Mission 100%: Summer Backlog Challenge

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (34%)

Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (34%)

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (35%)

Okage: Shadow King (31%)

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (24%)

Finally got some work done on Ventus - managed to get Command Board Conquerer(the Skull and Secret Board were horrible - Captain Dark showed up and attached himself to Ven on my first attempt at the Secret Board X( ) and all the stickers and a lot of commands for Ventus; yes, he's at the Keyblade Graveyard too. Tomorrow I'll drag myself out of bed and do all of Aqua's stuff and get her to the Keyblade Graveyard.

Ventus also managed to get 3-star ranks on three of the Unversed Missions so Savage Slayer will probably be Ventus's job too. -_- Hopefully I'll get another 6% of the trophies with Aqua so I can reach my June goal. Six days left to do that! :blink:

NOTE: I won't be able to update my progress until the 30th because I am going to be house-sitting for my sister and will be away from my computer for a few days. But I promise I'll catch up and post all the updates I do, which will probably include gaining more trophies in my PS3 games on the list since I won't have much else to do. ;)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Hurray i completed my first game xD

I was depending on luck for a whole week to complete Run Sackboy :(

But i guess the second game completion could be possible within a day or two :)

That's because i completed all easy Challenge Maps in Batman... and even 1 extreme too :D 

New Status

Run Sackboy! Run! 13/13 (100%)

Batman: Arkham Asylum 42/48 (82%)

Bleach: Soul Resurreción 0%

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 10%

Malicious 10%

UPDATE #1 (can finally play games as i finished college)

•        Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Currently 6%)
  •        Infamous First Light (Currently 0%)
  •        Ratchet and Clank 2016 (Currently 0%)
  •        Need for Speed 2015 (Currently 0%)
  •        Disney Infinity (Currently 100%) (As long as the servers stay up)
  •        Hitman Go (Currently 0%)
  •        Life is strange (Currently 0%)
  •        Nubla (Currently 100%)
  •       God of War (Currently 10%)
  •      The Mysteries Of Little Riddle (Currently 2%) might as well finish this as well seen as i bought it back in like 2010  

I've got good news and bad news...

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (34%)

The good news is that I have gotten a few hours today at my computer to report that I have finally reached my June Goal. (Yes, Okage is 31%, but I can easilly get that last trophy when I get back by defeating the next Evil King.) I have taken my PS3 to my sister's house to entertain me while making sure her hounds get proper care. (She's only a mile away from my place but I don't have a bus pass and I don't want to upset my current transport's good graces by having him ferry me to her place for a few hours each day.) And the first day I was there I powered through all the stories in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix and got the remaining trophies to hit 34%, ending with the Warrior Terra and Aqua trophies to round it off. ^_^

The bad news... since I doubt my sister's router efficiency I can't sync my trophies until I get my TV back to my place on the 29th, when my family comes back from Florida. (They are spending ten days touring the state but hopefully I'll get a Disney chair. :D) So I can't prove that I got the trophies until then, you have to trust my word until I get the trophies sync later this week. Right now I am running through Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix to catch up on my own backlog. :awesome:

EDIT: Already planning out what trophies to go for for my July Goal for the three PS3 games I have in the list. Might try working a bit on them depending on whether I get frustrated at my other games.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

2nd game (Batman Arkhma Asylum) finished xD

I can't believe it but the predator challenges on extreme were actually difficultier than the combat challenges extreme :huh:

But after i trained several hours on normal level i was better prepared for combat challenges than for predator challenges it seems :D

New Status

Batman: Arkham Asylum 48/48 (100%)

Run Sackboy! Run! 13/13 (100%)

Bleach: Soul Resurreción 0%

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 10%

Malicious 10%

Crysis 3 1%

Maybe i can even finish another game this month... but i'm not sure with what game i will continue :P

Edit: I add Crysis 3 to my list... i bought the DLC for 100% just days ago :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Lego Movie : The Video Game (PS4)

The Order 1886 (PS4)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Vita)

Mousecraft (vita)

Mousecraft completed, 4 games down and making good progress with the other two, I'll see if i can finish the 5th game by the end of the month.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 8/43 (11%)
inFAMOUS Second Son 18/48 (35%)
South Park and the Stick of Truth 19/51 (30%)
Okami HD 0/51 (0%)
3D Dot Game Heroes 12/51 (17%)
Thief 0/38 (0%)

Didn't get much done over the past few days. I managed to beat the first real boss of Lightning Returns, and I have made it through the first two days in South Park and the Stick of Truth. 

