Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

I forgot the hair swish in my last post...I feel like I've let the side down and must hang my head in shame -_-

That's why you put it in your signature :awesome:

Okay, here's a small pinch to wake everyone up and hopefully tide them over until we can finally get this show on the road.

The selections are all done, except for one person that needs to get back to me.

I can tell you this, the fact that we've made it this far should be seen as nothing short of a frickin' miracle. Not only is it the busiest personal schedule I've ever had, but there's also the two factors of (1.) This is the most error-filled batch of suggestions in the history of The Lottery (not saying consoles, sending incomplete lists, suggesting ineligible games, etc) and (2.) The RNG process is being a naughty, little bugger.

An example of the lists: we all got a copy of the same suggestion questionnaire; one of the responses I received literally said "3 PS3 games." and nothing else. Not even joking. :giggle:

RNG? Almost every single one of the 10 participants needed 2+ retries before landing on a suggested game they haven't already played. A few even made it to 4 and 5 retries! wtf :|

So, to recap; I'm wicked busy + your guys' lists failed + RNGsus is being a jerk = omg will this friggin' thing ever start? :jaymon:

In the meantime, I've chosen my #hairswish. This is me walking down the hallways of the PSNP Community Events Forums (loss of balance and lame attempt to look sexy included).

giphy.gif

To be fair I have 45 games on my profile and literally only 3 of them had plats and 2 were from PS+ so umm yeah.

BUT I FREAKIN LOVE THE HAIR SWISH!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  4/10 people now, come on other 6 (and random people)

I think I'll keep them a secret. Writing down all 25 or 30 failed attempts is a lot of unnecessary typing on a phone and the mystery adds to the allure of the event. :D

It was you, actually. More on that later. :ninja:

Alrighty, folks! All lists are in and are correct, all pairings are made and all consoles and games are chosen! I'll start typing it up now, so look for an announcement within the next couple of hours! :dance:

REKT

I'm so pumped I'm going to pull a Parker and post some awesome music:

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 3

I'm sorry guys, but I'm kinda new to the competition...

How will the games be given to us?

ef will post the lineup in a couple hours. Then you'll have a week or two to buy your game, unless you're lucky enough to have it sitting in your unplayed backlog.
  • Like 1

I think I'll keep them a secret. Writing down all 25 or 30 failed attempts is a lot of unnecessary typing on a phone and the mystery adds to the allure of the event. :D

It was you, actually. More on that later. :ninja:

Alrighty, folks! All lists are in and are correct, all pairings are made and all consoles and games are chosen! I'll start typing it up now, so look for an announcement within the next couple of hours! :dance:

Oh...um....oops. I'm sorry  :unsure:

Guess it means the person who was drawn against me has excellent choice in games ;)

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 1

I'm sorry guys, but I'm kinda new to the competition...

How will the games be given to us?

You also need to find a personal hair swish gif, so far we have:

Quikdrawjoe:

SCYsXto.gif

Mesopithecus:

tumblr_lyf33lb1st1qjj2ado3_400.gif

HcG_Clawz:

giphy.gif

Effdeegee:

giphy.gif

Nerdrage04:

giphy.gif

MarkusT1992:

bd394ac3d4a3c8c96d7e6504a8c28581f2f65d97

Cassiopria:

merida-hair-gif.gif

P.S.  I'm going to obsessively refresh this topic until either A. FDG posts the list or B. I get off work, whichever comes first.  Anyone who posts in the meantime prepare to be blasted by the full focus of my awesome hair swishing.

EDIT:  How do you spL

EDIT2:  or format

EDIT3:  7 people reading the thread

EDIT4: 8 now, my plan appears to be backfiring...

EDIT5:  Random refreshing (bdum tss) thought:  I wonder if that guy who streams himself reading the forums will find this thread

EDIT 6: and I win King of the Hill :awesome:

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

So much for DDR and having a nice summer bod. I guess prostitutes will be okay too.

Too bad nobody got Skylanders. Goodluck everyone!

EDIT 1: How is the thread not blowing up now that the games are posted!?!?!

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 3

Clawz got Razing Storm? Have fun with that 0.12 rarity. :lol:

On the bright side it has 40 UR trophies so it's good for the UR trophy league. What was that you said about definitely annihilating whatever game you got this lottery?  

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

I bet Clawz is weaping softly in a corner somewhere....rekt.  Punishment for not playing Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

Pretty happy with my game choice ^_^  It's not one that I have but I'm sure I can pick it up for cheap enough and it will complete my LBP collection :D

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 4

Honestly, a great selection of games. The only one I haven't or wouldn't want to play is Razing Storm. The game just looks terrible to me, and all that online grinding... No thank you.

I'm sure it's posted somewhere but I can't find it at the moment. Say I had participated and got Uncharted Remastered. Would you have skipped it and assigned something else since I have the original plat?

Edit: don't forget to post your game title when giving updates so all your fans and other participants know wth you're talking about. :)

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 3

Honestly, a great selection of games. The only one I haven't or wouldn't want to play is Razing Storm. The game just looks terrible to me, and all that online grinding... No thank you.

I'm sure it's posted somewhere but I can't find it at the moment. Say I had participated and got Uncharted Remastered, would you have skipped it and assigned something else since I have the original plat?

Yeppers.

• Like 1

Why not? D:

I though for sure you would get something bad. Clearly the rng was merciful this time.

84 trophies and an ultra rare platinum :D

Feeling pretty hyped to play my game and over the moon I got a Vita game as it doesn't get enough love <3

the marvel dlc for lbp vita got delisted I think

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Eff....I was wondering if I could ask you something with regards to my game.  It looks as though the DLC has been de-listed so 100% isn't possible anymore :(

In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal and I'll happily buy and play/platinum the game on the Vita, but I was wondering if it would maybe be possible for me to play the PS3 version instead?  

It's perfectly fine if not as I'm aware the RNG process has already caused you somewhat of a headache, but I thought I'd be cheeky and ask.

I'd even take on a second game as punishment  :ninja: 

• Like 1

I'm very happy with my game as I allready own the Collection and wanted to play the Uncharted games.

I wonder what the games were my partner choosed first.

Is this picture good enough as a hair flip or must it be done without hands?

bd394ac3d4a3c8c96d7e6504a8c28581f2f65d97

I don't know who this is and from where she is but it was the best gif I could find.

• Like 3