Your Next Game - The Lottery 5 (event closed)

I'm very happy with my game as I allready own the Collection and wanted to play the Uncharted games.

I wonder what the games were my partner choosed first.

Is this picture good enough as a hair flip or must it be done without hands?

bd394ac3d4a3c8c96d7e6504a8c28581f2f65d97

I don't know who this is and from where she is but it was the best gif I could find.

I believe that's Kirino from the anime Oreimo

Eff....I was wondering if I could ask you something with regards to my game.  It looks as though the DLC has been de-listed so 100% isn't possible anymore :(

In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal and I'll happily buy and play/platinum the game on the Vita, but I was wondering if it would maybe be possible for me to play the PS3 version instead?  

It's perfectly fine if not as I'm aware the RNG process has already caused you somewhat of a headache, but I thought I'd be cheeky and ask.

I'd even take on a second game as punishment  :ninja: 

hmm... seems we're in a bit of a pickle here. :hmm:

When it comes to games having a better version (eg. PS3 to PS4 remaster), I may be kind of lenient but, when it comes to games being suggested specifically for the Vita, I tend to be very strict because the Vita versions are almost always very unique in their experience, relative to their console counterparts (finger swipes on the screen, tapping the back, single set of shoulder buttons, etc) and those may have been some of the deciding factors why your partner suggested it.

I guess we could ask them what they think; shall we?

FDG: Hey, eff. You were paired with Rach, eh? Seems she has an issue with not being able to achieve the 100% for LBP Vita. Would you mind if she switched it for the PS3 version instead?

effdeegee: Whaaat? Aw, that's buuullshit. The Vita version is a totally different game. Did you mention the finger swipes and stuff?

FDG: Yes, she knows about all that. I'm only asking. It's totally up to you.

effdeegee: Yeah, I guess so. If it means that much to her, let the ol' broad have her 100%. And what about you; what about your "strict" rules?

FDG: Bah, I'll get over it. She's been a treat so far so, it's no biggie. Who knows, seems like a new amendment to the rules just happened, eh? :D

• Like 4

Thank you, that's really truly awesome of you ^_^

I am actually really gutted about the DLC being de-listed on the Vita as I would've preferred to play the Vita version.  Out of curiosity, what was your other Vita pick?  As I said you have good choice in games so if it's something I've not played I might order that as well, just for some added fun :)

• Like 1

hmm... seems we're in a bit of a pickle here. :hmm:

When it comes to games having a better version (eg. PS3 to PS4 remaster), I may be kind of lenient but, when it comes to games being suggested specifically for the Vita, I tend to be very strict because the Vita versions are almost always very unique in their experience, relative to their console counterparts (finger swipes on the screen, tapping the back, single set of shoulder buttons, etc) and those may have been some of the deciding factors why your partner suggested it.

I guess we could ask them what they think; shall we?

FDG: Hey, eff. You were paired with Rach, eh? Seems she has an issue with not being able to achieve the 100% for LBP Vita. Would you mind if she switched it for the PS3 version instead?

effdeegee: Whaaat? Aw, that's buuullshit. The Vita version is a totally different game. Did you mention the finger swipes and stuff?

FDG: Yes, she knows about all that. I'm only asking. It's totally up to you.

effdeegee: Yeah, I guess so. If it means that much to her, let the ol' broad have her 100%. And what about you; what about your "strict" rules?

FDG: Bah, I'll get over it. She's been a treat so far so, it's no biggie. Who knows, seems like a new amendment to the rules just happened, eh? :D

The Vita LBP IS a totally different game - it shares nothing with the PS3 games when it comes to levels and story.

As for the DLC, I thought that issue got fixed? Or has it gotten lost again?

Thank you, that's really truly awesome of you ^_^

I am actually really gutted about the DLC being de-listed on the Vita as I would've preferred to play the Vita version.  Out of curiosity, what was your other Vita pick?  As I said you have good choice in games so if it's something I've not played I might order that as well, just for some added fun :)

Oh, that won't be necessary. To be completely honest, I can't even remember what the other titles were, at the moment. :hmm:

• Like 1

#whereisjoe?

