Mission 100%: Summer Backlog Challenge

Update #6

I've been meaning to update for days now but I kept on forgeting. Better late then never I guess. It's been a very eventful week. I got a corrupted update for my PS4 and was forced to restart the entire thing therefore having to delete all my saved data. Thank god I was able to back it up beforehand otherwise I would have been extremely pissed off. So I had to spend all week redownloading everything which was a pain in the a$$. I was finally able to make some progress towards the end of the week though.

Life is Strange *COMPLETE* :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 45%

Bully- 5%

The Walking Dead Season 2 *COMPLETE*

Valiant Hearts- 4%

Dying Light- 24%

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor- 7%

Update #7

Now that I'm back home I can finally update.

Bully- 4%

Valiant Hearts-*COMPLETE*

Dying Light- 42%

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-14%

A lot of progress to update this week. I went ahead and finished Valiant Hearts. It was a lot better than I thought it would be and the ending was one hell of a bombshell. I also finished the main story of Dying Light and did almost all of the side quests. I was planning on finishing Shadow of Mordor but the Warchiefs are destroying me. For anyone whose played it, I could really use some tips. I don't know what I'm going to work on next but I might try and get Bully out of the way.

Edited by Kent10201

Update #8 15/07/16

Lego Jurassic World is plodding along nicely, but I severely underestimated the amount of collectibles.

Brothers: Tale of Two Sons - 100%

Walking Dead: Season 2 - 100%

Murdered Soul Suspect - 0%

1Sb9e3d0.png Until Dawn - 100%

1Seea3e0.pngDust: An Elysian Tale - 100%

Lego Jurassic World - 16% > 59%

Edited by Asvinia

1. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (65%)
  2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (34%)
  3. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (73%)
  4. Okage: Shadow King (31%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (36%)

July Goal for R&C3: Met

I know it's slightly 1% less than the goal but I managed to finally complete the game and defeated the time attacks on the vid-comics. Also found out that you have to collect all of the health upgrades in the vid-comics as they count as tokens for Arcade Perfection. Got all of the weapons except the Plasma Coil and Shield Charger(which I couldn't afford) to Level 5 so I just need to grind out tons of bolts in Challenge Mode and get some final skill points. (I got all of the Titanium Bolts.)

As for the Ni No Kuni update, I've already reached about 220 monsters for Familiarologist and 48 crafted items for the Mad Scientist Trophy. Once I get those trophies, I just need to beat the last rank in the Solosseum to platinum the game. ^_^

My next planned update: Birth By Sleep - I'll complete all of the final bosses in each story and then start the grinding for the journals... unless I screwed up on the Mirage Arena and had to complete each story in order to get the unlocks. :(

I will get Okage and Ratchet and Clank for PS4 worked on by next week.

2. Ratchet and Clank [PS4] (67%)
  4. Okage: Shadow King (31%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (66%)

(Cut out last post since nobody posted since last time.)

I finally managed to do the impossible - I got two games to my July goal! I was sure I couldn't get BBS to 2/3 so I just completed the Secret Episode I had unlocked... and got that 9% I was looking for. O_O

Then I booted up my PS4 and completed the main story in Ratchet and Clank, collecting all of the gold bolts, trespasser puzzles and RYNO cards(which I traded in immediately - it was fun taking down the final bosses with the RYNO ^_^) and then I completed the game and found that I had enough trophies to get to 67%. Woo! Now Ratchet is in Challenge Mode.

That leaves... OKAGE. *sigh* :( I've booted up the game and it's ready to go. Wish me luck!

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Not sure I should update right now but I did get some progress...

Okage: Shadow King (56%)

Finally reached the Phantom King battle (but got wiped when I found that he's immune to physical attacks and I had a part of Big Bull and Linda :( ) and collected the Sword of Gear. I also got Expensive Taste but reloaded an old save to retain my sukel.

Update #9 17/07/16

Lego Collectathon done!

