Okage and beat that idiot Epros.

I took my PS4 with me but got distracted by the RaC creator's newest entry, Song of the Deep(which is now damaged and thus unplayable after I didn't realize that I needed to update the game due to a game-killing bug in the Deeplight, kill me now :( ) - never bringing my PS4 for housesitting again. (I'd have to connect a LAN and get onto the Internet on their router, which is slow as hell because they refuse to spend any of their retirement funds - my dad just retired from his cushy job at UTSA - to upgrade to Windows 10 or get a better computer.) After finding out about the update that I couldn't do(I got as far as the Deeplight but was trapped there because of the bug), I didn't have the heart to play RaC for the PS4, but I'll be working on that this month.

Haven't checked Ni No Kuni yet, fearing the saves may be corrupted. If that's so I may have to give up and drop from the event as the only untouched save was a much older save - I know I only have three trophies left which could be gotten without trouble but the thing is that is older so I don't know how far of a setback I'll get. One is for sure - I'll platinum that game even if I have to go back to the older save, but I don't think I can do it before September. Wish me luck! :wave:

Progress Report:

1. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (69%)
  2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (67%)
  3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (73%)
  4. Okage: Shadow King (60%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (69%)

EDIT: Good news! The files seem fine, it's just that the game freezes up for a while before saving and then gives a broken image for the save file. I cleaned up some smudgeprints on the back side of the disc, hopefully that'll fix the glitch.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

It doesn't look good on my side here :(

I was playing GTA 5 Online mostly during mid july during vacation... but after going to university more often and a new work at the end of july i have zero progress at my scheduled game... sadly i want to finish more games like GTA which don't count here and in Crysis 3 which i play online i still miss 2 mp trophies :( ... if i could get them i may be able to finish a 3rd game within this month... but any more? :facepalm:xD

esther99.jpg

Progress Report:

3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (82%)

Finally fixed the save icon issue but I'll be steering clear of Tombstone Trail's save stones for the remaining time in that game. :(

Also got Familiarologist at long last so I never have to buy Jumbo Drops again - I've already deposited everyone but the active familiars in the drop hole after getting my 250th familiar, an Underriper Buncher. That leaves Solosseum Champion and Mad Scientist, and I want to get the former as my last trophy as the videos I've seen of people platining this game show Familiarologist or Mad Scientist as the last trophy earned and I want to mix it up a little. ;) Also, I wanted to snap a shot of the platinuming popping and I don't know if I can risk Mad Scientist because I can't tell how close I am - I have 57 of the known recipes crafted (the little icon shows instead of a ?) and I have 66% alchemy completion. I know I can snap the shot after I win the S-Rank in the Solosseum.

EDIT: Found a great checklist by QUAKER_z on GameFAQs which has a checklist of all the recipes. I completely missed some NPCs who give you the rest of the recipes. Oops! :facepalm: Anyways, checking the lists I found I have only 16 more items to craft. Woohoo! :awesome:

I plan on grinding RaC3 tomorrow to try to get more of those trophies. I have 80% of the weapons at Omega Rank and the RY3NO(I should have held off on impulsingly buying it until I got the "They Don't Stop Coming!" trophy, but I was impatient and I want to grind out the RYNOcerator on the Qwarkastic battle; jut need to get Tempest to Level 8 so I can beat Hydran Seek to unlock that arena mode) and I just need to advance the story to the final world so I can get the Germs skill point(I tried to get it on Playthrough 1 but I kept dying to those mechanoids and I think you need to get all 30 infected at once) as well as the remaining skill points. After that, tedious grinding all the characters in Birth By Sleep to Level 99 so I can have less trouble with the secret bosses.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

So long time since i've done an update. I've finished Ratchet & Clank and I've started on game number 9 uncharted fight for fortune it looks like it could be a long grind to 100%, once that is done i will have to go back to Ben 10 racing, so 9 games could be it for me.

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Lego Movie : The Video Game (PS4)

The Order 1886 (PS4)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Vita)

Mousecraft (vita)

Ratchet and Clank - Into the Nexus (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Uncharted : Fight for Fortune (Vita)

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (0%)

New Update:

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (23%)

Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (59%)

Ok so I for some reason decided to join the Team League so I've added Hitman Go and will probably add a few more so that I can rack up points for that. Oh the stress!! More than anything it's going to delay this challenge for me a bit since I have to play other quicker games to grab fast trophies. For now, I'll just leave Hitman on this list, but I'm sure I'll add at least 2 more games. If I somehow find the time to add another game to this list I will, but I think I'll probably be playing games that I've bought/claimed after this event started so they wouldn't count.