Week 4 Progress

All games starting at 0%

1 - Salt and Sactuary (completed June 4th)

2 - Titan Souls (Completed June 5th)

3 - Jamestown +(Completed June 10th)

4 - Axium Verge

5 - Rogue Legacy

6 - Shovel Knight

7 - Gauntlet

8 - Magika 2

9 - Super Meat Boy (26%)

Been working on Super Meat Boy. Close to having Impossible Boy done. Once thats finished I'll fly through the rest of the game.

• Like 1

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4) (0%)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (0%)

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (0%)

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (0%)

Tales from the Borderlands (0%)

Brothers: A Tale of 2 Sons (0%) (Completed June 7)

Ok Brothers is done now.. on to Tales from the Borderlands now, hopefully I can finish by this weekend.. knocking out the easy ones first

New Update:

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS4) (0%)

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (6%)

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) (0%)

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (0%) (Completed June 26)

Tales from the Borderlands (0%) (Completed June 11)

Brothers: A Tale of 2 Sons (0%) (Completed June 7)

Tales from the Borderlands was done a while ago, just didn't post the update. Finished Valkyria Chronicles yesterday. (Platinum #25!!). It was probably the longest and maybe hardest of the games on the list and i wanted it to be platinum #25 so i decided to do it after the 2 easy ones. Started up on Enslaved. I don't know how long or easy it'll be, but so far i have a feeling it will be like getting an Uncharted or InFamous plat, meaning not hard at all and not too time consuming.

From here on out, i expect to complete a game approximately every 2 weeks, leaving me with plenty of time to spare. All while working on the Persona 4 Golden platinum on my Vita at the same time  :D .

current status

A boy and his Blob 6/21 28%

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate 1/31 1%

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ 32/32 100%

Costume Quest 2 PS4 18/18 100%

Far Cry Primal 18/51 31%

Lego Marvel's Avengers 71/71 100%

Added Far Cry Primal as I finished all my PS4 games, and I wanted to knock something else off.  Pretty fun so far.  I just like mauling people while riding my Sabretooth Tiger.

Costume Quest was also pretty great.  Really laid back, just like the first one.  It still makes me yearn for a Stacking 2

I feel bad because Iam adding to my backlog tomorrow.  Picking up Zero Time Dilemma and my Star Ocean is shipped
Edited by jasondm300

Update:  Until Dawn is complete

1. Infamous - 100%

2. Bully - 100%

3. Mass Effect 2 - 0%

4. The Order 1886 - 100%

5. Until Dawn - 100%

I'm going to add one more game right now, I'll probably add more in a few days.

6. Tales from the Borderlands (ps3) - 0%

Short update, now that I can sync my games(just got back to my place):

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (36%)

Yeah, I cheated a bit because I decided to get The Warrior: Ventus to complete the set(I only needed Stratosphere, which needed 800 enemies dead). But since I probably will have a busy day tomorrow(have to go make up my workout day and then I have to go to the dentist for an extraction :( ), I might not feel in the mood to get that trophy for Okage to get it to 33.33% So having a couple of games a short bit ahead makes up for it. ;)

So my June Goal has been met - all the games on the list are 1/3 of the way to platinum(mostly). In a couple of days I'll work on the July Goals(2/3 of the way to platinum) and tonight I'll be busy plotting out the trophies I will be earning for those games to hit their goal. ^_^

I would like to join as well ^_^

I own all those games but I dont have them on my list yet if thats ok.

1. Spelunky                                               0%

2. The Goodfather 2                             100%

3. Sonic & Sega All Star Racing            0%

4. Rogue Legacy                                      0%

5. Dead Rising 2                                   100%

6. Sacred 3                                                0%

7. I am alive                                               0%

8. Tales of Xillia                                        0%

I will add 2 more games later because I m not sure what they are going to be.

