Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

I think we need a harsher punishment than that. I'm actually interested in OlliOlli2 and will probably pick it up once I get a PS4 and see it in a sale. Maybe something like Razing Storm, Ride to Hell: Retribution, or Barbie Puppy Rescue would be more appropriate as a punishment. Agree on Blood Dragon though, one of the highlights of PS+ in recent months.

Random Embarrassing Admission: Before this thread, I somehow had it in my head that those OlliOlli games were music/rhythm games for some strange reason. I have no idea why I thought that. Maybe because the only exposure I had to the games before this were the images for their trophy lists in the "Games" section. Just glancing at that image for OlliOlli2, those things reminded me of CD's and with all those bright colors in the 1st image, guess I just assumed it was some weird rhythm game. Feel like an idiot, I should have known from the name alone that it was a skateboarding game.  :facepalm:

L052b85.pngL8a65e6.png

Razing Storm is one of the best games all time, it deserves GOTY every year. How DARE you imply otherwise?!  Dem be fighting words!

I thought Olli Olli 2 was a 3D skateboarding game tbh.  I also forgot Blood Dragon was on PS+, that makes the subscription for the WHOLE YEAR worthwhile.  I bought it when it was released though  B) 

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4

I think we need a harsher punishment than that.

I feel like they should be required to start an unplattable game tbh. Not that it's actually enforceable.

Also, OlliOlli2 was on plus a couple months ago. Just in case you might have it.

• Like 1

I feel like they should be required to start an unplattable game tbh. Not that it's actually enforceable.

Also, OlliOlli2 was on plus a couple months ago. Just in case you might have it.

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately I wasn't subscribed to PS+ at that time.  :(

Well, since you are one of the people who haven't played Blood Dragon, I guess you are suggesting a pretty harsh punishment for yourself? Not the way I would have played this situation if I were you, but to each their own. Here's a list of unplattable games you can choose from to serve your punishment.

List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

Looks like you've already started Resistance 2, so I'd recommend going with Gran Turismo 5 or F.E.A.R 2. Or you could go with something like 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand or Tony Hawk: SHRED if you prefer. We'll be expecting you to complete your punishment by the end of the Lottery 5. :P  

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

I want to participate in this next time, I've been lurking through these topics since season 2 or 1. I can't wait to be given something impossible :/ lol

Also it makes me mad to see some people not hardly participating in these things everytime I come in to read updates.

Edited by Maddawgmax
  • Like 4

I want to participate in this next time, I've been lurking through these topics since season 2 or 1. I can't wait to be given something impossible :/ lol

Also it makes me mad to see some people not hardly participating in these things everytime I come in to read updates.

I wholly recommend taking part ^_^  I've enjoyed every minute of it and this has been my go-to topic on the forum for the past few weeks.  

• Like 3

Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately I wasn't subscribed to PS+ at that time.  :(

Well, since you are one of the people who haven't played Blood Dragon, I guess you are suggesting a pretty harsh punishment for yourself? Not the way I would have played this situation if I were you, but to each their own. Here's a list of unplattable games you can choose from to serve your punishment.

List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

Looks like you've already started Resistance 2, so I'd recommend going with Gran Turismo 5 or F.E.A.R 2. Or you could go with something like 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand or Tony Hawk: SHRED if you prefer. We'll be expecting you to complete your punishment by the end of the Lottery 5. :P  

#REKT

Joe was mad and sad because people didn't do what they said they would.

I wholly recommend taking part ^_^  I've enjoyed every minute of it and this has been my go-to topic on the forum for the past few weeks.  

Same, I hardly read any other topic.

LOL, I thought the punishment was for people who didn't play their game during the event. I do have Blood Dragon, it's about 24th on my To Play list.

You've brought this upon yourself.  Either start and finish Blood Dragon before The Lottery 5 ends or add an unplattable game to your profile! DUN DUN DUN!

• Like 3

You've brought this upon yourself.  Either start and finish Blood Dragon before The Lottery 5 ends or add an unplattable game to your profile! DUN DUN DUN!