Anyway, Hitman Go will be done real soon, and Ratchet is moving along fine. It's mostly the same as the PS4 remake so its a breeze to get through the story. Working on little things during the first playthrough so that I can at least claim some trophies on the first and make the second easier/quicker.

Its been a while since I've given an update.  I finished Mass Effect 2.  

It took a bit longer than I expected.  I imported my level 30 soldier from my first ME2 playthrough for my insanity run which was a mistake.  at level 30 all your enemies are leveled accordingly, but you don't have all the upgrades for your armor and weapons.  It was so hard it wasn't funny.  I started over with a my soldier imported from the first Mass Effect (level 4) and it was much easier.  

here's where I stand now:

1. Infamous - 100%

2. Bully - 100%

3. Mass Effect 2 - 100%

4. The Order 1886 - 100%

5. Until Dawn - 100%

6. Tales from the Borderlands - 71%

after I finish Tales from the Borderlands I'll probably add another game or two.

Update #10

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*  :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE* :platinum: 

Bully-13%

Dying Light- 42%

After a 79:38 play time I have finally platinumed Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. :yay:  :yay: I almost ripped my hair out on the gummi missions even with the donut gummi ship model. :shakefist:  With about a month left I am left with three games and it will definitely be a challenge to complete them all due to Dying Light and Shadow of Mordor's DLC. Not only that but I am seriously stuck in both games at the moment mostly because of my utter lack of skill. :facepalm:  For now I'll get Bully out of the way( hopefully this week) and then worry about them. See you when I finish Bully.

Update #11

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix-*COMPLETE*  :platinum: 

Bully *COMPLETE* :platinum: 

Dying Light- 42%

That was quicker than I expected. I actually got the Bully plat two days ago but Iv'e been forgetting to update. Next I'll probably try and get the plat for Dying Light and the start the DLC. Progress will be slow for the next couple of days as I don't have much time to play.

Progress Report:

3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PLAT)

ni3.jpg1L9b10ff.png

At long last, I have completed the August goal for one of my games and have my first Backlog platinum! :awesome::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

And what an appropriate platinum to begin my final journey to completing the event - Ni No Kuni is a beautiful game despite some bugs and glitches and the grind at the very end.

I finally got a Dragonstooth ring to alchemize the final item for Mad Scientist(stole it from a Sasquitch) and then tried the S-Rank at the Solosseum again. I lost the first time in the final round because the Sage of Ages's magitech armor was spamming Heat Ray and wiping out my HP so I ran out of healing, but the second time I squeaked through with Ollie-boy dead and Swaine managing to get the win with a Sureshot on the Golden Mite! :highfive:

I named the familiar you win NEVERAGAIN(with accented vowels but my computer doesn't have the option to do accented vowels) as a fitting farewell to the game which is now going to be traded into Gamestop for some meager store credit to help me fund my future Wii U purchase. ^_^

NEXT UP: R&C3 - other than grinding for bolts and one really tough gauntlet battle, I'm all but done with everything there.

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 2

Hey Dizzyshadow if you want someone to do an online match with in fight for fortune let me know , i`ve got it and it`s  quick 

Update time

1)Far Cry Blood Dragon.............100%

2)Unfinished Swan ....................100%

3)Walking Dead season 2...........100%

4)Teslagrad ..................................20%

5)Beyond Good and Evil.................4%,

I apologize for not posting this two hours ago but...

Progress Report:

1. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PLAT)
  2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (74%)
  3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PLAT)

1Le84a33.png

At last my second platinum! I would have gotten it last night but I was getting tired and wanted to be fresh to finish all of the heavy grinding I needed. Had to go through a second challenge mode playthrough to get the remaining 5 million bolts for the last bolt trophy, but I ended up grinding enough bolts from the Ameboids in the Aquatos sewers to hit 9 million bolts so I only needed to exchange 88 crystals. After that I got the last Omega Weapons and forgot that Retro weapons do not count towards the Omega Man trophy as it popped after I got the Omega Decimator, the last R&C3 weapon I had upgraded, halfway through my third trip to Kerwan, right after the Bioliberator event. ^_^

So now the journey is going to get harder - the only PS3 platinum left on this list is Birth by Sleep which is going to be a grind. The others are PS4 R&C (which has those painful speed-race trophy in Rilgar) and OKAGE... still need to grind up Kisling so I can beat the Phantom Evil King. :(

Anyways, I don't think I'll be able to get any new games on the list before the event ends. Great event, though.

EDIT: I decided to add in current progress - got some more trophies in on Ratchet and Clank for PS4 and got 2/3 of the way through Challenge Mode. I also got four weapons up to max level.

Edited by DetectiveCJ