Dead Rising 2 finished, I will focus on Sega Sonic All Stars soon ;)

Update #5:

Life is Strange *COMPLETE* :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 42%

Bully- 5%

The Walking Dead Season 2 *COMPLETE* :gold:

Valiant Hearts- 4%

Dying Light- 8%

Added Games:

Middle Earth Shadow of Modor- 0%

I met my goal and was able to finish the main story of Kingdom Hearts 2 on critical as well as beat The Walking Dead. I played a little Dying Light today and got farther in the main story. I will try to finish Kingdom Hearts 2 by the end of June as I started to grind Sora to level 99 to prepare for all of the secret bosses. I also added Middle Earth Shadow of Modor since I'm making decent progess so far.

Update #6

I've been meaning to update for days now but I kept on forgeting. Better late then never I guess. It's been a very eventful week. I got a corrupted update for my PS4 and was forced to restart the entire thing therefore having to delete all my saved data. Thank god I was able to back it up beforehand otherwise I would have been extremely pissed off. So I had to spend all week redownloading everything which was a pain in the a$$. I was finally able to make some progress towards the end of the week though.

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*  :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 45%

Bully- 5%

The Walking Dead Season 2 *COMPLETE* 

Valiant Hearts- 4%

Dying Light- 24%

Middle Earth Shadow of Modor- 7%

Edited by Kent10201

I'll sign up for this one a little earlier than the spring challenge.

All games at 0% completion

1. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

2. Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

3. Assassin's Creed: Rogue

4. Bully

5. Game of Thrones RPG (17/51)

6. Wolfenstein: The New Order

7. L.A. Noire

8. Infamous

9. God of War: Ghost of Sparta

10. Just Cause 2

We're a month into the event and I have only 17 trophies to show for it. Despite the low trophy count I'm actually about 60% through Game of Thrones, it shouldn't take more than about 5 hours to finish off.

Not the best start to the event for me. Ironically I actually had my most successful month yet on PS (509 trophies and 9 platinums,) but got distracted by fun co-op games, literally a half dozen rental titles, and Battlefront.

I know I need some serious progress in July to have hopes of completing my list, so I'll be trying for the following games crossed off the list:

Bully

Game of Thrones RPG

Infamous

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (aiming for this to be platinum 47)

Even completing that will leave some serious work for August with 3 playthroughs of Chaos Theory + 3 expansive open world games.

Edited by Superunknown9281

So Games number 5 (beyond good and evil) was finished just over an hour before my self imposed end of month deadline, still have the horrible karting game left to complete, which i'm really regretting putting on the list. I'm going to spend a few days focusing on clearing backlogs that aren't eligible for this challenge (because they are already over 10% complete) and thinking about what other games i want to add.

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Lego Movie : The Video Game (PS4)

The Order 1886 (PS4)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Vita)

Mousecraft (vita)

1 month of the challenge passed and here's my second update along with my second completed game!

• Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
  • Demon Gaze
  • Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
  • MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
  • Trillion: God of Destruction (10%)
  • Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Just completed Demon Gaze, a real joy to play. Had this game collect dust for over a year and should've played this way sooner. 2 out of 6 games completed on the first month, I think my pace is alright!

Edited by minh2t

Gone Home (PS4) - 9%

Home (PSV) - 0%

AC Chronicles China (PS4) - 0%

Fez (PS4) - 9%

Rochard (PS3) - 0%

Bully (PS4) - 100%

Teslagrad (PSV) - 0%

Minimal game time due to traveling but got Bully done. Teslagrad and Home are up next. Might add something else (vita) in. Not sure yet.

Update 1:

Didn't want to post without something promising

Dead rising 2 - 100%

Final fantasy VII - 11%

Tomb Raider - 14%

Prince of Persia two thrones - 6%

Metal gear solid 4 - 0%

However started my first run of 8 for metal gear and trying the "chicken run" for other trophy hunters who have under went this ordeal. One month to go...