Murdered Soul Suspect - 0%

1Sbc50c9.pngLego Jurassic World - 100%

• Like 1

4. Okage: Shadow King (60%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (66%)

Finally completed a few miscellaneous trophies for Okage, but unfortunately I don't think I can get any more trophies until I defeat the Phantom Evil King, so it looks like I'll be power-leveling Kisling. :(

All in all, it's fine. I've gotten to 60% in every of the games on my list and only Okage and Up Your Arsenal are behind, the others are at exactly 2/3 or, in the case of Ni No Kuni, over. (It's almost at 3/4!) So I consider my personal goals met... although I can probably get Paralyze and just use it. I can take a breather and then focus on platinuming the games before the end of the month.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Update

Super meat boy platinum being saved for milestone 6000 so Started Gauntlet and Shovel Knight.

All games starting at 0%

1 - Salt and Sactuary (completed June 4th)
2 - Titan Souls (Completed June 5th)
3 - Jamestown +(Completed June 10th)
4 - Axium Verge
5 - Rogue Legacy
6 - Shovel Knight(8%)
7 - Gauntlet(24%)
8 - Magika 2
9 - Super Meat Boy (73%)

4. Okage: Shadow King (60%)
  5. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix (69%)

Got a Birth by Sleep trophy with Terra, Savage Slayer. The hardest Unversed Missions were the Diet Tank (it kept refusing to turn its back to me) and Element Cluster(until I realized that I should use Fire and Thunder Surge xD); the Ringer Pot did take a few tries but it wasn't too hard once I got a combo going. I also unlocked Villian's Vendetta by finally getting the 5:30 time for the Castle Circuit. Protip: You don't have to win the race.

Next project is probably getting the platinum for Ni No Kuni by grinding out the element drops to evolve enough familiars and stealing items to alchemize 80 more items. By that time Oliver will be Level 99 and ready for Solosseum's S-rank. :)

i've added Ratchet & Clank (PS4) to the list, started it last night, seems much better than i remember the original being.

Hitman Go: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Lego Movie : The Video Game (PS4)

The Order 1886 (PS4)

Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)

Ben 10 Galactic Racing (Vita)

Mousecraft (vita)

Ratchet and Clank - Into the Nexus (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank (PS4)

Update #10 21/07/16

Surprised at how easy Murdered Soul Suspect is, I had heard it was easy, but I didn't think THAT easy. Still, I'm quite enjoying it, certainly worth the £5 I bought it for, but not the £40 it was when I wanted it at release. I can understand why some people said they felt robbed.

Murdered Soul Suspect - 0% > 41%

1Sbc50c9.pngLego Jurassic World - 100%

Second game done!

1. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD-Completed June 19, 2016

2. The Order: 1886-Completed July 5, 2016

3. Saturday Morning RPG-0%

4. Apotheon-0%

5. Infamous Second Son-0%

6. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes-0%

7. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir-0%

Update time finally!

1. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD-100% June 19

2. The Order 1886-100% July 5

3. Apotheon-25%

4. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir-0%

5. Saturday Morning RPG-0%

7. Infamous Second Son-0%

Also, to Damon: Going to do another this fall?

He probably will.

I'm going to be away from my computer for a week due to house-sitting, so I won't be able to do any work on the PS4 games, but I'll try to get some work done towards more trophies on the PS3 games. I'm just going to be chilling until August.

NVM, my mom's aged body decided to screw her over and cause her to go into minor surgery which means she has to go to a follow up in a week, so the trip's on hold for now. On the bright side, I can keep working on trophies for PS4.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

Latest update

PS4 - The Walking Dead Michonne

PS4 - Agatha Christies the ABC Murders

PS4 - Whispering Willows

PS4 - Gone Home

PS3 - Monkey Island SE

PS3 - Monkey Island 2 SE

PS3 - The Raven     :platinum: 

PS3 - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 49%

PS4 - Farcry: Primal    :platinum:

PS4 - Tomb Raider DE   :platinum:

9 down, just half of Unwritten tales 2 to go.

