Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

Just woke up and checked the inbox; looks like we've got 7/10 suggestion lists entered (still need to do mine :ninja: ).

When the final list is entered, I'll make an announcement and then immediately get working on the good stuff. :)

Time to find out how many of my likes have regenerated since I ran out. :D

Three slackers including FDG sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g tree, first comes loves, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage.

#hairswish (The Official Sponsor of the Lottery 5)

EDIT:  100th total reply to the topic let's go!

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 3

Just woke up and checked the inbox; looks like we've got 7/10 suggestion lists entered (still need to do mine :ninja: ).

When the final list is entered, I'll make an announcement and then immediately get working on the good stuff. :)

Time to find out how many of my likes have regenerated since I ran out. :D

Sweet, maybe done by tonight or tomorrow? No work for me tomorrow!

Three slackers including FDG sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g tree, first comes loves, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage.

#hairswish (The Official Sponsor of the Lottery 5)

EDIT:  100th total reply to the topic let's go!

Getting my #hairswish on over here too

tumblr_lyf33lb1st1qjj2ado3_400.gif

Actually pretty excited about seeing what games everyone gets :)

• Like 4

9/10 lists are in! Let the suspense start to bubble!

and, if I may say, my list is one that is so magnificent, a basket full of puppies, rainbows and kitten farts couldn't distract from its awesomeness. My list is so awesome, it has its own #hairswish.

#listswish

B):pimp:B)

• Like 3

and, if I may say, my list is one that is so magnificent, a basket full of puppies, rainbows and kitten farts couldn't distract from its awesomeness. My list is so awesome, it has its own #hairswish.

#listswish

So y'all are waiting for me now. I'll get right to it D

Getting my #hairswish on over here too

tumblr_lyf33lb1st1qjj2ado3_400.gif

Actually pretty excited about seeing what games everyone gets :)

#harswishin

#listswish

So y'all are waiting for me now. I'll get right to it D

SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean come on, FDG even beat you to making his list :P

EDIT:  I think everyone (participants) needs to get their own personal #hairswishin gif 

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean come on, FDG even beat you to making his list :P

But but but... i was working :(

Just send my list. If the person im paired up with likes JRPG's they probably wont be dissapointet :D

EDIT:  I think everyone (participants) needs to get their own personal #hairswishin gif 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Just send my list. If the person im paired up with likes JRPG's they probably wont be dissapointet :D

Work? Work is for cowards. Work makes you weak. Work is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Clawz is no longer working.

giphy.gif

OMFG YES!  <3  <3  <3

That's 3/10... :devil:

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

and just as soon as I get wind of the concert tickets and have a shower, I come out to find the person took it upon themselves to give them away to someone else.

Nice little kick in the balls to start my evening. -_-

and just as soon as I get wind of the concert tickets and have a shower, I come out to find the person took it upon themselves to give them away to someone else.

Nice little kick in the balls to start my evening. -_-

At least you can get back to looking at hair flip gifs. You know everybody else is as well :)

• Like 2

25 minutes before the show starts, the person that took my tickets cancelled and said I could have them back, if I still wanted them. <_<

So, with nobody able to see a concert with 20 minutes notice, I have to go by myself. Then, to further this poop show of a night even more, when I get out of the show, none of the buses that go to my area are running because there's bridge maintenance.

No biggie. I can just walk for 20-25 minutes and there's another terminal, where several other buses that go close to my area stop.

Along the walk, I'm stopping evey few bus stops and dialing the numbers on the signs, only to be told, "This stop has been moved," "This stop is no longer in service," "This bus is no longer running" and, my personal favourite, "Thank you for calling the bank." The kicker? I keep walking and, I shit you not, every single one of those buses called on the phone, that said they weren't running, pass me 30 seconds after I made the call.

It comes to the point where, when it comes time for the third bus to try and screw me over, I'm literally sprinting beside the bus, in the middle of the street, close enough that I can see the driver well enough that I could pick him out of a Police lineup, screaming for it to stop, only to watch as he ignores me and finally, passes right through the next terminal without stopping and leaves.