I'll just add Mag, it'll sit there as F rank forever without messing up my profile. xD

I do have three or four of these games already, I'm not scared of an incomplete profile. Oh, and I actually do have the Pier Solar plat, even though it's on the list. /flex

• Like 3

I'll just add Mag, it'll sit there as F rank forever without messing up my profile. xD

I do have three or four of these games already, I'm not scared of an incomplete profile. Oh, and I actually do have the Pier Solar plat, even though it's on the list. /flex

Confirmed hacker :ninja:

• Like 1

I have the attention span on a 5 year old. Since the event has started I have-

*Purchased Witcher and played for a while* 3 trophies

-Obtained the platinum for Nights of Azure AND wrote a guide for it

-Finished the hard playthrough on ProjectDiva2

-Completed Episode 1 of Republique 

*Played Witcher* 3 trophies

-Made a bit of progress in Helldivers with my friend

-Obtained the platinum for Super Exploding Zoo

-100% Thomas was Alone

-Finished the game on all difficulties for Magicka with my friend

-Obtained the platinum for Grim Fandango (I made tacos after year 3)

-Obtained the platinum for Teslagrad

-Obtained the platinum for Ether One

-Made progress in PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

*Large anime binge*

-Started Playing Dragon Quest Heroes and Adventure Time

Like I said, the attention span of a puppy.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 4

-100% Thomas was Alone

*Large anime binge*

At least you bought your game and have attempted to play it, as well as given updates and participated in the thread. I'm guessing that comment was referring more to people who never played their game and completely disappeared once the games were selected and announced.

Still, judging by your timeline there, maybe it's about time to give Witcher 3 another shot?  ;)

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

-100% Thomas was Alone

*Large anime binge*

You forgot one big thing on that list....you contribute to the thread a lot :)   That adds value to the event too, in my opinion

• Like 4

-100% Thomas was Alone

*Large anime binge*

I think you owe us at least 6 Witcher trophies by this timeline.

At least you bought your game and have attempted to play it, as well as given updates and participated in the thread. I'm guessing that comment was referring more to people who never played their game and completely disappeared once the games were selected and announced.

Still, judging by your timeline there, maybe it's about time to give Witcher 3 another shot?  ;)

@Cassiopria, @HcG Clawz, @ee28max, @Chemergy. At least Clawz is playing RS even if he never posts, despite the fact that RS is confirmed BEST GAME ALL TIME. :awesome:

You forgot one big thing on that list....you contribute to the thread a lot :)   That adds value to the event too, in my opinion

This, although speaking of contributing to the thread; I haven't seen FDG in awhile.  He's probably been sucked in to Ateliar to the point that he does nothing else and uses an IV for food. xD

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4

ee28max posted in the 'Advise the next Plat' thread the other day. I kindly recommended him Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments :ninja:

I did something similar in a thread he created to "advise his 10th platinum" ^_^

I get the feeling he might be pretty young (I vaguely recall seeing a status saying he just turned 16) so he might not have a job to be able to buy his game and might be reliant on parents?  When Eff was asking for suggestions earlier on, I was going to suggest setting an age restriction but felt a bit mean saying that.

He seems pretty active on the forums though....just doesn't ever check back here  :ninja:

I meant to ask if you were still planning on doing a "game a day" type event? :)

• Like 4

I don't know why people sign up for something only to not take part afterwards :(.

There are other people who really want to take part in such an amazing event and can't do it because of other people.

In the meantime I played more UC2 and I'm at chapter 22. Somehow this game is harder than the first one for me. The enemies are smarter than befor and they can circle you and kill you from behind.

The treasures are better hidden and you miss your shots when you are hit. I only found 25 treasures out of the 100.

I'm now at 14/45 trophies for the platinum.

In the meantime I decided to play The Walking Dead again after finishing episode 1 2,5 months ago.

I also bought Trials of the Blood Dragon and it's not bad but not that good either.

• Like 4

I think you owe us at least 6 Witcher trophies by this timeline.