Seriously, he was so hyped to find out his game and then he logged off 8 minutes before the announcement :o

Maybe we should send a search party?  :hmm:  Maybe Clawz took a "hit" out as a result of getting Razing Storm?  

Maybe he is out getting it right now and wants to be the first one to have the game he was paired with?

*edit - maybe he isn't an anime fan and is super down about it.

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 2

2. I had to go back and ask ee28max for 3 more PS4 choices due to the fact that A. The random person he was paired with (Markus) had already played all 3 of his suggestions and B. I couldn't RNG a different console list because it was the only console Markus had. The random person you're paired with only has the one console and all 3 are already played. Poor ee must've been losing his mind with the landslide of private messages back and forth; "Nope, forgot this. Need more info. Wrong game. Pick 3 more." :giggle:

Sorry that I caused you troubles with choosing 3  new games ee28max :giggle:

Maybe he is out getting it right now and wants to be the first one to have the game he was paired with?

He can't be the first. I had it allready here :shakefist:

• Like 1

Searching around and finding that $39 ($34 + $5 shipping) is the cheapest I can find Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland.

Considering the other prices around the web, that appears to be a steal.

#whereisjoe?

Seriously, he was so hyped to find out his game and then he logged off 8 minutes before the announcement :o

Maybe we should send a search party?  :hmm:  Maybe Clawz took a "hit" out as a result of getting Razing Storm?  

I did see Clawz walking around earlier with what appeared to be a bloody wig in his hands. Then again, maybe it wasn't a wig. Is it possible that Clawz hunted down joe and decided to get revenge by scalping him so he couldn't hair swish anymore.  :hmm:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1

I did see Clawz walking around earlier with what appeared to be a bloody wig in his hands. Then again, maybe it wasn't a wig. Is it possible that Clawz hunted down joe and decided to get even by scalping him so he couldn't hair swish anymore.  :hmm:

Oh no not the swish :(  

We've passed a whole page without those luscious locks....I don't know how we can continue  :(

• Like 1

Remember Me...I've heard of it before, but never picked it up! And I feel sorry for Nerdage. I don't own a PS4, but I've wanted to play The Witcher 3 for a very long time. I've even read some of the books.

From what I understand it should be on sale now and easy to pick up.

EDIT: What if you have unswishable hair like Corey Mathews?

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 2

Remember Me...I've heard of it before, but never picked it up! And I feel sorry for Nerdage. I don't own a PS4, but I've wanted to play The Witcher 3 for a very long time. I've even read some of the books.

I believe Remember Me was free on PS+ quite some time ago :)  I was having a look at the guide earlier after the game announcements and it seems like something I might enjoy.  Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it as you play :)

• Like 2

I reeeally loved Remember Me. And why are we feeling sorry for your boy NerdRage?

The Vita LBP IS a totally different game - it shares nothing with the PS3 games when it comes to levels and story.

As for the DLC, I thought that issue got fixed? Or has it gotten lost again?

The licensing with Marvel ended at the end of last year and all Marvel DLC for all versions of LBP were pulled from the store. Unless there's a physical complete edition with all DLC on disc/cart, there's no way of getting them at this time.

• Like 1

The licensing with Marvel ended at the end of last year and all Marvel DLC for all versions of LBP were pulled from the store. Unless there's a physical complete edition with all DLC on disc/cart, there's no way of getting them at this time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LittleBigPlanet-Marvel-Superheros-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B00PIA9NUU

Your welcome.