If I'm still not home in another hour, send a banana cream pie out to search for me.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

We appear to be having an unprecedented amount of issues with the suggestions process. So much so, that I'm going to include it in my stats announcement. :giggle:

I need to make something a bit clear; I'm nearing 40 years old, and have never been busier in my whole life than I am right now. If these lists don't come together within the next 12-16 hours, everyone will be waiting at least another 4 days before they can find out the games selected, because I'm in a wedding this weekend and that requires me to leave tomorrow at 7:00am for travelling and then my phone will be shut off until Sunday night/Monday morning.

When I came home from the concert last night, I did as much progress as I could with the selection process, considering the amount of missing information, so all I need is for the last few folks to answer their private messages and I'll be able to immediately slide the info right into the format.

Edited by effdeegee

At least you can get back to looking at hair flip gifs. You know everybody else is as well :)

We appear to be having an unprecedented amount of issues with the suggestions process. So much so, that I'm going to include it in my stats announcement. :giggle:

I need to make something a bit clear; I'm nearing 40 years old, and have never been busier in my whole life than I am right now. If these lists don't come together within the next 12-16 hours, everyone will be waiting at least another 4 days before they can find out the games selected, because I'm in a wedding this weekend and that requires me to leave tomorrow at 7:00am for travelling and then my phone will be shut off until Sunday night/Monday morning.

When I came home from the concert last night, I did as much progress as I could with the selection process, considering the amount of missing information, so all I need is for the last few folks to answer their private messages and I'll be able to immediately slide the info right into the format.

Plus you have yet to choose your own personal hair swish gif.  Which I'm not gonna lie is probably the most important thing any of us are going to do all year, possibly our lives. :awesome:

EDIT:  Hair swish was too awesome to be contained by profile pic so it's now in my signature.  xD

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

Constantly stalking the forums hoping that you get it finished.  If you don't though, people who are paid bi-weekly will get paid this Friday so everyone will have a bit more cash in the bank for the chosen game :P

• Like 1

Okay, here's a small pinch to wake everyone up and hopefully tide them over until we can finally get this show on the road.

The selections are all done, except for one person that needs to get back to me.

I can tell you this, the fact that we've made it this far should be seen as nothing short of a frickin' miracle. Not only is it the busiest personal schedule I've ever had, but there's also the two factors of (1.) This is the most error-filled batch of suggestions in the history of The Lottery (not saying consoles, sending incomplete lists, suggesting ineligible games, etc) and (2.) The RNG process is being a naughty, little bugger.

An example of the lists: we all got a copy of the same suggestion questionnaire; one of the responses I received literally said "3 PS3 games." and nothing else. Not even joking. :giggle:

RNG? Almost every single one of the 10 participants needed 2+ retries before landing on a suggested game they haven't already played. A few even made it to 4 and 5 retries! wtf :|

So, to recap; I'm wicked busy + your guys' lists failed + RNGsus is being a jerk = omg will this friggin' thing ever start? :jaymon:

In the meantime, I've chosen my #hairswish. This is me walking down the hallways of the PSNP Community Events Forums (loss of balance and lame attempt to look sexy included).

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Okay, here's a small pinch to wake everyone up and hopefully tide them over until we can finally get this show on the road.

The selections are all done, except for one person that needs to get back to me.

I can tell you this, the fact that we've made it this far should be seen as nothing short of a frickin' miracle. Not only is it the busiest personal schedule I've ever had, but there's also the two factors of (1.) This is the most error-filled batch of suggestions in the history of The Lottery (not saying consoles, sending incomplete lists, suggesting ineligible games, etc) and (2.) The RNG process is being a naughty, little bugger.

An example of the lists: we all got a copy of the same suggestion questionnaire; one of the responses I received literally said "3 PS3 games." and nothing else. Not even joking. :giggle:

RNG? Almost every single one of the 10 participants needed 2+ retries before landing on a suggested game they haven't already played. A few even made it to 4 and 5 retries! wtf :|

So, to recap; I'm wicked busy + your guys' lists failed + RNGsus is being a jerk = omg will this friggin' thing ever start? :jaymon:

In the meantime, I've chosen my #hairswish. This is me walking down the hallways of the PSNP Community Events Forums (loss of balance and lame attempt to look sexy included).

You gonna show the failed attempts? I kinda interested in seeing them now you're talking about it like that :P

• Like 1