@Cassiopria, @HcG Clawz, @ee28max, @Chemergy. At least Clawz is playing RS even if he never posts, despite the fact that RS is confirmed BEST GAME ALL TIME. :awesome:

This, although speaking of contributing to the thread; I haven't seen FDG in awhile.  He's probably been sucked in to Ateliar to the point that he does nothing else and uses an IV for food. xD

After a long day of work and boosting RZ in the evenings i really don't feel like posting stuff lol and i blame you. Also i don't think you guys want to see me post how shit this game is, this game is absolute garbage and makes no sense. You're obviously troll for choosing this game. RNG god is troll for giving me this game. RNG god doesn't like me i think.

• Like 3

I did something similar in a thread he created to "advise his 10th platinum" ^_^

I get the feeling he might be pretty young (I vaguely recall seeing a status saying he just turned 16) so he might not have a job to be able to buy his game and might be reliant on parents?  When Eff was asking for suggestions earlier on, I was going to suggest setting an age restriction but felt a bit mean saying that.

He seems pretty active on the forums though....just doesn't ever check back here  :ninja:

I meant to ask if you were still planning on doing a "game a day" type event? :)

Yes, do a game a day event so we can make sure you have to play that unobtainable plat game if you don't complete Blood Dragon :awesome:

I don't know why people sign up for something only to not take part afterwards :(.

There are other people who really want to take part in such an amazing event and can't do it because of other people.

In the meantime I played more UC2 and I'm at chapter 22. Somehow this game is harder than the first one for me. The enemies are smarter than befor and they can circle you and kill you from behind.

The treasures are better hidden and you miss your shots when you are hit. I only found 25 treasures out of the 100.

I'm now at 14/45 trophies for the platinum.

In the meantime I decided to play The Walking Dead again after finishing episode 1 2,5 months ago.

I also bought Trials of the Blood Dragon and it's not bad but not that good either.

Too much progress, I think you should 100% Trials of the Blood Dragon before doing any more UC2 ;)

I did the same thing with Clawz, except Razing Storm instead of Sherlock Holmes

Before or after he was assigned it for this event? xD

After a long day of work and boosting RZ in the evenings i really don't feel like posting stuff lol and i blame you. Also i don't think you guys want to see me post how shit this game is, this game is absolute garbage and makes no sense. You're obviously troll for choosing this game. RNG god is troll for giving me this game. RNG god doesn't like me i think.

Oh, I would love to hear your salt.  That's what most of the fun of Lottery 3 was; Delboy's struggles with Xcom.  I've given you a much better game than Xcom though and this is how you act.  I'll have you know, nobody who plats RS say it's a bad game :awesome:

• Like 4

Yeah it's been 3-4 days since we've heard anything from FDG. I'd be worried but he's at least stuck his head in and liked some posts, so we know he's still alive. I've thought of a few possibilities for his absence:

1. He stopped posting shortly after getting that "Dive In 25" trophy in LBP 2. He did say it was one his worst experiences in gaming, so it's possible that miserable trophy sucked out all of the joy in gaming for him. Or maybe one of those weirdos he met while going for the trophy actually kidnapped him and is forcing him to actually play dress up in their basement while playing all of the Five Nights at Freddy's levels in LBP 2?  D:

2. He also said that one of the trophies he had left was the 24 hours in Create. Maybe he started creating levels and totally lost track of time in his quest to build the most epic level ever in hopes of setting the record of most hearted (liked) level in the game?  <3

3. It's possible that Joe angered him so he has disappeared to do a marathon of Atelier Totori. Then he will return once he gets the platinum before Joe finishes Sword Art Online: Lost Song.  :devil:

4. He could be playing Bioshock...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right. FDG playing Bioshock, good one. :lol: Okay, so that's not one of the possibilities. 

Who knows, really he's probably just busy.

1.  Seems legit, especially if he ran into AF and Eburk
  2. This seems the most likely scenario as he is The Official Mr. PSNP Like Whore.  Just imagine what happens when he saw that LBP2 has the same system. xD
  3. This seems the 2nd most likely especially as I am possibly the slowest trophy hunter of all time.
  4. and I'm going to marry the Queen and become King of England and force everyone to play RS 
  5. Busy irl - this is the least likely of all the possibilities (including 4) :awesome:
  • Like 4