Three down, four to go. Should be able to do it by August 31, right?

1. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus HD-100% June 19

2. The Order 1886-100% July 5

3. Apotheon-100% July 22

4. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir-0%

5. Saturday Morning RPG-0%

7. Infamous Second Son-0%

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 2

Update #7

Now that I'm back home I can finally update.

Bully- 4%

Dying Light- 42%

A lot of progress to update this week. I went ahead and finished Valiant Hearts. It was a lot better than I thought it would be and the ending was one hell of a bombshell. I also finished the main story of Dying Light and did almost all of the side quests. I was planning on finishing Shadow of Mordor but the Warchiefs are destroying me. For anyone whose played it, I could really use some tips. I don't know what I'm going to work on next but I might try and get Bully out of the way.

Update #8

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*  :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 55%

Bully-13%

Dying Light- 42%

Not much progress this week. I'm working on Kingdom Hearts 2 and Bully at the moment. I'm doing the Data Organization on Kingdom Hears which is destroying me so progress has halted. I've also started the story on Bully in between getting destroyed. I better pick up the pace or I might not finish. I'm starting to regret adding Shadow of Mordor a couple of weeks ago.

He probably will.

I'm going to be away from my computer for a week due to house-sitting, so I won't be able to do any work on the PS4 games, but I'll try to get some work done towards more trophies on the PS3 games. I'm just going to be chilling until August.

NVM, my mom's aged body decided to screw her over and cause her to go into minor surgery which means she has to go to a follow up in a week, so the trip's on hold for now. On the bright side, I can keep working on trophies for PS4.

Turns out my parents are actually going up North and will be taking me to their house(without my PSN account, sadly) on Tuesday for a full week while my Dad catches up with all my aunts and uncles on his side of the family. (He hates making the trip. :spank:) Anyways, as such, I will be house-sitting them until they come back about the 3rd of August. I will try to work on my Backlog during that time but only on my PS3 titles as I don't want to abuse their good-will by bringing my PS4 as well(also, it's very heavy and wouldn't fit in my backpack). In the meantime, the project has helped me get back into Kingdom Hearts so I am planning on working some more on my other Kingdom Hearts titles to get them closer to platinum in time for the holidays, when 2.8 will be out.

Update #8

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*  :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 55%

Bully-13%

Dying Light- 42%

Not much progress this week. I'm working on Kingdom Hearts 2 and Bully at the moment. I'm doing the Data Organization on Kingdom Hears which is destroying me so progress has halted. I've also started the story on Bully in between getting destroyed. I better pick up the pace or I might not finish. I'm starting to regret adding Shadow of Mordor a couple of weeks ago.

Update #9

Life is Strange *COMPLETE*   :platinum:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix- 77%

Bully-13%

Dying Light- 42%

I beat the data organization as well as the Lingering Will today in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. I also did the Hades Cup and the Mushroom XII. Now all that's left to do is 100% Jiminy's Journal and the Gummi ship missions. Then I'll move onto Bully. 

Been a while since my last update:

• Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
  • Demon Gaze
  • Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster (4%)
  • MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
  • Trillion: God of Destruction (10%)
  • Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Just completed Valkyria Chronicles and it was truly amazing. I'm glad this challenge gave me a little boost to start that game up because it was definitely a joy to play. Trillion on the other hand...

Oh my god... it's a month since my last post here :blink::facepalm:

All fault of GTA Online i swear :P:D

But finally i have a little update that matters here

New Status

Batman: Arkham Asylum 48/48 (100%)

Run Sackboy! Run! 13/13 (100%)

Crysis 3 1% --> 49%

Bleach: Soul Resurreción 0%

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams 10%

Malicious 10%

After all i completed most of mp part and hurray! already Lost Island DLC :D

It was really hard to find 5 other people playing dlc :facepalm::D