• Like 2

I'm not a huge fan of hair swishin anyway. I prefer my hair to be one with the wind. One with nature. One with my scalp.

giphy.gif

Hey it's hair it's moving I'll call it a win :awesome:

8. HcG Clawz is to play RAZING STORM on PS3.

2. Quikdrawjoe is to play Sword Art Online: Lost Song on PS3.

3 neat facts about the process:

3. I swear, as God as my witness, Clawz got RAZING STORM first shot. RNG PS3. RNG first game listed. Bang. Bang. Imagine; even with all of the ridiculous RNG wankery during this instalment and Clawz gets the first attempt, even while already having played 444 games. The sp00ky part? 10 minutes earlier, we had a joke going in the chat box about "whoever gets paired with Joe will probably get RAZING STORM ahuehuehue." I'm not even kidding. RNG shenanigans, 444 games, first shot, game that we spoke about a few minutes before. :jaymon:

Anywhoozle. I'll let everyone digest the epicness that is this post and wait to see the reactions. ^_^

Thanks, folks. Have a great day and happy gaming! :wave::)

nelson-bbpin.gif

I was really hoping Chemergy would get it but don't worry Razing Storm is one of the hidden gems of the PS3 and only true trophy hunting gods have earned its platinum.  

So much for DDR and having a nice summer bod. I guess prostitutes will be okay too.

Too bad nobody got Skylanders. Goodluck everyone!

EDIT 1: How is the thread not blowing up now that the games are posted!?!?!

You don't think monster hunting is going to get you bikini ready? xD

Clawz got Razing Storm? Have fun with that 0.12 rarity. :lol:

On the bright side it has 40 UR trophies so it's good for the UR trophy league. What was that you said about definitely annihilating whatever game you got this lottery?

42 plat achievers TROPHY HUNTING GODS!  He has the unique opportunity to join this elite club and earn my respect as well.  He better not let everyone down this time either or else... :P

Refer to above HA! HA!  FOR I HAVE BECOME SHIVA DESTROYER OF WORLDS! 

I'm very happy with my game as I allready own the Collection and wanted to play the Uncharted games.

I wonder what the games were my partner choosed first.

Is this picture good enough as a hair flip or must it be done without hands?

bd394ac3d4a3c8c96d7e6504a8c28581f2f65d97

I don't know who this is and from where she is but it was the best gif I could find.

As long as it's "hair" and moving it works for me :D  You could take a gif of you hair swishing in real life if you were so inclined and actually had enough hair to do so (I sadly don't)

Let's go with that ;)  I actually wanted an anime game as I've never really played one and I figured one of you guys would pick a good one for me

Sorry that I caused you troubles with choosing 3  new games ee28max :giggle:

He can't be the first. I had it allready here :shakefist:

I call hacking! I demand a recount!

I did see Clawz walking around earlier with what appeared to be a bloody wig in his hands. Then again, maybe it wasn't a wig. Is it possible that Clawz hunted down joe and decided to get revenge by scalping him so he couldn't hair swish anymore.  :hmm:

Luckily that was just my evil identical twin #stillswishin

You use a wig or just borrow someone else with amazing hair swish abilities like Topenga

Day 1 Minute 1 just kidding who has time for that I'm going to see about locating my game.

6/10 HAIR SWISHIN LETS GO!

Part 1:  The Search (PSN:  Quikdrawjoe, Game:  Sword Art Online:  Lost Song)

Looking for my game it's $50 on PSN and the other option is to have it shipped from Japan which is somehow cheaper considering it's coming from Japan to the US but logic. Oh, and the game is in Japanese and people say I screwed Clawz over. :P

Can I play the game on PS4 or is there a difference?

EDIT:  Tried the Exchange (local franchise that buys and sells games) with no luck because the game is apparently only sold in Japan.  I didn't get any weird looks for asking about the game which surprised me. I mean I would have the thought the blonde wig and hair swishing would have garnered at least a raised eyebrow... :awesome:

EDIT2:  Gohastings.com has used PS4 games for 44% off today (May 20th) ONLY with code THANKS440K (for anyone looking to pick up their PS4 game).  If Clawz/FDG approve I can get the PS4 version (or any other version including PS4 on Ebay for cheaper than the PS3 version with the added bonus of not worrying about import taxes.

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 4